Garden Spikes Quilt Tutorial

Not here!  I’m over at Fat Quarterly today sharing this free pattern too!

Garden Spikes is my original quilt pattern made with the fabulous Fandango prints!

Enjoy~

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:49+00:00 August 16th, 2010|finished quilt, Tutorial|11 Comments

1. Lindsay August 16, 2010 at 9:54 am - Reply

Amy, you are awesome! Thanks for the great tutorial!

2. Natalia August 16, 2010 at 10:06 am - Reply

Love it Amy!

3. Sarah Craig August 16, 2010 at 11:30 am - Reply

What a great quilt! Can’t wait to try this pattern!!

4. Liveacolorfullife August 16, 2010 at 3:15 pm - Reply

This is a great quilt pattern, Amy. Thanks so much!

5. Tove August 16, 2010 at 7:55 pm - Reply

I so wish someone around here had order this for their shop so far no luck. I’m still checking. I love this print!!!!!!!!

Quilt is awsome~~!!!!

6. Vicki August 18, 2010 at 1:00 pm - Reply

Gorgeous!

7. […] have made, not one, but two quilts with this fat quarter bundle!  Surprisingly, there’s lots left – I […]

8. SallyB January 13, 2012 at 11:55 am - Reply

I’m too late by the looks. :(
    Neither link works …the page is not available.
    Shame as I LOVED this quilt x

9. youtube video tutorial December 9, 2013 at 7:07 am - Reply

Hey there great blog! Does running a blog like this take a massive amount
    work? I have virtually no expertise in programming but I was hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I know this is off subject but I just needed to ask. Cheers!

10. Natalie January 19, 2014 at 10:27 pm - Reply

Hi! Any chance you could say which solids you used on this? I know the link to the tutorial is not working and I haven’t been able – yet – to find any more of the Alhambra Azul, the patterns of yellows or browns…

11. Jacqueline May 23, 2015 at 2:29 pm - Reply

Hi there Amy,
    Both links to this tutorial arena longer valid. Could you please share this tutorial here on your blog so that the rest of us can give it a try?
    Thanks!