Video Post

I realized recently that I’ve barely mentioned music since I removed it from my sidebar over the summer! I’m still loving most anything Ingrid Michaelson produces, but a new favorite is Regina Spektor – take a listen —

Her voice is beautiful, and the lyrics are captivating.

Over the weekend Cynthia at Fabricworm produced a quick video, sharing more about her shop, and the process your order carefully goes through after you place it — Enjoy!

We have been getting our Christmas decorations out and put up – I can hardly believe that it’s December! I have a busy week this week. . . hope you are well ~

Next steps:
Shop with Amy
Email me

Bookmark and Share

By |2017-11-17T09:14:39-07:00December 1st, 2009|Uncategorized|6 Comments

1. Tipper December 1, 2009 at 7:28 am - Reply

Enjoyed the music : ) You are ahead of me-I don't have any decorations up yet.

2. live a colorful life December 1, 2009 at 8:34 am - Reply

I love Ingrid Michaelson as well. I'll take your new recommendation. And lucky enough to go to Cynthia's store. It is way cute.

3. FabricWorm December 1, 2009 at 7:47 pm - Reply

I love Regina Spektor, I think you and I definitely have the same music taste. I only listen to XMU on Satellite you too huh? Thanks for the post about the video. It's a little embarrassing but it was fun! Happy Holidays!
    Cynthia

4. Amber December 1, 2009 at 11:01 pm - Reply

Cynthia's video is great :-) and great music picks :-)

5. Whosies December 3, 2009 at 2:55 pm - Reply

i went and saw her in Salt Lake!!!! wonderfully fun. perfect for just the honey and me {he is the bigger fan–but i still love her} !!!YAY!!! thanks for the reminder of memories.:)

6. Spendlove December 5, 2009 at 10:02 pm - Reply

My sister's going through breast cancer at age 35, this song was great thanks!