Pillow Collective :: Think Big Edition WINNERS

Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend – it’s been a quiet weekend with my family for me. We have a new puppy, Gus has been with us for about three weeks and a ton of fun! He’s a good puppy, and is fitting in well with the family, but keeps us on our toes for sure. Shoes are put away, and the kitchen floor is clean!

Gus - Amy'sCreativeSide.com

I know that many of you aren’t interested in Gus though – here’s the winners from last weeks Pillow Collective :

Deb Girotti – Gardenvale bundle

Nancy Haskins – Gardenvale bundle

Camille Mendel – Indigo bundle

Barb @ Mountain Quiltworks – Lost and Found 2 Rolie Polie

Tiffany S  –  Cloud9 flannels

Jacklynn Grimm – Modern Neutrals Quilt!

**I need you to each email me, as pinterest doesn’t make that info easily available to me. Thanks!

I hope you had fun learning more about Think Big – and just maybe were inspired to add a new pillow to your space!

My Sophia had a birthday party for a friend last week, and when I suggested we make a pillow for her friend, she jumped at the chance to sew with me.

10946635_665896566854232_64041234_n

In fact, she did all the piecing and quilting on this quilt-as-you-go pillow cover! I finished it into a pillow for her while she was at school, and she LOVED giving it to her friend! Now she wants to sew another for herself, and I’m so glad to instill that love of sewing in her! And a pillow is just the right size to start and finish in an evening.

Think Big is available here, and I extended the promo code for today use – ILovePillows – for 30% off your signed copy. I extended the promo code because the book had been marked sold out for a couple days – sorry if you had any frustration with that.

Happy Quilting –

By |2019-07-18T10:39:47-06:00March 2nd, 2015|Pillow Collective, Think Big|12 Comments

1. Lori March 2, 2015 at 3:27 am - Reply

Adorable all around! Puppy, daughter, quilt, they are all adorable!

2. DreiPunkteWerk March 2, 2015 at 5:19 am - Reply

Your GUS is very cute!
    Save everything (especially foooood) below 2 Meter or he will eat it – he’s a Labrador :-))
    Liebe Grüße from Germany,
    Kathrin

3. suzyMcQ March 2, 2015 at 7:11 am - Reply

Sophia, what an incredible job you did on the pillow, it’s amazing! And, how sweet of you to make it for your friend, it’s a great present I’m sure she will cherish.

4. carrie wikander March 2, 2015 at 7:27 am - Reply

I think you have a budding artist there. That pillow is very well done! And thanks for the Monday morning shot of the adorable puppy – What a sweet way to start the week! Followed your Think Big last week and love your pillow designs, btw!

5. Jill of Apple Avenue Quilts March 2, 2015 at 10:52 am - Reply

Your daughter’s pillow is wonderful. How nice you can share this talent and skill with her! Love your little Gus. Just as word of warning, my dog loves to eat fabric so the sewing room must always be picked up or the scraps go into his stomach. We have had most interesting droppings in the back yard!

6. Deb March 2, 2015 at 12:17 pm - Reply

Love the photo of your daughter with the pillow cover! I just emailed you re: being a winner – thank you!

7. Deb March 2, 2015 at 12:23 pm - Reply

p.s. Congratulations to all the other winners, too, especially Jacklynn Grimm who won the beautiful QUILT!!

8. Aileen March 2, 2015 at 2:40 pm - Reply

Not interested in Gus?! He is adorable. Love the cushion cover (your daughter is adorable too). Those rich dense colours are beautiful.

9. pat sloan March 2, 2015 at 8:03 pm - Reply

oh my… I had a chocolate lab for 12 years, she was the sweetest thing EVER .. have fun with Gus!

10. Camille Mendel March 3, 2015 at 5:01 pm - Reply

I think Gus is darling, but Sophia is a cutie pie. Thanks for the giveaway. I’m excited since I rarely win anything. Thank you very much.

11. Beth March 5, 2015 at 6:23 am - Reply

Quilters love their pets. We want MORE Gus. My black Lab was a challenging puppy and now, at 6, she’s so laid back and easy.

12. Rachel D March 15, 2015 at 7:08 pm - Reply

Gus is too cute! I have a chocolate Lab myself so I remember those puppy days :) Sophia did a beautiful job on the pillow! Thanks for sharing!