Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Home Machine Quilted Quilts Category

advertadvertadvert

The Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of these three great prizes :

–A Gift Certificate from Westwood Acres!

A Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Dresden Collection and a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft from Wisconsin Quilt Expo!

–A Surprise Bundle worth over $100 from Fat Quarter Shop!

Loading InLinkz ...

Be sure to nominate your favorite quilts for the Viewer’s Choice Awards!

advertI’m excited to share that Baby Lock is generously giving away a Soprano machine, just like mine! Everyone that participates in the Festival is eligible to win. To enter to win, leave a comment below!

Quicklinks to categories : MiniSmallLargeAppliquéArtHand QuiltedHome Machine QuiltedModern, Original Design, ROYGBIVScrappyViewer’s Choice

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:46+00:00 October 23rd, 2015|Bloggers Quilt Festival|17 Comments

1. Joanna Soloch October 23, 2015 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Amy thank you for this beautiful festival :) And first time that I’m here with you :)

2. Carla October 23, 2015 at 5:54 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting! I never thought I would enter a machine quilted quilt but I am! So glad I overcame my fear!

3. Beata October 25, 2015 at 8:27 am - Reply

I will start for the first time and thanks Amy for organizing the festival :)

4. Quilty October 25, 2015 at 9:04 am - Reply

Thank you Amy for this great Festival, I love to visit other quilters’ blogs!

5. […] Blogger’s Quilt Festival, hosted at Amy’s Creative Side. I’m putting it in the Home Machine Quilting category, mostly because I think the quilting is awesome. I’m not biased at […]

6. […] This post in my entry in the category Home Machine Quilted. (link) […]

7. Esther F. October 26, 2015 at 5:45 am - Reply

Hi Amy,
    I have so looked forwards to the festival! I have not quilted much this last couple of months, but I can participate! YAY!
    Thank you for all of the hard work you do and the joy you provide!
    Esther F.

8. Asia jarts October 28, 2015 at 4:17 pm - Reply

Thank you for your patchwork energy:)

9. Jennifer October 28, 2015 at 9:14 pm - Reply

Thanks for organizing!

10. audrey October 29, 2015 at 1:04 am - Reply

Great festival once again!

11. Wendy Gontier October 29, 2015 at 1:50 am - Reply

Another array of wondrous creativity from quilters, thanks for the work in organising and hosting this.

12. Beth LaMotte October 29, 2015 at 9:20 pm - Reply

What a feast for the eyes! The imagination, color combinations, and intriguing designs just blow me away!

13. Pat Evans October 31, 2015 at 7:38 pm - Reply

So much quilty goodness. Thanks for the show.

14. Esther F. November 1, 2015 at 1:37 am - Reply

Hi Amy,
    Thank you for making this Festival as great as it is!

15. Geraldine November 1, 2015 at 2:53 pm - Reply

OK, maybe machine quilting is my favorite category. LOL Machine quilting just gets better and better. :-)

16. Monique November 4, 2015 at 11:07 am - Reply

I enjoy when I see an admirable quilt that someone did at home on their machine. Gives me hope that it is possible!

17. Darla November 4, 2015 at 11:34 am - Reply

Love that these are done on home machine. I have a sofia and try to quilt with that tiny throat. I am defiantly looking to get another one to get better at quilting. These quilts are an inspiration!