Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Art Quilts

If you haven’t already, visit the main Festival post for information about all the categories, and how to win!

Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of three amazing prizes:

advertadvertadvert

A $75 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

A $100 Gift Certificate to Shop Martingale!

A choice of a Stash Pack from Vicki Welsh and a 2.5 yard package of Mystyfuse!

Nominate your favorite quilt from the festival for a Viewer’s Choice award by completing this form.

The Art Quilt category is sponsored by :

advert

The winner of the Art Quilt category will win their choice of 6 hand dyed fat quarters or Dyeing 100 Class, from Candied Fabrics!

Schedule of Events :

May 17 – 24 – Linky Open

May 24 – 30 – Vote for favorites in each of the categories

May 31 – Winners announced

Enter your category Quilt here:

The red X is only seen on your computer, it gives you the option to edit/delete your link if necessary, also note that it may take a few minutes for your image to show up here. If you are having trouble adding your link to the collection, verify that you are using as permalink, as links to your main blog page will not be accepted.

Be sure to visit all the categories, and nominate your overall favorite quilt!

Enjoy the show!

[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:13+00:00 May 17th, 2013|Bloggers Quilt Festival|11 Comments

1. Dee May 17, 2013 at 8:06 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting again Amy! What an awesome way to spend two weeks….a new quilt show every day!

2. Sylvia May 18, 2013 at 7:30 am - Reply

What a fun party! Thanks for hosting it again! I appreciate all the work that goes into hosting such a large event! I am entering my Peaceful Woods in the Art Quilt Category.

3. nadia May 18, 2013 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Hi, Amy. Your organization skills are impressive and your generosity is unmatched. Thanks so much for staying with this huge project and for making it work.
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

4. Linda Robertus May 19, 2013 at 5:56 am - Reply

Hi Amy, I am a newbie at the Quilt Festival – have just entered my quilt here. Very impressed with the whole set-up. I’m going to check out all the quilts now!
    Best wishes from Australia,
    Linda

5. speakers May 20, 2013 at 2:29 am - Reply

I enjoy, lead to I discovered just what I used to be taking a look for. You have ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

6. Hilde Hoogwaerts May 20, 2013 at 7:52 am - Reply

Thanks Amy for organising this worldwide event! It is the first time I participate and it is just wonderful to see all these quilts coming by.
    Greetings from Brazil, Hilde

7. […] with a hefty discount for early birds!!!! I’m also sponsoring the art quilt category of the Blogger’s Quilt Festival, the winner will receive registration in Dyeing […]

8. KevintheQuilter May 23, 2013 at 10:19 pm - Reply

Amy, I have been viewing this quilt show for a few years now, and am always impressed by EVERYONE’S works of art. I bit the bullet and decided to participate this year! Thanks for hosting such a wonderful festival!

9. Anne Rita May 23, 2013 at 11:39 pm - Reply

This was my favourite category, congratulations to all participants! You’ve got so much talent!

Thanks!

10. Jan May 23, 2013 at 11:48 pm - Reply

Amy, thanks for the wonderful Bloggers Quilt Festival. Everyone has entered some very creative work. Back to checking out all the categories.

11. Evie H May 26, 2013 at 6:31 pm - Reply

Go, Wonder Woman! All are beautiful quilts!