I’m getting closer :) I wanted to share a couple of thoughts before Friday gets here.
1. The quilt you choose to share, doesn’t not have to be brand spanking new! Nor does it have to be perfect – there’s no judging here.
2. Put aside all your negative self-talk and enter! Everyone is welcome, regardless how long you have been quilting or blogging. If you are new it’s the perfect time to get to know a few friends! Just do it – don’t be intimidated :)
3. A new post dated the week of the festival is required – schedule a post for the 21st or later but don’t plan to post a link to an old one.
4. Get ready to spend the weekend online!
5. To enhance your “blogger” profile check out this post to make sure your email is attached to the blogger comments that you leave.
6. I know I’ve said it before, but did you put a button up!? The code is in my sidebar or on the BQF page.
Any Questions? Check the BQF page or leave a comment on this post ~ I’m excited!
PS – Amy @ Patchwork Folio made the graphics for me – aren’t they great!?
Thanks again, Amy!
Subscribe to Amy’s Creative Side
Shop with Amy
Follow Me on Twitter
Become a fan of Amy’s Creative Side on Facebook