Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Applique Quilts

If you haven’t already, visit the main Festival post for information about all the categories, and how to win!

advertI’m excited to share that Baby Lock is generously giving away a Melody machine, just like mine! To enter to win, leave a comment on this post!

advert advert advertadvert

The Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of these four great prizes :

-Winner’s choice of THREE Stash Packs, and a 10 yard package of Mistyfuse, from Vicki Welsh!
-A $100 Gift Certificate from Pink Chalk Fabrics!
-A Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template – Dresden Collection and Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft, from Quilt Expo!
-A fat quarter bundle of Lulu Magnolia, from Find Your Lula!

Loading InLinkz ...

Quicklinks to categories : MiniSmallLargeAppliqueArtHand QuiltedHome Machine QuiltedModernOriginal DesignROYGBIVScrappy

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:01+00:00 May 16th, 2014|Bloggers Quilt Festival|27 Comments

1. Casandra May 16, 2014 at 5:15 am - Reply

Thanks for all your work to organize this festival! I’m a first timer and loving it! It would be awesome to win a Baby Lock!

2. quilterbell May 16, 2014 at 6:13 am - Reply

Amy, thanks for organizing this fantastic event! I couldn’t participate last year and I am delighted to be here today!. I think that listening to your podcast every week have kept me focus on the Festival!. :)

3. Joan May 16, 2014 at 7:38 am - Reply

I so love applique. Looking forward to the inspiration. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of it all!

4. Anita May 16, 2014 at 11:14 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting this event and giving us a chance to showcase our work. There are some amazing prizes to win!

5. […] Amy at Creative Side is having a quilt festival once again this year and you can enter two quilts in two different categories – so I will be two different post for them as you need to do. […]

6. karen May 16, 2014 at 12:26 pm - Reply

thank you for the hard work you do for this each year

7. Bloggers’ Quilt Festival! | May 16, 2014 at 1:09 pm - Reply

[…] choice of category is always simple–I’m an appliqué girl. I’m excited this spring to be entering my Take a Seat quilt (which also included a […]

8. Cynthia Brunz Designs May 16, 2014 at 5:25 pm - Reply

Thanks for organizing this event. I always look forward to it!

9. Fred May 17, 2014 at 6:35 am - Reply

How exciting! Thanks a lot for organizing this great Festival, I love to see those beautiful quilts!
    This is my first entry, and i’m sooo pleased!!

10. […] am entering this one to the appliqué quilt section. You should take a look, I already have a favorite in this category….the one with all the […]

11. ThaliafromPrussia May 17, 2014 at 3:05 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for letting us share our love for quilting and inspiration!

12. Shruti May 17, 2014 at 10:36 pm - Reply

Thanks for organizing this, Amy!!! Its a great place to find inspiration and encouragement!!!
    Cheers from India!

13. Heidi May 19, 2014 at 8:42 am - Reply

This category has very impressive work! Tough competition, but terrific eye candy!

14. […] enough, both involving appliqué) but this one is all appliqué, so it felt like it belonged in the appliqué category more than my second […]

15. Melissa May 20, 2014 at 8:16 am - Reply

So many amazing quilts, you never think about how versatile appliqué is until you see all these different appliqué quilts

16. Diana Wilson May 21, 2014 at 12:25 pm - Reply

Thank you for putting this together!

17. Vicki May 23, 2014 at 9:56 pm - Reply

Simply wonderful!

18. Ruth Quinn May 24, 2014 at 5:21 am - Reply

HI Amy,
    Thanks for all your hard work and time in organizing this Quilt Festival. The quilts look amazing!

19. mb. May 24, 2014 at 6:54 am - Reply

thanks AGAIN! Great show, as always.

20. Loncinagyi May 25, 2014 at 6:16 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting the Festival!

21. Jeifner May 26, 2014 at 1:36 am - Reply

This is seriously difficult to pick favorites. They are all so wonderful!

22. Just A Southern Girl May 26, 2014 at 6:24 am - Reply

Love applique and love seeing what others are doing with it! Seeing all the different quilts has been truly inspirational!

23. Karen in Breezy Point May 26, 2014 at 11:34 am - Reply

All the quilts are so beautiful–thanks for all your work setting up the festival!

24. […] very sorry to regular readers as you’ve seen this quilt so many times already! For the appliqué category in the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, I am entering Hoots Mon, aka the Moose […]

25. Sly May 28, 2014 at 2:33 pm - Reply

Such a great way to see fab quilt artist’s work! The comments are fun to read too.

26. mary kathryn May 29, 2014 at 10:53 am - Reply

I’m not exactly sure how to cast a vote — can any viewer vote for a quilt? I love the one made by Dasha, “Summer Evening in a Garden Maze.” I love that vining pattern.

27. san diego ca locksmith May 30, 2014 at 2:20 pm - Reply

The locksmith ever so thankful prayed devoutly every day,
    or your keys are still inside. This could be 24 hr locksmith san diego in danger.
    24 shoreline acres, features a home with six bedrooms, six baths and spectacular views of the Miami skyline,
    plus koi ponds, a pool, a full-house water purifier, a
    wine cellar and a two-story rotunda. They are introducing different types of locksmiths if you’re in a” desperate or vulnerable state”, the judge
    said.