Fun New Music

I’ve been listening to this, and a few others, so much my Sophia (4) is singing along with her too!  I hope you enjoy :)  I’m still working out what day it is and who is buying the milk – funny how a week off can mix up my schedule so much!

—————————

Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By |2017-11-17T09:14:35-07:00December 30th, 2009|Uncategorized|11 Comments

1. Amy December 30, 2009 at 6:21 am - Reply

That is fun! Thanks for sharing.
    xo

2. MaryEQuilter December 30, 2009 at 7:00 am - Reply

Amy – very uplifting song! I love seeing the words too- helps to sing along. Also – from your previous blog – the hair in the "choo-choo" Oh my goodness – brings back memories – my kids are 19 & almost 24 – so we don't have those issues any more – but some days I wish I did- they grow up soooooooo fast – enjoy even the unplanned hair cuts!!
    Mary in MA

3. live a colorful life December 30, 2009 at 8:20 am - Reply

Ingrid Michaelson is awesome!

4. kwiltmakr December 30, 2009 at 8:24 am - Reply

She has a nice voice. I listened to her Wintersong too and I like it.

5. Natalia December 30, 2009 at 8:36 am - Reply

I'm all messed up too because of the holidays:)

6. Amy R December 30, 2009 at 8:51 am - Reply

I was so lucky to see Ingrid this fall. She is sooooo funny and so natural. You can just tell she's so comfortable in her own skin. If you get the chance, see her! She rocks (and so does her band)

7. TheaM December 30, 2009 at 11:11 am - Reply

thanks for posting this music – very uplifting message –
    my days are so mixed up, I thought it was Friday today!
    whew!

8. Candied Fabrics December 30, 2009 at 11:29 am - Reply

Yup – love her! I've got all her music in my iTunes! In fact, I think I'll go listen to some now!

9. Thimbleanna December 30, 2009 at 1:09 pm - Reply

I'm thinking you've had such a fun Christmas and now you're worn out! My days are all confused too — although this morning I realized that it's not too many days before I'll have to return to work — I'm not ready! Happy New Year Amy!

10. Rebekah December 30, 2009 at 5:35 pm - Reply

I love her music! It's funky eclectic…just my taste

11. Jan December 30, 2009 at 7:46 pm - Reply