Blogger’s Quilt Festival – Large Quilt Category

advertadvertadvert

The Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of these three great prizes :

–A Gift Certificate from Westwood Acres!

A Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Dresden Collection and a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft from Wisconsin Quilt Expo!

–A Surprise Bundle worth over $100 from Fat Quarter Shop!

Loading InLinkz ...

Be sure to nominate your favorite quilts for the Viewer’s Choice Awards!

advertI’m excited to share that Baby Lock is generously giving away a Soprano machine, just like mine! Everyone that participates in the Festival is eligible to win. To enter to win, leave a comment below!

Quicklinks to categories : MiniSmallLargeAppliquéArtHand QuiltedHome Machine QuiltedModern, Original Design, ROYGBIVScrappyViewer’s Choice

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:46+00:00 October 23rd, 2015|Bloggers Quilt Festival|35 Comments

1. judy sawin-stahnke October 23, 2015 at 3:35 am - Reply

I am always so inspired by this quilt festival…It definitely is a potpourri of eye candy and NEW ideas….

2. Patty D October 23, 2015 at 5:37 am - Reply

Amy, thanks again for hosting. Looking forward to seeing all the wonderful quilts. I entered my FW!

3. Summer Totem Queen Sized Quilt October 23, 2015 at 11:27 pm - Reply

[…] up with Large Quilt Category at Amy’s Creative […]

4. Kirsty@Bonjour October 23, 2015 at 11:32 pm - Reply

Looking forward to another great festival full of quilts!

5. Carla October 24, 2015 at 6:56 am - Reply

This is always such a fun time. Thank you for hosting each time. Loving all the quilts : )

6. Jo Ho October 24, 2015 at 8:12 am - Reply

Let’s have fun, girls ;)

7. Kat October 24, 2015 at 10:52 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting! I look forward to this very year!

8. Roslyn October 24, 2015 at 6:29 pm - Reply

Always fun to participate in these events, thanks for hosting Amy.
    Roslyn

9. Linda Robertus October 24, 2015 at 7:05 pm - Reply

Thank you for hosting the festival again! I love checking out all the gorgeous quilts.

10. Carla October 24, 2015 at 7:46 pm - Reply

Hello Amy. I’m trying to link to the Original Design page, but it says there is an error. : (

11. Loncinagyi October 25, 2015 at 4:17 am - Reply

Tank you, Amy!

12. Valerie October 25, 2015 at 11:10 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting! I’ve completed my entry for the Large category.

13. Iva October 26, 2015 at 4:07 am - Reply

Hi Amy! Thank you for this wonderful Festival!

14. Jayne October 26, 2015 at 9:41 am - Reply

Gorgeously beautiful quilts!

15. SaHaas October 26, 2015 at 3:12 pm - Reply

Thank you Amy for the chance to show and look so many beautiful quilts
    Sabine

16. […] Creative Side: Bloggers Quilt Festival. This year, I’m entering my quilt Unlocked into the Large Quilt Category. It is also an original design, but I figured I’d go by the old adage “go big or go […]

17. […] am entering my Zen Gardens Bento Box quilt into the large quilt category. The quilt finished out at 86 inches square. It was made from a set of red, white and black jelly […]

18. Asia jarts October 28, 2015 at 4:12 pm - Reply

Thank you for your patchwork energy:)

19. Fiona October 28, 2015 at 5:01 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, This is my first time entering and am enjoying checking out all the entries. Thank you for hosting this great quilt show.

20. audrey October 29, 2015 at 1:01 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting this once again. I always look forward to this time of year.:)

21. Gill @ Mudbird Ceramics October 29, 2015 at 7:13 pm - Reply

Absolutely LOVE the enormous ZEBRA quilt by Tartan Kiwi, I can’t believe its paper pieced on such a large scale. She’s a genius!

22. Juliet @ The Tartankiwi October 29, 2015 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for hosting such a great event. It is always so inspiring to see all the quilts lined up together.

23. Valerie October 30, 2015 at 5:40 am - Reply

my quilt entry is showing 2 links above to vote for!

24. Pat Evans October 30, 2015 at 6:47 pm - Reply

I really enjoy seeing all the entries.

25. Valerie October 31, 2015 at 7:25 am - Reply

So disappointed to find the 2nd day of voting and the links above still showing 2 entries for my quilt! as of the 29th, only 1 entry was there… Large quilts and Applique Quilts both are doing this. I can’t even remind friends to vote!

26. […] Amy’s Creative Side to vote for your favorite quilts in each of the categories: Mini, Small, Large, Applique, Art, Hand Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original Design, ROYGBIV, Scrappy, […]

27. Monique November 4, 2015 at 11:04 am - Reply

Beautiful and amazing work from all the entrants

28. Darla November 4, 2015 at 12:02 pm - Reply

inspired by these quilts… beautiful :)

29. Ann November 5, 2015 at 11:25 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting. I’ve followed this festival previously but this is the first time I entered anything. Such a lovely way to see lots of beautiful quilts.

30. Valerie November 7, 2015 at 6:53 am - Reply

So sad to see the problem was never corrected. Somehow from the 29th to the 30th… my entry appeared 2X’s with different pictures and I did not do that! I’ve posted 2X prior about this. I would at least like to see what the combined votes totaled

• Amy November 8, 2015 at 4:36 pm - Reply

Hi Valerie,
      I’m just seeing this now. For future reference the best way to get in touch with me about a problem with the Festival is directly emailing, with a link so I can quickly find and sort out the problem. I have a hard time keeping up with the comments in so many posts. Combined votes was 85. Sorry for the frustration.

31. The Uni Quilt is Finished | Test BNQ January 27, 2016 at 6:43 am - Reply

[…] inspiration of the Blogger’s Quilt Festival!  This quilt is in the Large Quilt Category. Go here to put a heart on it as your favourite. You can choose up to three favourites in each category. […]

32. […] to categories : Mini, Small, Large, Appliqué, Art, Hand Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original […]

33. […] to categories : Mini, Small, Large, Appliqué, Art, Hand Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original […]

34. […] to categories :Mini, Small, Large, Appliqué, Art, Hand Quilted, Home Machine Quilted, Modern, Original […]