LOVE in the mail!

Prior to the Quilt Festival, Michelle of Rosebud Quilting, asked me for my address and favorite color. (She’s one of the lovely sponsors getting a package off to a winner this week!) I guessed that she was sending fabric – but didn’t expect this :5 – 1 yard cuts of the very fabrics I’ve been stalking online! Even in her shop on occasion :)

Thank you Michelle – I think a new bag is in order for starters, and then a dress for a princess or two!

If you haven’t checked out the list of winners – there’s still a few I’m hoping to hear from by tomorrow morning.

Have a good evening ~

—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By | 2017-02-06T09:19:02+00:00 October 19th, 2009|random|23 Comments

1. Michelle October 19, 2009 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Amy-I know everyone out there in blogland wants to thank you for all your time and effort you put into this event. I can only imagine the hours you've spent on the computer away from sewing. All so we could have an escape to a wonderful on-line quilt show. We never tire of looking at beautiful quilts and meeting the wonderful people behind them. I'm so glad you liked the fabrics….see someone reads your posts and pays attention. Lots of hugs to you.

2. beth October 19, 2009 at 3:27 pm - Reply

You deserve it! You really outdid yourself on the festival. Everyone had and IS having fun looking and getting to know the blogging community!

3. Sherri October 19, 2009 at 3:33 pm - Reply

So glad for you Amy! I really appreciated the festival once again…and have read on so many blogs of others who did as well…so "LOVE" was the perfect gift for you!

4. Jackie October 19, 2009 at 3:51 pm - Reply

Well deserved and pretty little giftie! Can't wait to see the bag or bags that you will make. You did such a wonderful job with the festival. Love participating.

5. Amber October 19, 2009 at 4:21 pm - Reply

Yeah – how fun for you and what a wonderful gesture! Hope you have fun with those!

6. Allie October 19, 2009 at 4:44 pm - Reply

Congratulations! That is so cool!

7. SewCalGal October 19, 2009 at 4:46 pm - Reply

Beautiful fabrics. Very nice "LOVE in the mail" package. Enjoy!

And thank you for hosting the Bloggers Quilt Festival. It was wonderful!

SewCalGal

8. *karendianne. October 19, 2009 at 4:55 pm - Reply

What a wonderful act of kindness for a beautiful act of kindness. A delightful circle. :) …with some by golly great fabric!!!

9. Amy October 19, 2009 at 5:00 pm - Reply

I hope you're resting up!

10. Jessica October 19, 2009 at 5:12 pm - Reply

That is good mail!

11. CitricSugar October 19, 2009 at 5:17 pm - Reply

That's why mail is one of the best things ever… And when you are wonderful, wonderful people do wonderful things for you!

Thank you for organizing the quilt festival – it has given me so much inspiration, a host of new great blogs to read, and maybe even courage enough to enter the next one!

You rock, Amy.

12. Terriaw October 19, 2009 at 5:44 pm - Reply

What a nice gesture! You deserve it after all the work you've done for us in coordinating the latest edition of the Bloggers Quilt Festival. Great fabrics to play around with.

13. Kim October 19, 2009 at 6:27 pm - Reply

I got LOVE in the mail today too! Mine was a special gift to myself, but isn't it lovely? Now to decide on a project!

14. Blue Is Bleu October 19, 2009 at 7:24 pm - Reply

That's so lovely!! I got fabric in the mail today too… never fails to make me smile!

15. em's scrapbag October 19, 2009 at 7:36 pm - Reply

What beautiful fabrics. You so deserve that and more. Thanks for all your hard work! Quilt Festival was wonderful! Hats off to you!

16. Ryan October 19, 2009 at 7:50 pm - Reply

Here here! I raise my hat to you as well Amy for taking on such a wonderful project! I wasn't able to participate this round but I am still looking forward to visiting all the great links.

I also received my bundle of LOVE from Kerri in the mail today! This fabric is great.

17. dhblack October 19, 2009 at 7:58 pm - Reply

What a cool gift! You deserve it for all of your hard work. I happen to 5-1 yard cuts of this beautiful fabric in my home that I can't wait to use! I have my pattern pick out I just have to get up the nerve to cut it!

18. tammiemarie October 19, 2009 at 9:49 pm - Reply

this was my first time taking part in your festival – thanks for hosting it, and can't wait for the next one! maybe i'll have a handmade by me quilt to show off by then…

19. annie2006 October 20, 2009 at 12:17 am - Reply

gorgeous fabrics :)

20. Lis October 20, 2009 at 1:35 am - Reply

Wow, that's a lovely gift and no less than you deserve after all your work in organising the festival – even now it's over we all have new blogging/quilting friends all across the world. Well done and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with the fabric :)

21. Jean October 20, 2009 at 4:59 am - Reply

You deserve a nice present after hosting the quilt festival! Can't wait to see what you make!

22. randi October 20, 2009 at 5:58 am - Reply

Aren't the LOVE fabrics great? The colors are just so perfect.

Happy sewing!

23. Cristin October 20, 2009 at 7:19 am - Reply

Yay for you! After all that hard work on the Virtual Quilt Festival – you deserve some sort of 'paycheck' :-) Happy day!