Quilty

Do you read Quilty? Hard to believe, but it’s been over a year that I’ve been working with Mary to write articles about quilting on your home sewing machine! Every so often, I submit a pattern design to be featured in the magazine too.Quilty Sept/Oct 2014 - AmysCreativeSide.com

I was so excited to see the current issue of Quilty arrive last week, along with my article is a new quilt pattern I designed in my Modern Neutrals fabrics! Check out Quill :

Quilty Sept/Oct 2014 - AmysCreativeSide.com

Quill measures 56″ x 72″, and it’s a quick and simple half-square triangle quilt! I love the photography – they always do a great job shooting the quilts! If you haven’t seen Quilty locally, you can grab a copy online, digital or print, AND kits for Quill are available, and will ship later this month.

Be sure to check out all the Moda Love Tour posts – there are giveaways on every post!

Thanks for stopping by –

By |2018-12-02T16:19:36-06:00September 8th, 2014|Magazine/Featured, My Fabric|11 Comments

1. Deonn September 8, 2014 at 7:41 am - Reply

Amy, that is exciting! Congratulations, what a great quilt!

2. Kim September 8, 2014 at 9:37 am - Reply

What a lovely quilt you have designed!

3. TrixTerry September 8, 2014 at 11:29 am - Reply

This magazine is one of my favourites, but so very expensive here in South Africa. :(

4. Elizabeth Bolton September 8, 2014 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Love your Quill design, Amy – the neutrals are wonderful. I have your Modern Neutrals book and so admire the patterns and colors in it. I’ll check out this magazine!

5. Della September 8, 2014 at 4:31 pm - Reply

I am always on the lookout for the newest Quilty magazine. I actually looked today but the last one is still there. I love the quilts that are featured and the hints/different articles available. it is just a fun magazine to read through, it is well written with a touch of humor! Am looking forward to see your quilt directions. Looks like a have to do one!

6. Teena September 8, 2014 at 8:32 pm - Reply

Woot! The new issue is out now? Im off to the store first thing tomorrow to get it. Im in love with Quill! Beautiful!

7. Nicky September 9, 2014 at 12:59 am - Reply

I love your quilt – it is making me think of Native American blankets and would look fab in a bold red, black colourway

8. Jenny September 10, 2014 at 12:10 pm - Reply

Your Quill design is fabulous…I love the fabric. Quilty is my favorite magazine. I started quilting over a year ago and I have learned so much from the articles you write Amy!! Thank you.

9. Anne Marie September 10, 2014 at 2:31 pm - Reply

I would love to make this quilt ! It is beautiful :-)

I saw that you can buy the magazine digital.
    Do you know how that work ?
    I am living in Norway so that is why I am asking this question ..

10. Paula September 11, 2014 at 9:01 pm - Reply

I love that quilt! It would be great in any colourway, but I think in the neutrals, it’s very masculine. Nice!

11. internet September 22, 2014 at 12:00 am - Reply

You could definitely see your skills in the article you write.
    The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who aren’t afraid to mention how they believe.
    All the time follow your heart.

Here is my blog post … internet