Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Winners!!

Hi all! Below is the list of all the loot and the winners for our Blogger’s Quilt Festival!
You will note in a few instances, the top quilt didn’t get the prize. That happens when they have already won a prize in another category. My goal with the Festival is to spread the love of sewing and quilting, it’s not about racking up all the prizes. So, I spread the love! I hope you all have a great weekend!
“Baby
Trish Schultz is the Baby Lock Soprano sewing machine winner!
“Quilt “Quilt advert
Congratulations to the Viewer’s Choice winners!!

Wendy is the winner of a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template – Dresden Collection and Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft, from Quilt Expo!

Jayne is the winner of a $50 Gift Certificate to Quilt Kit Market!

Shannon is the winner of a bundle of Hand Maker fabrics by Natalie Barnes for Windham Fabrics” from Beyond the Reef!

“Quilter’s “FQS” “MSQC” “FQS” “The “April advert “I “Quilter’s “Quilter’s
Congratulations to the category winners!

Terry is the winner in the Mini Quilt Category  her quilt has won The Quilter’s Planner + a QP Mini from The Quilters Planner!

Teresa is the winner in The Small Quilt Category her quilt has won a $50 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

Gosia is the winner in The Large Quilt Category her quilt has won $75 Quilter’s Cash to spend at Missouri Star Quilt Company!

Olena is the winner in The Applique Quilt Category is for hand or machine appliquéd quilts. The favorite quilt in this category will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

Kiboko is the winner in The Art Quilt Category her quilt has won a pattern bundle from The Sewing Loft!

Maryse is the winner of The Hand Quilted Category her quilt has won a pattern bundle from Prairie Grass Patterns!

Yanicka is the winner of The Home Machine Quilted Category her quilt has won a Patchwork Planner from The Patchwork Posse!

Kirsty is the winner of The Modern Quilts Category her quilt has won a Uppercase Fat Quarter Bundle from I Love Fabric! Technically Cheryl of Meadow Mist Designs had the favorite quilt in the Modern category, however as a fellow sponsor was not eligible to win the prize.

Wystawa is the winner in The Original Design Quilts Category her quilt has won  The Quilter’s Planner + a QP Mini from The Quilters Planner!

Patchtworki is the winner in The ROYGBIV Quilts Category her quilt has won  The Quilter’s Planner + a QP Mini from The Quilters Planner!

Cynthia is the winner of The Scrappy Quilts Category her quilt has won  The Quilter’s Planner + a QP Mini from The Quilters Planner!

“I “Jetgirl” “Make “Meadow “Littlest “Piece “Aurifil”
Congratulations to the general prize winners!

Jennifer has won a set of two patterns from Quilting Jetgirl!

Linda, Kim, Laurie, June, & Heather  have each won a 6-month subscriptions to Make Modern!

Mary has won a bundle of three PDF patterns from Meadow Mist Designs!

Quiltologie has won a bundle of PDF patterns from The Littlest Thistle!

Karen has won a copy of Next Steps in Machine Quilting by Natalia Bonner of Piece N Quilt!

Charla has won a Mostly Manor Collection of thread and a Aurifil Real Cotton Colour Chart from Aurifil!

Jennifer is the winner of 10 yards of Kona Cotton Solids in any combination from I Love Fabric!

Winners! Check your email – there was a big email sent out earlier, that you must reply to to claim your prize.

Thanks!

By | 2017-09-19T12:33:48+00:00 October 1st, 2016|Bloggers Quilt Festival|12 Comments

1. The Eclectic Abuela October 1, 2016 at 5:52 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for organizing this!
    The Eclectic Abuela

2. Jean McKinstry October 1, 2016 at 6:41 pm - Reply

Amy , this has been the most amazing fun filled, talent shown, stunning quilts, event, and thank you so much for hosting this again. Many congrats to all the winners , they so deserve to be up there at the top. Generous sponsors , and I’m sure all of us who entered have new friends all over the world, Greetings from New Zealand.

3. Zenia Rene October 1, 2016 at 8:32 pm - Reply

congrats everyone! And thanks again Amy!!!

4. Elzaan October 1, 2016 at 9:44 pm - Reply

Congratulations to all the winners!
    To everybody that took part, hope you had lots of fun and got a lot of inspiration form other quilts.
    Amy, thanks again for hosting this fantastic event, and for all the sponsors who donated to this event.
    Looking forward to next years Quilt Festival!
    Elzaan

5. Linda October 1, 2016 at 10:42 pm - Reply

Thank you, Amy, for all your hard work. It’s so fun to see what our peers are doing. Congrats everyone!!

6. Lilpuddin October 1, 2016 at 11:12 pm - Reply

Thank you for taking the time to organize this great event. This was my first time visiting the online quilt show, and I found so many new bloggers to follow! Thank you also to the all the bloggers who take the time to post, teach and share. As a relatively new quilter, the information you provide is invaluable, and feeling as though I’m now part of this large community of quilters is wonderful!

7. Teje Karjalainen October 1, 2016 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Thank you Amy for this fantastic Quilt Festival! Congratulations to all the winners!

8. Anna October 2, 2016 at 2:14 am - Reply

Congrats to all winners, and thanks so much for Amy.
    This time was the first me when I entered in your Quilt Festival. It was fantastic, and funny.

9. Lori Landenburger October 2, 2016 at 12:13 pm - Reply

What a wonderful festival!! Thanks so much for organizing and arranging everything! What a monumental task xx!!

10. Ana Perna October 2, 2016 at 12:24 pm - Reply

Thanks for another edition of the bloggers quilt festival. I’ve seen a lot, learnt a lot and even made new friends. I had a great lime, and I’m already looking forward to the next edition.

11. Two Star Pouches | Nero's post III October 4, 2016 at 1:48 am - Reply

12. […] I want to thank you for nominating and voting my ‘After the Storm’ quilt! I’m so happy and honoured to have this quilt in 20 viewer’s choise quilts at ‘Blogger’s Quilt Festival’! Voting is now over and you can see all the winners here. […]