Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Modern Quilt Category

“Baby
“Quilt “Quilt advert
Baby Lock Sewing Machine Giveaway!
 Loading InLinkz ...
Click to visit the main Festival post, with links to all the categories.
Connect with me!

Sign up to get my occasional newsletter! I promise not to share your information, or send too many emails.

You can also : Email me ~ Check out my books on Amazon ~ Purchase autographed books, patterns, and notions in my shop  ~  Join my Facebook page ~ Subscribe to Amy's Creative Side for regular blog updates in your reader

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:38+00:00 September 19th, 2016|Bloggers Quilt Festival|12 Comments

1. Heather September 19, 2016 at 7:26 pm - Reply

Great event! Thank you so much for hosting. I can’t wait to see all the great entries.

2. Linda September 19, 2016 at 8:30 pm - Reply

Modern quilts are a breath of fresh air. Thank you, Amy !!

3. Kirsty @ Bonjour Quilts September 21, 2016 at 3:04 am - Reply

Loving all the entries, as usual. Thanks for this wonderful Festival!

4. […] of prizes to see the boxes with the entry categories to click on. This quilt can be directly seen here on the modern category […]

5. Jen September 21, 2016 at 2:59 pm - Reply

There are so many beautiful quilts here. I love modern quilts sooooo much.

6. Pamela Boatright September 21, 2016 at 11:24 pm - Reply

Looking forward to getting a closer look at all these great quilts!

7. Pasqualina Barazza September 24, 2016 at 7:03 am - Reply

It’s the first time I’m entering a quilt in the modern category! Tomorrow will be browsing day!

8. Jennifer @ Inquiring Quilter September 24, 2016 at 2:17 pm - Reply

Great event, thank you so much for hosting this Amy! I can’t wait to view all the wonderful quilts and get inspired.

9. Ana Perna September 25, 2016 at 1:13 pm - Reply

lots to see here! thank you, Amy, for hosting the festival!!

10. Valerie September 25, 2016 at 3:14 pm - Reply

I always look forward to the festival! thanks for hosting.

11. Kim September 29, 2016 at 11:33 am - Reply

So many great quilts this year! Love seeing them all in one place! Thanks for hosting!

12. […] and voting is on now for the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. My quilts are “Modern Hexies” in the modern category and “Get to Know Me” in the mini quilt […]