In Process

Hi there!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had fun catching up with a good friend and hanging out with the family.  And I’m finally feeling better – yay!  Today is Sophia’s 5th Birthday, I will spend the day baking a cake and planning for a special dinner.  Happy Birthday Sophia!!
——
Almost two months ago at our last guild meeting, I decided to participate in a design challenge.  I selected an envelope with inspiration and a few instructions – it’s due this week….so I got started over the weekend :)

This is all I’ve photographed so far, tomorrow I will have to show you a little more and share my thought process.  I’m enjoying the challenge.

I’m waiting to hear from a few winners still, be sure to check the list for your name!
—————————————————
Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook
Email me

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:53+00:00 June 1st, 2010|work in progress|7 Comments

1. Terriaw June 1, 2010 at 5:21 am - Reply

Glad to hear you had a good weekend. I like that idea of the design challenge. Look forward to seeing what you came up with.

2. "Lois Grebowski" June 1, 2010 at 5:43 am - Reply

I'm glad you're feeling better… I can't wait to see more about what you're working on. I like that challenge idea. Very clever!

3. Natalia June 1, 2010 at 8:09 am - Reply

I can't wait to see what you're making! Glad to hear you're feeling better too! :)

4. Kona Bay Fabrics Blog June 1, 2010 at 12:54 pm - Reply

Hi Amy-

Just wanted to pop in and thank you personally for all you do to promote quilting.

Quilt shops, quilters and bloggers are the heart and soul of our industry and go out of their way to keep this art alive.

Thanks for all you do to promote quilting.

Mahalo.

Douglas Eagleson
    President, Kona Bay Fabrics

5. 2miracles/Tove June 1, 2010 at 8:05 pm - Reply

Ok Amy you always do it, you gave a post that gave me aquestion. I' guess I'm inpatient. But you mentioned they gave you something that was supposed to be inspiration for the challenge what is it?

6. Allie June 1, 2010 at 9:15 pm - Reply

Happy Birthday Sophia!!! Can't wait to see more of your design challenge, Amy!

7. Jenny's Craft Place June 1, 2010 at 11:53 pm - Reply

Your guild challenge sounds intriguing. I look forward to seeing the end result. Happy crafting, Jenny