Blogger’s Quilt Festival – ROYGBIV Quilts Category

advertadvertadvert

The Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of these three great prizes :

–A Gift Certificate from Westwood Acres!

A Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Dresden Collection and a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft from Wisconsin Quilt Expo!

–A Surprise Bundle worth over $100 from Fat Quarter Shop!

Loading InLinkz ...

Be sure to nominate your favorite quilts for the Viewer’s Choice Awards!

advertI’m excited to share that Baby Lock is generously giving away a Soprano machine, just like mine! Everyone that participates in the Festival is eligible to win. To enter to win, leave a comment below!

Quicklinks to categories :MiniSmallLargeAppliquéArtHand QuiltedHome Machine QuiltedModern, Original Design, ROYGBIVScrappyViewer’s Choice

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:46+00:00 October 23rd, 2015|Bloggers Quilt Festival|23 Comments

1. judy sawin-stahnke October 23, 2015 at 3:32 am - Reply

I am always so inspired by this quilt festival…It definitely is a potpourri of eye candy and NEW ideas….

2. Hayley October 23, 2015 at 5:10 am - Reply

When I saw your original post I was devastated as I didn’t think I’d have anything to enter, but I have a mini I’ll (hopefully) get done this weekend!

3. Kate October 23, 2015 at 5:23 am - Reply

I always enjoy this category, the quilts are always so bright. I’m looking forward to seeing a lot of rainbow projects this year.

Just a FYI, the link to this page on the main Festival post doesn’t work.

4. Nicolette October 24, 2015 at 1:08 am - Reply

Yep, uploaded! Thanks Amy and to all the participants: I love to see your quilts!

5. […] are allowed to enter two quilts in different categories. I’ve entered this quilt in the ROIGBIV (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo and Violet) Category. I used over 200 charm squares of […]

6. Myra October 25, 2015 at 9:12 am - Reply

It’s so fun seeing all these amazing quilts with lovely stories behind them.

7. myBearpaw October 26, 2015 at 9:34 am - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting the BGF Amy, I love taking part every year!

8. Kelly October 26, 2015 at 1:02 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, I love seeing all these quilts its such a great Idea. I have watched from afar for a few years and have finally linked up..

9. […] Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original Design, ROYGBIV, Scrappy, Viewer’s Choice (If you feel so moved, you can nominate Unlocked in the […]

10. Jess @ Quilty Habit October 26, 2015 at 7:29 pm - Reply

This is my favorite category!

11. Marlene @ KISSed Quilts October 26, 2015 at 8:58 pm - Reply

Excited to share this quilt with everyone…thank you Amy for providing this space to do so.

12. Shaneka Giscombe October 28, 2015 at 2:25 pm - Reply

I really love all the quilts. They are very inspirational.

13. […] Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original Design, ROYGBIV, Scrappy, Viewer’s Choice (If you feel so moved, you can nominate Mini Mini Modern Hexies in […]

14. audrey October 29, 2015 at 1:07 am - Reply

Always something new and different every year!

15. Ariane October 29, 2015 at 6:55 pm - Reply

I entered my 16 patch star quilt in the ROYGBIV quilt category. This is my second entry. I love this festival. Thanks for hosting it Amy.

16. Ania Szlachetka October 30, 2015 at 10:28 am - Reply

Kasiu na kota już zagłosowałam teraz czas na piękną tęczę :) Powodzienia :)

17. Caroline October 30, 2015 at 1:22 pm - Reply

Glorious ideas and such a fabulous way to participate! I’m hoping to get my own quilt in one of the categories, but will have to see if I have time.

18. Pat Evans October 31, 2015 at 7:51 pm - Reply

I love this category. Everything is so vibrant. Bright colors are the best.

19. Darla November 4, 2015 at 11:31 am - Reply

Love the ROYGBIV!!! Makes me happy! :)

20. Monique November 4, 2015 at 12:19 pm - Reply

All of them are gorgeous! Hard to vote!

21. Nancy November 4, 2015 at 6:28 pm - Reply

This competition is so wonderful. I love the variety of quilts and the gorgeous colours.

22. Sue Wild November 9, 2015 at 12:29 pm - Reply

Thank you for the votes for my quilt 129! I’m so surprised! There’s such a lovely array of rainbow-y quilts

23. […] Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original Design, ROYGBIV, Scrappy, Viewer’s […]