More Christmas Presents!

Hi there!  I have a bunch more table runners to share with you!  Up first is one I made for my mom.

I used Dream On and my Go! Cutter to cut all the HST’s.  They sewed up in a hurry, just what I needed!  I quilted with straight lines to compliment the geometrics.

This one I made for my Grandma –

The fabric is Botany, because my grandma loves to garden  And I knew she would love the piecing details with the stars, so I took the extra time to piece all the flying geese.

My Aunt Karen has collected blue/white dishes for as long as I can remember –

Fabric is A Breath of Avignon, and the traditional stars suit the fabric perfectly, so I made two!  They were both quilted on the diagonals.

These two were made for my cousin and sister in law.  Fabric is Origins, and  I quilted them in random diagonals.

A second AB Love runner was made for another cousin –

And I crocheted a set of fingerless mits, for my sister!

I got some nice and chunky wool from knitpicks for these.  They were quick and really soft!

I have a couple more to share tomorrow!  Can’t wait to see what you guys have been up to when I get back to my computer!

Blessings,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:44+00:00 December 28th, 2010|finished project, finished quilt|19 Comments

1. pat sloan December 28, 2010 at 6:11 am - Reply

I really LOVE the table runners!!!!

2. Becky M December 28, 2010 at 6:15 am - Reply

They look great. I especially love the design of the first one!

3. Melissa Corry December 28, 2010 at 6:32 am - Reply

Wow, you were busy!!! They all look amazing!!

4. Mickey White December 28, 2010 at 6:36 am - Reply

Very NICE gifts ! I LOVE them all and wish I was on your gift list !!!

5. Tammy December 28, 2010 at 6:49 am - Reply

Each one so individual and perfect for the receiver of your gift, Amy!

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

6. Sarah Craig December 28, 2010 at 6:57 am - Reply

Goodness, Amy, that makes me want to make some table runners! Those are gorgeous!!

7. Pamela December 28, 2010 at 7:15 am - Reply

Love all of them, but my favorite is the Amy Butler Love…I don’t know how you find time to do it all.

8. Beth December 28, 2010 at 7:39 am - Reply

Oh, Amy, those are all lovely! I bet there was a room full of smiles.

9. Shauna December 28, 2010 at 7:43 am - Reply

I totally love this…. is there a pattern for the one that you made for your Grandma?? And for your Sister in Law and Cousin….
    I love checking your blog.
    I hope that you and your family had a great Christmas.

10. WendyMT December 28, 2010 at 8:26 am - Reply

Beautiful work, Amy! You sure made a lot of happy hearts this Christmas :) Thank you for sharing!

11. Lois Grebowski December 28, 2010 at 9:13 am - Reply

I love all the runners! I make runners as hostess gifts. They are always a welcome gift!

12. Terriaw December 28, 2010 at 9:20 am - Reply

Wonderful presents to give! I adore all these table runners. My favorite is the first one you made for your mom. I am definitely going to remember this in 2011 as I need gifts to give. It must have felt so great to give these beauties.

13. pam December 28, 2010 at 9:43 am - Reply

Hi Amy!

All of the table runners are simply gorgeous! I must get one of those cutters; it would definitely help cut enough triangles to make 600 half square triangle blocks for a quilt. I don’t even want to continue making this quilt. Heavy sigh!
    Anyhoo, your work is gorgeous and I wish I was on Christmas list for sure!

Happy New Year

14. manybooks December 28, 2010 at 11:16 am - Reply

Wow – that is a beautiful lot of tablerunners – what a wonderful gift-giver you are to be so thoughtful about each one. I especially love the layout of the Botany runner. It is new to me. Very nice work – thank you for sharing!

15. Melissa December 28, 2010 at 2:25 pm - Reply

The table runners look so fun. I really love the stars! I have a friend that calls them skinny quilts. So cute!

16. Kristen December 28, 2010 at 4:22 pm - Reply

Way to go on the table runners, they’re really cute. Knit picks is a great place for yarn, I love the selection and the prices are really reasonable.

17. Allie December 28, 2010 at 11:26 pm - Reply

Wow you were busy – they’re gorgeous!

18. Susan Entwistle December 30, 2010 at 6:11 pm - Reply

Wow, have you been busy or what?! Love the runners. I also love how now we can all show photos of the gifts we’ve been working on….that should be an annual blog hop after Christmas….gift photos..now that the recipients have seen them. :)

19. Challenge Week | Amy's Creative Side January 17, 2011 at 5:01 am - Reply

[…] a table runner for my table!  After making runners for Christmas gifts, I decided that I need one too.  My Christmas runner just comes out for the month of December […]