Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Two Color Quilts

If you haven’t already, visit the main Festival post for information about all the categories, and how to win!

Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of three amazing prizes:

advertadvertadvert

A $75 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

A $100 Gift Certificate to Shop Martingale!

A choice of a Stash Pack from Vicki Welsh and a 2.5 yard package of Mystyfuse!

Nominate your favorite quilt from the festival for a Viewer’s Choice award by completing this form.

The Two Color Quilt category is sponsored by :

advertThe winner of the Two Color Quilt category will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics!

Schedule of Events :

May 17 – 24 – Linky Open

May 24 – 30 – Vote for favorites in each of the categories

May 31 – Winners announced

Enter your Two Color Quilt here:

The red X is only seen on your computer, it gives you the option to edit/delete your link if necessary, also note that it may take a few minutes for your image to show up here. If you are having trouble adding your link to the collection, verify that you are using as permalink, as links to your main blog page will not be accepted.

Be sure to visit all the categories, and nominate your overall favorite quilt!

Enjoy the show!

[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:13+00:00 May 17th, 2013|Bloggers Quilt Festival|21 Comments

1. Amy May 17, 2013 at 8:56 am - Reply

Thank you for once again hosting this festival! It’s always so fun to visit all the blogs and read about everyone’s quilts.

2. martine May 17, 2013 at 10:14 am - Reply

Voilà un festival qui s’annonce bien et l’organisation est bien au point
    alors que la fete commence : bon festival à vous toutes

3. Sarah May 17, 2013 at 9:52 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for hosting, Amy!! I thought one of my quilts could be two-color eligible… but then realized *white* might count as a color? I hope someone might have some insight as to whether or not that’s the case!

4. Waverlee May 18, 2013 at 7:18 am - Reply

This is my first time entering a quilt. Exciting! Thanks for hosting.

5. Susan May 18, 2013 at 9:04 pm - Reply

Thanks Amy for hosting this. I am sure this is not an easy chore to tackle, but glad you do. I have, in the past, just went to the shows and uuhhed and aahhed over all the quilts. This time I thought I would jump in and enter one or two. I know my rear is numb form sitting here oodling at such beauties. Thanks again

6. […] the name of this quilt.  I am sharing it in the Spring 2013 Blogger’s Quilt Festival in the Two-Color Quilts […]

7. Ella May 19, 2013 at 3:15 pm - Reply

Does white count as a color?

8. Anjeanette May 20, 2013 at 9:03 am - Reply

This is my first time entering. I’ve always followed along, but this year I finally decided I should join in on the fun too. Thanks for hosting Amy!

9. Diane May 21, 2013 at 12:59 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting this fun event again! I always look forward to it, and so enjoy looking at all the quilts. The prizes are amazing, thanks for a chance to participate.

10. cinzia allocca May 21, 2013 at 1:48 pm - Reply

Thank you for hosting this again! I finally got around to entering this year!

11. Tonia May 22, 2013 at 8:15 am - Reply

This year is my first time entering. Thanks for hosting such a fun event!

12. Molli Sparkles May 23, 2013 at 5:00 am - Reply

This is my first time entering as well, and I really appreciate you organising such a mammoth effort. It’s so exciting to see people’s artwork from around the world. I’d never thought this could be a whole category, but exciting to see what people do with only two colours!

13. Anne Rita May 23, 2013 at 11:33 pm - Reply

So much talent! So much inspiration!

Thanks!

14. Lori Smanski May 24, 2013 at 7:56 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting. This is so much fun to get inspiration and to see all the wonderful work that others are doing.

15. Jackie May 24, 2013 at 10:22 am - Reply

This is my first time to enter your quilt festival. Such a huge event with so many beautiful quilts! Thank you! :)

16. Debbie Rogowski May 24, 2013 at 2:12 pm - Reply

I love two color quilts, it is on my to do list. Thanks for sharing

17. Evie H May 25, 2013 at 1:17 pm - Reply

I love red and white and have the pattern lieblingdecke used for her quilt on my list of to-make. I surely hope to do it one day!

18. Cathie Haab May 26, 2013 at 8:52 pm - Reply

Amy, please email me. I have a question. When I viewed the links and voted, I was not on the same computer as when I entered my link to begin with. I did not see ” cannot vote for your own” then. Thanks!

19. Susan May 27, 2013 at 5:19 pm - Reply

Amazing what just two colors can do in the hands of such talented quilters!!!

20. Mary Whittman May 28, 2013 at 4:23 am - Reply

Yeah, obtaining a cash advance on the website can cost you more for the long run, nevertheless if you need cash like right now, in that case it’s worth the high interest rate. If you’re dead broke, just obtain the advance.

21. Jill C. May 30, 2013 at 2:48 pm - Reply

This category was difficult to choose one favorite. All are striking.