Quick Reminder

Hi Friends ~
I just wanted to make sure that everyone remembers how to play nicely. I’ve been updating a few links to send them to your posts instead of just your front page. I know that’s where your post is today, but in a week it will be gone, and it is going to take a month (if not more) for me to get through all the links!

Also be sure to
– tell us about your quilt.
– link back to the festival in your post.
– actually post a quilt!
– when posting a link, use the link to your post, not your front page.
– if you link to a flickr pic, please pick one – not your photostream, and share about it in the description field.
– and no shops, if you are interested in being a sponsor next time, please email me.

Thanks everyone for sharing – I am amazed at your willingness to share from your heart!

Blessings ~

—————————————-
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By | 2017-11-17T09:14:29+00:00 October 11th, 2009|Uncategorized|22 Comments

1. Jeannette October 11, 2009 at 5:29 pm - Reply

Oh, this is too sad….I participated in the previous quilt show and what fun it was. But no new quilt has come from my little fingers of late. You constantly sewing ladies are amazing. I hope to lurk and go and see all the great contributions you get here though, Amy. I enjoy your blog, your lovely children and your enterprising stay-at-home & help in all realms energy. Come visit me once in a while…I think you'd probably laugh a bit at what I posted today…but then maybe you don't have an… ; > )

2. hoganfe October 11, 2009 at 5:32 pm - Reply

Wow Amy what a great show you have lined up! Hope to get involved in the next one …

xo
    mary
    hoganfe handmade
    handbag originals

3. Little Birdie Secrets October 11, 2009 at 6:54 pm - Reply

Hello! Popping in to say thank for the wonderful quilt festival. I am having so much fun looking at all the gorgeous quilts out there. Wow!

4. Brenda October 11, 2009 at 7:16 pm - Reply

Just posted my entry. Thanks so much fo doing this.

5. beth October 11, 2009 at 8:10 pm - Reply

well, my non-quilting friends are looking at all the quilts and they LOVE it! Thanks for hosting such a FUN event! and you helped me out with my link when I posted it on friday…how sweet! Thank you. Thank you.

6. julieQ October 11, 2009 at 8:17 pm - Reply

I too am loving it…my entry disappeared from your list, though! Hmmm, Oh well, I can enjoy the rest.

7. kwiltmakr October 11, 2009 at 9:22 pm - Reply

Goodness Amy, it is going to take a month of Sunday's to get through them all. I am glad that so many people signed up, I have had a good time looking. Thanks again.

8. Beth October 11, 2009 at 10:02 pm - Reply

What a great idea this is. This is the first I've heard of it, and I am so glad I was sent here by Wish Upon A Quilt! Isn't the quilting community great?

9. Susan :) October 12, 2009 at 1:20 am - Reply

Love your blog. Can't wait to hear more about the quilt show in Texas. Take lots of photos and share share share! ;)

10. Olivia and Me October 12, 2009 at 3:01 am - Reply

Amy.. thanks for such a great site.. I need to get the lead out and start my seasonal sewing soon!

11. Mam October 12, 2009 at 4:42 am - Reply

Hi Amy, I had a squirrel moment and linked to my home page. Duh! If you have a moment could you correct the link to Oct. 9th entry…..thanks…..Dianne

at http://atypicalife.net/mam/

12. judycinnc October 12, 2009 at 4:46 am - Reply

Hoorah for Quilt Market – provides so many opportunities. Judy C in NC

13. Christy October 12, 2009 at 6:46 am - Reply

What a great idea! Love looking at all the quilts!

14. free indeed October 12, 2009 at 6:58 am - Reply

I haven't been here since we did the quilt along….which isn't finished yet….but I love the new look of your blog! I don't have my own blog to showcase a quilt but sure love looking at all the inspiration and stories of other people's journey. Thanks!

15. grendelskin October 12, 2009 at 7:13 am - Reply

Hi Amy; I'm trying to Play Nice and correct my entry but I have no smiley face to allow me to delete or edit my entry! Can you provide guidance on how to do this please? I tried Mr. Linky's site but am not a memebr so cannot get at tech support area.

16. Cecilia October 12, 2009 at 7:48 am - Reply

I am really enjoying your blog. I am a new quilter and have never been to the Houston Quilt Market. I was sent here by Wish Upon a Quilt.

17. Melissa October 12, 2009 at 9:22 am - Reply

my quilt is not 100% done… i was rushing to finsih the top before.. i hope that is okay- it's at the quilters this week.. feel free to delete the link if quilt tops are not okay..
    Thanks so much for doing this.. such good eye candy this week!

18. Diane R October 12, 2009 at 10:49 am - Reply

I love your blog and all the wonderful quilts posted for the festival. Thanks for sharing and having the quilt contest.

19. Kelli October 12, 2009 at 11:23 am - Reply

I'm sorry. I guess I didn't play nice! I thought I linked to the particular post but it looks like it's my home page. I would be glad to fix it on my own, but I'm not sure how :0

Kelli

Link to Quilt Show Entry

20. Sally Gould Wright October 12, 2009 at 11:33 am - Reply

what a great idea – I'm goingto have fun looking at a lot of quits!

21. sunt October 13, 2009 at 1:10 am - Reply

Hi! I found this last night–what fun! I'm enjoying all the quilts and being awed by the quilting.
    Thanks for organising it.

Vicki

22. Melanie October 15, 2009 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for doing the festival! I'm keeping up with all the entries and totally enjoying all the talent out there! I'm from Florida. weequilts@gmail.com