The Sewing Summit!

Hi Friends!  I’m still in recovery mode, but wanted to check in with you and let you know – WE DID IT!  I’ll have a recap (or two) coming later this week, but have this fun picture.

Saturday night 11 pm in the Baby Lock Sewing Room – and that’s just one quarter of the room!

I have a book tour including a giveaway for the morning.

See you then!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:31+00:00 October 10th, 2011|The Sewing Summit|7 Comments

1. Cheryl Arkison October 10, 2011 at 10:38 pm - Reply

I’m hearing such great things about the event. Congratulations! Sad to have missed it this year.

2. Suzy-Homemaker October 10, 2011 at 11:33 pm - Reply

So GREAT!! Such a great time.
    I got chills when I saw this picture because those were magical hours of learning, laughing, tearing-up and stitching. You captured my weekend in on photo ;)

I have been sewing for about 40 years and I learned so much!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    You and Erin did it!

3. Pamela October 11, 2011 at 12:01 am - Reply

Amy ~ so glad I got to be apart of your inaugural Sewing Summit. So excited to hear #2 is already in the works. You and Erin are amazing. Keep Recovering!!

4. Sharon October 11, 2011 at 5:50 am - Reply

This event sounds like a big success! It’s definitely on my list for next year!

5. terriaw October 11, 2011 at 7:05 am - Reply

Congrats on successfully putting together the first Sewing Summit! It sounded like a great event, based on the updates I saw on Twitter over the weekend. Wish I could have attended. Look forward to hearing more about the event.

6. Kendra (missknitta) October 11, 2011 at 7:35 am - Reply

Congratulations to you and Erin on such a successful event! I found the Sewing Summit every bit as inspirational and educational as I hoped it would be, and what a thrill to meet so many of my favorite bloggers — including you! — in person :) Thank you so much for a wonderful weekend!

7. Jean October 11, 2011 at 11:08 am - Reply

I hear it was AWESOME… Enjoy your rest!