Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Original Design Quilt Category

“Baby
“Quilt “Quilt advert
Baby Lock Sewing Machine Giveaway!
 Loading InLinkz ...
Click to visit the main Festival post, with links to all the categories.
Connect with me!

Sign up to get my occasional newsletter! I promise not to share your information, or send too many emails.

You can also : Email me ~ Check out my books on Amazon ~ Purchase autographed books, patterns, and notions in my shop  ~  Join my Facebook page ~ Subscribe to Amy's Creative Side for regular blog updates in your reader

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:38+00:00 September 19th, 2016|Bloggers Quilt Festival|19 Comments

1. Jyoti Haeusler September 19, 2016 at 8:46 am - Reply

Hi Amy,
    Thanks for organizing… I have entered my quilt in this category.

2. Krista -Poppyprint September 19, 2016 at 12:13 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting another festival, Amy! Always enjoy participating. Ive entered this category.

3. Cynthia Brunz September 19, 2016 at 6:06 pm - Reply

Thanks for all your hard work on this event! I look forward to it every spring and fall!

4. Heather September 19, 2016 at 7:30 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for hosting this event. What a great way to see more quilts and explore new blogs!

5. Wendy Gontier September 20, 2016 at 3:50 am - Reply

Thanks for organising this and all of your work, Amy. I have entered this section and I am looking forward to visiting all of the blogs that I can over the next couple of weeks

6. Mary Crowther September 20, 2016 at 1:27 pm - Reply

I entered a fun New Design in this category. The linky changed my Picture to your Button and I was able to delete a Duplicate entry. Fat fingers get me into trouble. Thanks for all you do!

7. Pat September 20, 2016 at 4:43 pm - Reply

Just for fun, I am linking up my newest quilt creation and design with all the other pretty quilts. Thank you for hosting this wonderful inspiration … :) Pat

8. Jayne Willis September 21, 2016 at 8:09 am - Reply

Always full of inspiration! Thank you so much for all your hard work Amy!

9. […] to join in the Bloggers Quilt Festival, hosted by Amy’s Creative Side! This year, I’m entering my Silent Night Quilt in the original design category. Deciding […]

10. Sharla @ Thistle Thicket Studio September 23, 2016 at 10:59 am - Reply

Thank you Amy for organizing this. Can’t wait to see all the quilts and be inspired!

• kredit aufnehmen mietkaution February 16, 2017 at 7:59 am - Reply

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, excellent blog!

11. better image | Amity and Me September 23, 2016 at 8:07 pm - Reply

[…] Anyways, I enjoy this one so much Im entering it in a contest that you can see here. amyscreativeside.com […]

12. Pasqualina Barazza September 24, 2016 at 6:27 am - Reply

Always loving this category. So great to see this creative outburst!

13. lori landenburger September 25, 2016 at 8:30 pm - Reply

What a wonderful festival you host!! Wow! These original designs just knock my socks off!!
    XX!

14. Linda Smith September 27, 2016 at 10:50 am - Reply

Thanks for all your organizing work, Amy! I linked up but forgot to comment on this post.

15. etja September 28, 2016 at 4:36 am - Reply

Thank you for organising the Quilt Festival again, Amy.
    I have entered my “CHANEL Quilt” in this section and I am enjoying everyone elses quilts/blog posts with all the inspiration!

16. […] 2016 Blogger’s Quilt Festival Original Design […]

17. […] entry into this year's Blogger's Quilt Festival, I've chosen my Wizard of Oz Baby Quilt for the Original Design (<–voting open through Friday!) category. Welcome to anyone visiting for the first […]

18. Katy S September 29, 2016 at 7:57 am - Reply

Thanks so much for setting this all up. I love all these scrappy quilts! I have linked up my scrappy quilt!