Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Winners!

Thank you to everyone that shared their quilts in the Festival! It’s been inspiring and fun to see the variety of quilts and learn more about them all from each of you!

Thank you to our sponsors too! If you haven’t yet – visit these shops and find yourself a Festival treat :)

Be sure to click over and congratulate all the winners too!

advertadvertadvert
The Viewer’s Choice winners are ::
Gosia wins – $75 in Quilter’s Cash from Missouri Star Quilt Company!

Kerry wins – $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale!

Maria wins –$50 Gift Certificate from Canton Village Quilt Works!

advertadvertadvertadvert
advertadvertadvertadvert
advertadvertadvert
In the Mini Quilt Category Anna has won six new patterns and a four-pack of Aurifil 50wt threads from Sassafras Lane Designs!

In the Small Quilt Category Uhatka has won a $50 Gift Certificate from Quilter’s Way!

In the  Large Quilt Category Jo has won a $20 Gift Certificate from Stitchin’ Heaven!

In the Appliqué Quilt Category Wendy has won a Fat Eighth bundle of new fabric and notions gift pack from Moda Fabrics!

In the Art Quilt Category Kamila has won a Fat Eighth bundle of new fabric and notions gift pack from Moda Fabrics!

In the Hand Quilted Category Karen has won a $30 Gift Certificate from Fabricworm!

In the Home Machine Quilted Category Wieslaw has won a $50 Gift Certificate from 1 Choice 4 Quilting!

In the Modern Quilts Category Zapomniana has won a $30 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop from Sewtopia!

In the Original Design Quilts Category Yvonne has won a Bedroom Style, Perfectly Pieced: 5 Styles, 10 Patterns, 50 Quilts prize pack from Lucky Spool!

In the ROYGBIV Quilts Category Nicole has won a $50 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop!

In the Scrappy Quilts Category  Rebekah has won a copy of A Modern Twist: Create Quilts with a Colorful Spin, and a fabric bundle from Beyond the Reef Patterns!

advert
Baby Lock is giving away a Melody sewing machine to Beth!!  Thanks for participating!

advertadvertadvertadvertadvert
Jacque has won a $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale!

Katie has won a pattern bundle from Prairie Grass Patterns!

Anita has won a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template – Dresden Collection and Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft, from Quilt Expo!

Hayley, Beth, and Mary have each won a six month subscriptions to Make Modern magazine!

Kim has won a Fat Quarter bundle of your choice, from Fat Quarter Shop!

—–

Congratulations to all the winners! I have an email headed your way in a few minutes.

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:51+00:00 May 30th, 2015|Bloggers Quilt Festival|13 Comments

1. Urszula Handziak May 31, 2015 at 3:04 am - Reply

Thank you for organizing such formula of Festival that quilters around the world could participate and Poles could show their works to lovers of quils. Thank sponsors for prizes.
    Uhatka

2. Patty D May 31, 2015 at 6:19 am - Reply

Congrats to all! Thanks to Amy and the sponsors for a great festival!

3. Karen May 31, 2015 at 7:16 am - Reply

thanks everyone for the votes for hand quilting – that makes me very happy!

4. Leanne May 31, 2015 at 7:20 am - Reply

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you Amy all the work hosting the festival!

5. Belarmina May 31, 2015 at 8:56 am - Reply

Felicidades a los ganadores!!!
    que buenos y bonitos trabajos
    saludos

6. Susan May 31, 2015 at 9:08 am - Reply

Where can we go to see the winning quilts?

7. M-R @ Quilt Matters May 31, 2015 at 11:11 am - Reply

Thanks for organizing another fun and inspirational festival, Amy!

8. Reene@ Nellie's Niceties May 31, 2015 at 11:30 am - Reply

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for organising this again Amy :)

9. Jacque (aka Snoodles) May 31, 2015 at 1:29 pm - Reply

Congrats to all the winners!

10. Pat May 31, 2015 at 6:01 pm - Reply

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks for hosting and to all who shared their beautiful quilts … :) Pat

11. […] Festival this year. If you haven’t already, you can check out the full list of Spring 2015 Winners. The contrast between that humbling news and thinking about where I was a year ago has me in a very […]

12. Anne Beier June 1, 2015 at 1:55 pm - Reply

Congratulations to all the winners. Your work is so beautiful.
    And a big thank you to all everyone who posted their inspirational work for us all to enjoy!!

13. Beth June 8, 2015 at 6:23 am - Reply

i’m writing to say a big, big thank you to the sponsors of the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. I’m one of the winners! When I got my first letter telling me I was a winner, I hurriedly went and found my name. I was quite excited to see that I had won a magazine subscription. Since I hardly ever allow myself such a luxury, I was smilin’ big. Who doesn’t love glossy photographs of quilts? Not any of us, I dare say!!

But then, I got the real news. Amy wrote me and told me I had won the Baby Lock Melody machine!!!! What?!?! It was a different person who had won the magazine. I think I was in a daze of unbelieving joy for days!

But now? Now I am getting my sewing room ready for its star! I have fixed a place of honor to put my much loved and reliable Baby Lock Anna machine. It was the machine I learned on, my first baby. I am so excited that my new machine is another Baby Lock! This way she’ll be just as reliable and hard working, but fancier! Ready for me to learn new skills and techniques. I have refolded and organized every piece of fabric, and have even used elbow grease and the vacuum cleaner to make the room worthy of the Baby Lock Melody!

All of this is to say, in my admittedly verbose English Major way, that I am thrilled, thrilled, thrilled to have won this Baby Lock! If any of you have wondered, it is going to a loving home where it will be appreciated and well-used! I thank Amy so much for organizing the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival, Baby Lock for sponsoring so generously, and all the bloggers out there who give up their time and expertise and inspire me every day to be a better quilter!

Thank you so much! Beth