BQF Winners

What a fun week of Blogger’s Quilt Festival we’ve had! I love seeing all the quilts in one place! There’s two pages of entries now, be sure to scroll over not miss out on the inspiration there too.

A big thank you to our sponsors again! The prizes were matched up with winners via random number generator, and really fun to award! I hope you all know that you are winners just for sharing and being a part of this amazing community online. Thank you so much for participating!

advert advert advert advert

advert

advert advert advert advert advert advert

Winners!

Wisconsin Quilt Expo is offering a Garnet fat quarter bundle and three quilt patterns!

Winner: Rose @ somethingrosemade

Pink Door Fabrics is  offering a $50 Gift Certificate!

Winner: Debora @ Dragonfly Studio Quilts

The Quilter’s Planner is offering a 2018 Quilter’s Planner, complete with Mini Planner, the collector’s magazine, and four pages of stickers!

Winner: Patty @ Elm Street Quilts

Moda Fabrics is offering five prizes!

Two Designer Bella bundles, each with 12 fat quarters.

Winner: Denise @ SewSane

Winner: L @ Quilting Quick

One Fat Eighth bundle of Kate Spain’s Voyage.

Winner: Shannon @ the Fleming’s Nine

One Fat Eighth bundle of Basic Grey’s Biscuits & Gravy.

Winner: Lorinda @ Laurel, Poppy & Pine

One Fat Eighth bundle of One Canoe Two’s Midnight Garden.

Winner: Kathleen @ Kathleen McMusing

Baby Lock is offering a Presto 2 sewing machine!

Winner: Karen @ Quilts…etc.

Beyond the Reef Patterns is offering a Makers Home fat quarter bundle!

Winner: Kairle @ Kairle Oaks

Green Fairy Quilts is offering a $25 Gift Certificate!

Winner: Kat @ Craftaholic Kat

Quilters Candy Box is offering a collections of favorite past items; including an exclusive pattern, fat quarters, vintage buttons, a bias tape make + a yummy treat!

Winner: Sally @ Crafts, Cavies & Cookies

I Love Fabric is offering a Spirit Animal fat quarter bundle!

Winner: Jan @ Cocoa Quilts

Sarah J Max Designs is offering a Shout, Whisper, Text quilt kit!

Winner: Ruth @ Gigi’s Room

Martingale is offering a $50 Gift Certificate!

Winner: Stacy @ Crossed Stitches

The winners have all been emailed, please reply to claim your prize.

By | 2017-09-24T20:41:00+00:00 September 25th, 2017|Bloggers Quilt Festival|18 Comments

1. Thank you, Amy,
    For organizing this Quilt Festival. It’s been so much fun and I’ve discovered new quilters and quilting sites I might not have found otherwise!
    Thanks!!!
    Diane

2. jan altomare September 25, 2017 at 7:16 am - Reply

How exciting. I had a hard time keeping up with all the quilts. I didn’t want to miss any. It gave me a great opportunity to see some quilts I hadn’t seen before and add those blogs to my daily list. I also got to see many quilts that I have drooled over in the past.

Thanks so much Amy for a great festival. And the bonus that I see my name for a prize!!!

3. Sally September 25, 2017 at 7:23 am - Reply

Thank you! I bookmarked several quilts to try at some point. I always get great ideas from the festival! And how exciting to win a prize to boot. Thank you so much for organizing this.

4. Kairle Oaks September 25, 2017 at 7:35 am - Reply

It’s been a fun week checking out all of the beautiful quilts in the festival. What a talented community we belong to! I feel so fortunate to be the winner of the Makers Home fat quarter bundle! Thank you very much!

5. Shannon September 25, 2017 at 7:38 am - Reply

Thanks, Amy! I know it is so much work putting on this event. I appreciate all your hard work!

6. Karen September 25, 2017 at 7:54 am - Reply

thank you Amy – I can’t believe I won the sewing machine!!!

7. Debbie September 25, 2017 at 7:55 am - Reply

Very fun! Thanks again for organizing!

8. Rose Moy Mikulski September 25, 2017 at 7:56 am - Reply

I enjoyed being a first time participant of the Quilt Festival and to also win the Garnet Fat Quarter bundle and three patterns is simply wonderful and exciting. Thank you Amy for making this Quilt Festival and prize possible.

9. Christine Weld September 25, 2017 at 9:45 am - Reply

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to Amy and all the sponsors for such a fun event! Looking forward to next year!

10. Stacy Christopherson September 25, 2017 at 11:06 am - Reply

Wow! Wasn’t expecting to win anything! The Quilt Festival was fun and this is just icing on the cake. Thanks to Martingale for the $50 g.c.!

Stacy Christopherson 3121 Simpson Ave. Hoquiam, WA 98550
    MilkLass@hotmail.com

11. Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts September 25, 2017 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Yeah to all the winners and sponsors!

12. Paige @QuiltedBlooms September 25, 2017 at 1:48 pm - Reply

Congrats to all the winners! I know so many, congrats my friends!

13. Carole @ From My Carolina Home September 25, 2017 at 2:12 pm - Reply

Congratulations to all the winners!

14. I WON!! September 26, 2017 at 3:07 am - Reply

[…] you all been checking out Amy’s Quilt Festival – winners have been announced!  Here at this link are the winners – scroll down, scroll down some more – and look who won the SEWING MACHINE!!!! that’s right I […]

15. Lisa September 26, 2017 at 12:03 pm - Reply

It was great fun! Thank you for organizing everything!

16. Karen September 26, 2017 at 6:50 pm - Reply

Congratulations to all the winners and a big thank you, Amy, for all your work with the Festival. It was been a wonderful way to enjoy so many quilts!!

17. Melanie C September 28, 2017 at 7:47 am - Reply

Thank you again for hosting! Congrats to all the winners!!!

18. Wendy Welsh September 28, 2017 at 4:41 pm - Reply

Thank you for organising this. I do think the simpler format was easier to navigate this year. I enjoyed looking at all the quilts without having to rank them in my mind. It’s so hard to judge from a photo – this way seems fairer with the prizes just being awarded randomly. Thank you.