Curated Quilts

2017 has been the year of collaboration for me, Inspiring Stitches and Curated Quilts have both been major undertakings. And it’s great to share with you at last!

Curated Quilts was born over lunch, as a dreamy, someday type of idea, where we would collect, curate and inspire quilters. We left lunch that day without any plans, but a couple months later began talking about it in earnest. Neither of us had been able to get it off our brains, and together we were inspired to move forward! Today I am excited to tell you that our first issue is available for pre-order, and printing soon!

Curated Quilts is a printed publication for the forward thinking quilter! Subscribe today!

Our first issue is focusing on all things linear in quilts. We have included a gallery of quilts to inspire your next quilt, along with informative articles, and a look at current trends.

Also, quilt patterns, a mini quilt gallery, and book reviews that we think you will love. It’s all laid out in a clean and visually pleasing way that we think you will love – AND there’s no ads. Just really great content!

Articles by Sharon Holland, Sherri Lynn Wood and Mary Fons grace our pages. These ladies are so great to work with and the content is really great. We are in the final edits, and will be ready to print next week!

I’d love to invite you to subscribe to Curated Quilts – we have a special for the first 100 subscribers, and hope that you will be in that select group of loyal fans. You can learn more here about the subscription offer.

As always, I thank you for your support and enthusiasm for everything that I do!

xo – Amy

SaveSave

SaveSave

By | 2017-08-24T10:19:11+00:00 August 24th, 2017|Curated Quilts|7 Comments

1. Sophie Zaugg August 25, 2017 at 4:36 am - Reply

Are you planning a digital version of your journal ? I’d be very interested in a subscription but shipping costs to Switzerland are really to high.

• Amy August 28, 2017 at 4:38 pm - Reply

Hi Sophie,
      We hadn’t considered making a digital option – but we will definitely look into that.Thanks for the feedback!

We understand actual shipping costs can be prohibitive internationally, unfortunately as a small business we can’t afford to pick up the extra cost. We do have wholesale options if you have a favorite local shop to recommend the journal to. We’d love to see it far and wide around the world, and ordering a larger set would help offset the shipping costs.

• Amy September 5, 2017 at 11:38 am - Reply

Hi Sophie – There is now a digital option available! It’s on this post, or you can visit us at curatedquilts.com to view.
      Thank you!

2. Stephanie August 28, 2017 at 5:27 pm - Reply

Hello,

I just purchased a subscription for myself and would like to purchase another as a gift. Is this possible, and if so what do you need from me to accomplish this?

• Amy September 5, 2017 at 11:35 am - Reply

Hi Stephanie!
      You can make a new order and change the shipping address as you check out for a gift. Thank you!

3. leanne September 2, 2017 at 6:02 pm - Reply

congratulations Amy – hope the new journal is a success :) I’d also love to see a digital option as I’m down under and with the shipping as well as the exchange rate I’d been looking at $50 Aus to purchase one magazine :(

• Amy September 5, 2017 at 11:40 am - Reply

Hi Leanne ––There is now a digital option available! It’s on this post, or you can visit us at curatedquilts.com to view.
      Thank you!