The Quilt Planner!

Hi you!

I’m excited to share a brand new tool with you! Last week I leaked a picture on instagram of my Quilt Planner in use, and found a bunch of excited people over there. I’ve had a hard time not sharing it here!

Quilt Planner - AmysCreativeSide.com

This is the first of a few worksheets I’m planning to offer in the next few months, based on my experience as a pattern designer, and the systems that I work through when writing a pattern. My goal is to offer you the tools to make the quilt that you want to, and explore your creativity.

All the details and information about the Quilt Planner are HERE.

Check it out, and let me know what you think here!

—–

I’ll be back tomorrow with a beautiful quilt, I’m dying to share with you!

By |2017-02-06T09:17:56-06:00November 17th, 2014|Quilt Planner|6 Comments

1. Beth Dodd November 17, 2014 at 10:15 pm - Reply

Love this, Amy! I am not the best with quilt math. I just purchased my PDF copy via Crafsty & am looking forward to using it. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. Smiles-Beth

2. Allie November 20, 2014 at 7:27 am - Reply

Amy – any plans to let us pay through paypal? I don’t have a credit card and I was disappointed when bigcartel wouldn’t give me the option. This looks like a wonderful tool!

3. Allie November 20, 2014 at 7:29 am - Reply

Never mind, found it on craftsy!

4. Sharon - IN November 21, 2014 at 8:21 am - Reply

Will this be available for quilt shops to purchase?

• Amy November 21, 2014 at 10:00 am - Reply

Hi Sharon!
      I’m currently exploring options to make it available in shops – just taking a little more creativity!

5. Sharon - IN November 26, 2014 at 9:02 am - Reply

Thanks, Amy! I think it would be great to offer in quilt shops.