Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Spring 2015

Hi friends! I’m so excited for this installment of the Blogger’s Quilt Festival! I hope you all have a quilt, (or two) to add to the Festival.

As a reminder, everyone is welcome! New quilter, or experienced quilter, we want to see your quilts! Please don’t be shy! You all are eligible to share up to two quilts, each in their own post, and category. If you are having a hard time deciding which category is best for your quilt, add up the perimeter, and use the size category that it fits in.

I’m always inspired by the quilts in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival, and love learning more about each quilter as they share the process of making. I hope you will take the time to check out as many quilts as you can, and post a comment letting the quilter know you’ve been there and appreciate their work! Grab a cup of _____(your fav beverage) and enjoy the Festival from your couch, or desk chair!

Up first, all of the amazing sponsors! Please click through and visit these shops during the Festival ::

advert
Baby Lock is giving away a Melody sewing machine, just like mine! All participants are eligible to win – to enter to win, leave a comment on this post!

advertadvertadvert
The Viewer’s s Choice Winners will win one of these great prizes:
– $75 in Quilter’s Cash from Missouri Star Quilt Company!

– $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale!

-$50 Gift Certificate from Canton Village Quilt Works!

advertadvertadvertadvert
advertadvertadvertadvert
advertadvertadvert
The Mini Quilt Category is for quilts measuring no more than 80″ around.  The favorite quilt in this category will win six new patterns and a four-pack of Aurifil 50wt threads from Sassafras Lane Designs!

The Small Quilt Category is for quilts measuring 81″ – 240″ around.  The favorite quilt in this category will win a $50 Gift Certificate from Quilter’s Way!

The  Large Quilt Category is for quilts measuring 241″+ around. The favorite quilt in this category will win a $20 Gift Certificate from Stitchin’ Heaven!

The Appliqué Quilt Category is for hand or machine appliquéd quilts. The favorite quilt in this category will win a Fat Eighth bundle of new fabric and notions gift pack from Moda Fabrics!

The Art Quilt Category is for your artistic quilts. The favorite quilt in this category will win a Fat Eighth bundle of new fabric and notions gift pack from Moda Fabrics!

The Hand Quilted Category is for quilts, quilted by hand. The favorite quilt in this category will win a $30 Gift Certificate from Fabricworm!

The Home Machine Quilted Category is for quilts that have been quilted on a domestic machine. The favorite quilt in this category will win a $50 Gift Certificate from 1 Choice 4 Quilting!

The Modern Quilts Category is for your modern quilts. The favorite quilt in this category will win a $30 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop from Sewtopia!

The Original Design Quilts Category is for quilts designed entirely by you. The favorite quilt in this category will win a Bedroom Style, Perfectly Pieced: 5 Styles, 10 Patterns, 50 Quilts prize pack from Lucky Spool!

The ROYGBIV Quilts Category is for your rainbow quilts. The favorite quilt in this category will win a $50 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop!

The Scrappy Quilts Category is for quilts made with scraps. The favorite quilt in this category will win a copy of A Modern Twist: Create Quilts with a Colorful Spin, and a fabric bundle from Beyond the Reef Patterns!

advertadvertadvertadvertadvert
 These prizes were generously donated to be won by anyone that participates in the Festival!
A random drawing will select winners for :
 A $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale!

A pattern bundle from Prairie Grass Patterns!

A Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template – Dresden Collection and Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft, from Quilt Expo!

One of three six month subscriptions to Make Modern magazine!

A Fat Quarter bundle of your choice, from Fat Quarter Shop!

——

Quicklinks to categories : MiniSmallLargeAppliquéArtHand QuiltedHome Machine QuiltedModernOriginal DesignROYGBIVScrappy, Viewer’s Choice

Enjoy the show! Be sure to :

-Write a new post for your quilt, even if you’ve posted it on your blog before.

-Include a link to my blog in your post.

-Link-up! Decide on one category for your quilt, everyone can enter two quilts, each in their own category.

-Leave me a comment to be entered to win.

-Visit as many of the links as you can!

-Nominate (& vote for) your three most favorite for a Viewer’s Choice award, here.

If you have any questions, please read through all of the post again, then feel free to email me directly, I will get back to you as quick as I can.

Enjoy the show!

Connect with me!

Sign up to get my occasional newsletter! I promise not to share your information, or send too many emails.

You can also : Email me ~ Check out my books on Amazon ~ Purchase autographed books, patterns, and notions in my shop  ~  Join my Facebook page ~ Subscribe to Amy's Creative Side for regular blog updates in your reader

By | 2017-02-06T09:17:52+00:00 May 15th, 2015|Bloggers Quilt Festival|250 Comments

1. Irina May 15, 2015 at 3:11 am - Reply

Thank you for organising this festival! I love looking at the amazing quilts that are entered every time.

2. Julie Stocker May 15, 2015 at 3:28 am - Reply

This is a wonderful gatering of Creatives and quilts! I’ve looked forward to it for months. Thank you so much for your time and energy in organizing and hosting this event.

Julie @ Pink Doxies

3. Rachaeldaisy May 15, 2015 at 4:34 am - Reply

Hi Amy, Thanks for organising another great Bloggers Quilt Festival!

4. Springwood Quilt Show May 15, 2015 at 4:39 am - Reply

Thanks Amy for hosting such a fun festival. We’re looking forward to seeing lots of beautiful quilts!

5. […] time for the Blogger’s Quilt Festival over at Amy’s Creative Side…spring edition. This is my Blogger’s Quilt Festival Entry for Spring […]

6. […] that time of year again! I love the BQF hosted each spring and fall by Amy at Amy’s Creative Side. If you are visiting my blog for […]

7. Cindy May 15, 2015 at 5:30 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting. I would like to enter, but don’t see the linky to do that. http://stitchinathome.blogspot.ca/2015/05/i-am-entering-two-of-my-quilts-in.html

8. Ranch Wife May 15, 2015 at 5:36 am - Reply

Thanks so much for all of your hard work in putting this together again Amy. Its always such a fun place to meet new bloggers and a great source of inspiration.

9. […] follow my blog, you have seen this quilt before. I am reposting it here as my second entry into the Blogger’s Quilt Festival for spring 2015. It is my City Sampler done in all solids and I am entering it into the Small […]

10. sherri May 15, 2015 at 6:00 am - Reply

Thank You for the fabulous prizes! I sew on a babylock BLQP! :)

11. Sue Daurio May 15, 2015 at 6:07 am - Reply

Thanks for another great quilt festival. I really look forward to this time of year.

12. Sally May 15, 2015 at 6:37 am - Reply

Huzzah! I look forward to this every spring and fall!

13. […] Welcome! If you haven’t visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. […]

14. […] Welcome! If you haven’t visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. […]

15. […] Welcome! If you haven’t visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. […]

16. Mina May 15, 2015 at 6:53 am - Reply

I love this festival because of the amazing quilts and the stories behind them!

17. Barbara May 15, 2015 at 6:58 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting my favorite blogging event of the year!

18. […] visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. To vote for your favorite quilts for a Viewer’s Choice award, keep […]

19. Ben May 15, 2015 at 7:29 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting the festival, Amy!

20. Snoodles May 15, 2015 at 7:33 am - Reply

So glad to be participating in the Festival again! Thanks, Amy, for making the fun possible!

21. Stacey Napier May 15, 2015 at 7:39 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting again! I look forward to this during the year and love to participate!

22. SarahZ May 15, 2015 at 7:43 am - Reply

Yay! I love this! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

23. Kelly Cline Quilting May 15, 2015 at 7:59 am - Reply

Will take a minute and enter this weekend! Great blog event!

24. Joyce May 15, 2015 at 8:07 am - Reply

Amy,

It’s been awhile since I’ve been here and I’m excited to once again take a peek into the creativity of quilters from around the world. I’m always inspired and awed by the variety of quilts shared. Thank you so much for giving all of us the opportunity to participate.

Joyce

25. Kim May 15, 2015 at 8:13 am - Reply

I’m not a quilter (it’s on my list!), but all this eye candy is just lovely!

26. Jasmine May 15, 2015 at 8:20 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting. I appreciate all that you do to put this together. I really look forward to seeing everyone’s quilts. :)

27. Katy S May 15, 2015 at 8:31 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting this again! I look forward to it every spring and fall.

28. Manie May 15, 2015 at 8:50 am - Reply

Thanks a lot for hosting this again!
    I look forward to all the beautiful quilts.

29. Rene' May 15, 2015 at 9:05 am - Reply

Thanks again Amy for hosting another wonderful Festival! Your sponsors are awesome too!

30. Alison May 15, 2015 at 9:10 am - Reply

So excited to see all of the gorgeous quilts!

31. Angie in SoCal May 15, 2015 at 9:11 am - Reply

Thank you, Amy, for this extravaganza of eye candy! I have so much fun each time viewing all the wonderful quilts made.

32. kathy May 15, 2015 at 9:31 am - Reply

Thanks Amy, you are a star. This is all very exciting!

33. pam May 15, 2015 at 10:01 am - Reply

thanks for organizing amy! always love the bqf xoxo

34. KATHY bol May 15, 2015 at 10:03 am - Reply

goodies and quilting, it doesnt get any better than that

35. Heather May 15, 2015 at 10:05 am - Reply

Thanks again for hosting this event, Amy. My blog is not super active but I always have to come out of the woodwork for the blogger’s quilt festival!

36. Linda - Little Bits & Pieces May 15, 2015 at 10:46 am - Reply

Thanks Amy for hosting. I can’t wait to go check out all the lovely quilts! It’s so much fun.

37. Mary Huey May 15, 2015 at 10:52 am - Reply

Looking forward to participating and voting!! Thanks for organizing this!!

38. Erin @ Sew at Home Mummy May 15, 2015 at 10:56 am - Reply

A big thank you to all of the sponsors and to Babylock, a Melody would be totally awesome! And thank you Amy for hosting every year, what a lot of work!!

39. Sandra May 15, 2015 at 10:58 am - Reply

Thank you SO much for organizing this event once again. It is how I met some now very dear to me friends in quilting blogland last year when I entered! Here’s to lots more inspiration and eye candy!

40. A.J. Dub (Amy) May 15, 2015 at 12:47 pm - Reply

I am so glad you do this every year! I appreciate all the hard work and prep and follow up you do for this. THANK YOU!!

41. […] Back to Amy’s Creative Side. […]

42. Wendy from NZ May 15, 2015 at 1:21 pm - Reply

Thank you for running this great event. This will be my third time entering, and each time I’ve found fantastic new quilters displaying their quilts.

43. Pam May 15, 2015 at 1:30 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting this inspiring event. I get so many wonderful quilting ideas from all the entries.

44. Kamila@ Work-With-Patches May 15, 2015 at 2:05 pm - Reply

Thx for this great quilt event. I loved all inspiring quilts.

45. grapes and hearts May 15, 2015 at 2:08 pm - Reply

Thank you so much, Amy for hosting this online quilt show again! I am looking forward to browse through all the beautiful quilts during the next days!

46. Amanda May 15, 2015 at 2:15 pm - Reply

Thanks for organising this fun link up!

47. Jess @ Quilty Habit May 15, 2015 at 2:16 pm - Reply

Thanks as always for hosting one of the best online quilting events of the year!

48. Kat May 15, 2015 at 2:51 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting again and again!

49. Abby May 15, 2015 at 2:59 pm - Reply

So excited to see all the quilts!

50. mary May 15, 2015 at 3:09 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for organising again, I just need to write a blog post to link up – the quilt is ready and waiting!

51. Bloggers Quilt Festival Entry | May 15, 2015 at 3:32 pm - Reply

[…] I saw there was a ROYGBIV category in the Blogger’s Quilt Festival which is hosted by Amy’s Creative Side, I decided to enter my Hopscotch quilt. Some of you have seen this quilt before, without the […]

52. Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts May 15, 2015 at 3:39 pm - Reply

I can’t wait to look through all the categories to see all the great quilts. Such inspiration! Thanks so much for organizing this!

53. Jodie May 15, 2015 at 3:58 pm - Reply

Thanks Amy! Looking forward to seeing all the quilts!

54. […] Trina and I designed this quilt in 2013, published the pattern, and it’s been a best seller! I’m sharing it here again as my entry in the Spring 2015 Bloggers Quilt Festival. […]

55. Jayne May 15, 2015 at 4:25 pm - Reply

Always excited to see so many amazing quilts all in one place! Thanks again for hosting!!

56. Sally May 15, 2015 at 5:39 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, thanks for organizing this great event once again. I love looking through all the entries, it’s nice to see such a diverse collection of quilts on display.

57. Jennifer B May 15, 2015 at 6:00 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, thanks again for organizing this wonderful event! It gives us some great quilty eye-candy for those of us who can’t attend quilt market!! Just linked up my first entry in the mini category.

58. […] I have a finish this week, I decided to link up to the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival. I never have joined in before, although I always enjoy looking at what people have made! This […]

59. Doris May 15, 2015 at 6:34 pm - Reply

Just linked up a baby quilt for the applique category–thanks for hosting! I plan to Link up a second post in the morning in the original design category.

60. Sarah May 15, 2015 at 8:01 pm - Reply

This will be my first BQF! Off to figure out which two to enter… :)

61. Alida May 15, 2015 at 8:07 pm - Reply

Thanks for organizing this fun event!

62. Donna May 15, 2015 at 9:20 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for sponsoring the festival. It’s fun to see all the wonderful quilts people have completed. I’ve posted two (large & small categories)–assuming I’ve done it correctly!

63. […] am excited to make Rainbow Rotary my first entry into The Blogger’s Quilt Festival.  This was my first rainbow quilt, but I didn’t make it too easy-  There are 72 different […]

64. Kathie May 15, 2015 at 9:40 pm - Reply

I love events like this. Thanks for letting us participate!

65. Rochelle May 15, 2015 at 9:43 pm - Reply

This is such an awesome way for the blogger quilt artsts to show their favorite quilts. I can’t wait to see all of them. Thank you.

66. Anita L May 15, 2015 at 10:19 pm - Reply

Thank you for hosting this fun event again! Would love a machine like yours! :)

67. Karen @ Pieces of Contentment May 15, 2015 at 10:37 pm - Reply

Thank you for organising the Blogger’s Quilt Festival again Amy, you do a great job!

68. […] second entry to this Spring’s Blogger’s Quilt Festival is Petals in the Wind (also known as Low Volume Fail, Pastel Win!)  This was the very first quilt […]

69. Karen May 16, 2015 at 1:07 am - Reply

Thanks for organising another wonderful Blogger’s Quilt Festival

70. Kim Anness May 16, 2015 at 6:00 am - Reply

Looking forward to seeing all the amazing entries! Excited to enter for the first time!

71. sheila May 16, 2015 at 6:11 am - Reply

This is very inspiring and fun! So much creativity and skill. I am relatively new to quilting but love it so much.

72. Ana Maria Perna May 16, 2015 at 7:38 am - Reply

I’m having a great time, looking at so many beautiful quilts. There’s lots to learn and lots of inspiration here. Thank you for organizing this Festival!

73. […] is my entry in the Spring 2015 Blogger’s Quilt Festival — entered into “original design” category — would love to have you vote […]

74. Sheila Donnachie May 16, 2015 at 8:21 am - Reply

Great organisation as always, looking forward to seeing all the fab quilts.

75. Belarmina May 16, 2015 at 10:49 am - Reply

Muchas gracias !!!
    El festival es una oportunidad de conocer grandes quiltres, y así hacer amistades y compartir cosas comunes
    saludos

76. Lori French May 16, 2015 at 10:57 am - Reply

Thank you Amy for continuing to pull off a fabulous show, year after year!!!

77. Shelly McIntosh May 16, 2015 at 11:11 am - Reply

I have been looking forward to this year’s festival. This is such a fun event. Thank you for having it again this year.

78. Cathy L May 16, 2015 at 11:58 am - Reply

Thanks for all of your hard work on another Quilt Fest. I’m always inspired!

79. Carli Heinrichs May 16, 2015 at 1:13 pm - Reply

I love seeing the quilts and marveling at the talented people Thank you for hosting this event!
    Carli @ goodearthquilting

80. Jan N. May 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm - Reply

The Quilt Bloggers Festival is always so much fun. Thank you for organizing this once again.

81. Jan N. May 16, 2015 at 1:48 pm - Reply

Oops, I meant the Bloggers Quilt Festival. LOL

82. Jennie @ Jennie's Threads May 16, 2015 at 2:07 pm - Reply

Thank you for organizing this great even again!

83. Katie Dold May 16, 2015 at 2:58 pm - Reply

Thank you for organizing this festival once again!

84. Heather May 16, 2015 at 7:48 pm - Reply

Thanks for all your hard work Amy! Such great fun to see all the quilts!

85. Kate Yates May 16, 2015 at 9:02 pm - Reply

Hi Amy! Thanks again for organizing this festival. I love seeing all of the great quilts other bloggers are making–so inspiring!

86. Afton May 16, 2015 at 9:56 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting one of my favorite quilt shows!

87. Linda Robertus May 16, 2015 at 11:04 pm - Reply

Thank you for hosting the Festival again! I am looking forward to checking out the quilts. Have just entered a quilt in the ROYGBIV category and will enter another one tomorrow.

88. nancy May 17, 2015 at 12:04 am - Reply

Fantastic!

89. Hayley May 17, 2015 at 3:33 am - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting! This is my first time entering after having enjoyed the previous festivals. How exciting!

90. Juliet May 17, 2015 at 4:18 am - Reply

Thank you so much for hosting this great event.

91. Lisa Mc May 17, 2015 at 6:22 am - Reply

It’s nice to see all the creativity! Thanks for hosting.

92. Wendy Gontier May 17, 2015 at 6:30 am - Reply

Thanks for organising this collective of bloggers to showcase some wonderful eye candy!

93. Barb@Witsend May 17, 2015 at 6:52 am - Reply

I love this event. The quilts are beautiful and inspiring.

94. Shari May 17, 2015 at 7:56 am - Reply

It’s fantastic to see all the support for this event!

95. Eva-Marie May 17, 2015 at 8:01 am - Reply

This is such a great initiative. Looking forward to browsing through all the beauties and even entering a quilt this time!

96. Karen May 17, 2015 at 9:18 am - Reply

Thank you for the party again this year – I always find new blogs to follow and love sharing my quilts with others and to reflect on what I’ve made. High five sponsors!

97. Charlotte May 17, 2015 at 9:47 am - Reply

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s entries. So many beautiful quilts.

98. Mary on Lake Pulaski May 17, 2015 at 9:59 am - Reply

Thank you Amy for again organizing the amazing Blogger’s Quilt Festival!

99. Maria@RaspberryJam May 17, 2015 at 10:12 am - Reply

Thank you to all of the sponsors and to Babylock! And thank you Amy for hosting every year!

100. Laurie May 17, 2015 at 10:33 am - Reply

So excited to look at the entries this year. Thanks for organizing.

101. Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow May 17, 2015 at 10:51 am - Reply

Thanks for the festival ….I keep checking in to see all the new quilts added ! :)

102. Jo Ho May 17, 2015 at 11:04 am - Reply

I’ll try! Thanks for organizing.

103. Verena May 17, 2015 at 1:19 pm - Reply

Thanks for the great party!

104. Tiffany May 17, 2015 at 2:02 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting this again! I’m looking forward to adding to my pinterest boards. ;)

105. Dana May 17, 2015 at 2:26 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting. I can’t imagine how much work it is but i love it!

106. Tina May 17, 2015 at 3:50 pm - Reply

Thank you for taking on and organizing such a huge task as the Festival!

107. Jennifer May 17, 2015 at 4:10 pm - Reply

Thank you for putting this together, it’s so enjoyable to see what everyone had been creating!

108. Kelly May 17, 2015 at 4:32 pm - Reply

I’m a brand new quilter so I cannot wait to join!!!

109. Renee May 17, 2015 at 8:10 pm - Reply

Wonderful job, once again, Amy!

110. Kat May 17, 2015 at 9:24 pm - Reply

Lovely idea. Especially for those who live outside the US :)

111. Jacqueline May 17, 2015 at 10:03 pm - Reply

Hi Amy,

I have entered this festival again and thank you for organizing really great festival xx

112. Lori May 17, 2015 at 11:26 pm - Reply

I am excited to be able to participate in my first quilt festival of any kind, virtual or real! What a great event. Thanks for organizing it!

113. Krista - Poppyprint May 17, 2015 at 11:59 pm - Reply

Thanks for running the festival yet again, Amy! I was extra lucky this year in getting to participate in the festival and attend my first Quilt Market, too!

114. Lynnette Kempton May 18, 2015 at 3:53 am - Reply

Thank you for running the festival Amy. It is a few years since I last put a quilt in the festival so nice to see all the other quilts and give me lots of inspiration.

115. Teresa Duryea Wong May 18, 2015 at 5:13 am - Reply

Amy: Thanks again for hosting the festival. It is quite fun for us bloggers to be a part of this. I know it is a lot of work. Such a great online showcase.

116. Vicki in MN May 18, 2015 at 7:26 am - Reply

Thanks Amy for hosting another wonderful festival!!

117. HeatherK May 18, 2015 at 10:19 am - Reply

Thanks so much for doing this! I love seeing all these amazing quilts and reading the stories behind many of them.

118. Celeste May 18, 2015 at 10:54 am - Reply

This is the 1st time I’ve heard of the Quilt Festival. I’m looking forward to seeing all there is to see! Thank you!

119. laura May 18, 2015 at 1:21 pm - Reply

excited to be a part of this festival again!

120. Melissa May 18, 2015 at 6:38 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting such a fun quilt festival. This is my first time entering. It is always fun to see everyone’s hard work and beautiful quilts!

121. Vicki May 18, 2015 at 8:39 pm - Reply

Thanks again Amy, for all your hard work putting this together! I finally blogged my 2nd rhino quilt. :D

122. FMQ – Free Form Style | May 18, 2015 at 10:12 pm - Reply

[…] also want to remind you to hop over to Amy’s Creative Side and look through all the entries in the Bloggers Quilt Festival. There are 11 categories and really […]

123. Beth May 19, 2015 at 1:15 am - Reply

i love this contest. It is so inspiring to see all the quilts! I also love my Baby Lock. It’s their beginner model called Anna and it has been perfect for learning to sew on. Now that I’ve improved so much, it would be nice to win a more advanced model like the Melody. But if I don’t win, I’ll still be doing fine with my Anna for a couple more years.

124. Vicky May 19, 2015 at 2:33 am - Reply

What an amazing collection of prizes. Thank you for all your comittment, Amy =)

125. Andi May 19, 2015 at 2:34 am - Reply

Thanks for organising this event again!! It’s a great way to showcase all the fabulous work that’s out there.
    I have just entered my quilt in the ‘Art’ category.
    Andi x

126. […] the time of the year when the Blogger’s Quilt Festival is on over at Amy’s Creative Side blog. It’s a quilt festival for those who can’t get to the festivals in person, instead […]

127. leanne May 19, 2015 at 2:45 am - Reply

woohoo – so excited to be joining in your fabulous Festival for the first time ! thanks so much for all your hard work in organising this awesome Quilt Festival !

128. Pasqualina May 19, 2015 at 5:47 am - Reply

Thanks a bunch from a second time participant. Great to be part of this!

129. Super Mom - No Cape! May 19, 2015 at 8:14 am - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting this fun event again! I love seeing all the amazing quilts. And thanks as well to all the generous sponsors!

130. Sandy May 19, 2015 at 8:52 am - Reply

I’m going to have to sign up for your newsletter so I get the info for this next year as well!

131. Pat May 19, 2015 at 9:09 am - Reply

Thank you, Amy for organizing and hosting this big beautiful online Quilt Bloggers Festival! I love sharing my quilts and finding more quilty inspiration in all the links … :) Pat

132. […] happens every spring and fall, Amy Ellis, over at Amy’s Creative Side, is hosting the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. You should go enter a quilt, look at the other quilts, and when the voting begins on Friday, vote […]

133. suzanne May 19, 2015 at 10:25 am - Reply

Such amazing quilts. And what a great idea this show is.

134. […] Spring 2015 Blogger’s Quilt Festival is here! I stumbled upon a little poster for it on instagram and thought it was SUCH a great idea! There are so many amazing quilters out there…seriously it just blows my mind. There are several different categories to enter and since I just finished up my Aztec design and haven’t blogged it yet I figured I would go ahead and enter it into the Modern Quilt Category! […]

135. Robin May 19, 2015 at 11:46 am - Reply

Thanks again, Amy, for hosting Blogger’s Quilt Festival! With every event, I come away so inspired– and it is such a treat to share. You are a rock star!!!

136. Kirsten May 19, 2015 at 12:43 pm - Reply

This is such a great idea! I can already forsee many hours spent looking back through the archives since I had no idea this was a thing until this year! ;)

137. tubakk May 19, 2015 at 12:52 pm - Reply

Thank you, Amy, for this fantastic party with so much inspiration from all over the world. Here I live is no possibilities for an exhibition, so this one is great for me. Thanks also to all sponsors, we’ll keep on buying fabrics forever.

138. Blogger’s Quilt Festival Spring 2015 | Melon Patch Quilts May 19, 2015 at 2:51 pm - Reply

[…] at Amy’s Creative Side is once again hosting an online quilt […]

139. Jennifer Suleiman May 19, 2015 at 3:04 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting this once again. You are super amazing at all the organization that you put into this. I’m so excited to discover new blogs and scope out the beautiful quilts!! Jennifer

140. Patty May 19, 2015 at 6:04 pm - Reply

I entered two quilts this year! As always, thanks for sponsoring BQF

141. Lisa Marie May 19, 2015 at 6:51 pm - Reply

I am not a blogger but I always get lots of inspiration from the wonderful quilts that get posted in this festival. Thanks for hosting!

142. M-R @ Quilt Matters May 19, 2015 at 8:12 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for organizing another fabulous Blogger’s Quilt Festival, Amy! :)

143. Juliet May 20, 2015 at 2:40 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting. It is always such an inspiration to see the amazing work that is produced.

144. Ms Midge May 20, 2015 at 4:51 am - Reply

Such a wonderful quilt festival as usual! Thanks so much for all the work you put in to it for us all! xxx

145. Karen May 20, 2015 at 5:49 am - Reply

Love this Blogger’ s Quiltfestival_thank you for organising it.

146. France Nadeau May 20, 2015 at 6:20 am - Reply

Thank you for so generously organizing this Festival! I love this opportunity to visit the other bloggers, discover quilts I have not seen before and meeting talented people.

147. Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl May 20, 2015 at 7:36 am - Reply

Thank you so much for your hard work organizing the festival, Amy! It is always a lot of fun to find beautiful quilts to be inspired by. :)

148. Eldrid May 20, 2015 at 10:17 am - Reply

Thank you for organizing this event yet again. Love it. :-)

149. Desert Bloom Quilting May 20, 2015 at 1:08 pm - Reply

Thank you for organizing this event. I’m very glad I found it in time to enter my quilts!

150. Mrs Patch May 20, 2015 at 2:02 pm - Reply

Hi Amy!
    Such a great festival! So exiting to participate for the first time. Thanks for organizing!!

151. […] Bloggers Quilt Festival starts in just a couple of days over at Amy’s Creative Side, and I have decided to enter […]

152. Jacky May 20, 2015 at 3:02 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting the festival, it’s such an inspiration to look at all the amazing work people create.

153. Anna Lutz-Brown May 20, 2015 at 3:07 pm - Reply

Wow very cool never seen this before ty for hosting it……

154. Grazyna May 20, 2015 at 6:13 pm - Reply

Thanks for organising another great Bloggers Quilt Festival! This is great source of inspiration!!!

155. Karyn May 20, 2015 at 6:28 pm - Reply

This ought to be a treat! If I can pull it together, I will enter one as well!

156. […] for taking the time to visit me! Be sure to check out all of the awesome entries on display at the Bloggers Quilt Festival! I believe voting will open on May 22nd and will remain open until the 29th, so, still lots of time […]

157. Jen B May 20, 2015 at 8:03 pm - Reply

just found this. How fun!

158. […] edition of the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. It’s a biannual event hosted by Amy over at Amy’s Creative Side. Quilters can enter up to two of their quilts at a time in two different categories. It is an […]

159. Shelley Folkerts May 20, 2015 at 9:31 pm - Reply

Thank you, Amy for hosting the Blogger’s Quilt Festival. There are so many inspiring quilts on display all in one place. This is my first time for entering one of my quilts.

160. I love the sentiment behind this quilt festival. It’s supportive, relaxing, fun and inspirational! Thank you for bringing us all together.

161. Ines May 21, 2015 at 1:24 am - Reply

Thank you for organizing this wonderful event. This is my first quilt and my first time entering. I will enter my Quilt in the “large” category.
    Greetings from Germany! (My post is in German, the photos are international)
    Ines

162. Zafira May 21, 2015 at 1:27 am - Reply

Thank you for organizing this great festival. It is a really great opportunity to get to know more fellow quilters-bloggers.

163. […] with Amy’s Cre­at­ive Side Blogger’s Quilt Fest­ival and enter­ing this sampler into the Small Quilts Cat­egory.    Good luck to every­one join­ing in with the […]

164. Di Jobbins May 21, 2015 at 2:27 am - Reply

Hi Amy, I’m so excited to be back and taking part in your fab Bloggers’ Quilt Festival again. I’ve just entered a domestic machine quilted quilt, and am looking forward to visiting lots of blogs with the most amazing quilts!

165. Yana May 21, 2015 at 2:35 am - Reply

What a great way to help bloggers and quilters to connect. I am very new to quilting and this festival helped me (already) to find the any wonderful quilting blogs. I decided to enter though I’m entering a quilt that is only my second.

166. Anita Karban-Neef May 21, 2015 at 4:48 am - Reply

This is my first time participating!! Thanks, Amy for a great event! Love seeing all the wonderful quilts.

167. Johanna May 21, 2015 at 7:48 am - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting this great online quilt festival. I just entered for the first time in the mini quilt category.

168. Linda H. May 21, 2015 at 8:46 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting this Amy! I am honored to participate for the first time, putting two quilts into the home machine quilted and small quilt categories. Thank you also to the generous sponsors of this event. It’s exciting!

169. Sarah May 21, 2015 at 10:29 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting! I look forward to this every Spring and Fall!

170. Holly May 21, 2015 at 11:06 am - Reply

I entered a quilt in the original design category. Thanks for hosting!

171. Stephanie May 21, 2015 at 12:32 pm - Reply

Added it to my social sewing calendar! http://swoodsonsays.com/sew-a-long-calendar/

172. Tsoniki Crazy Bull May 21, 2015 at 1:11 pm - Reply

Thank you for again hosting this! I know it takes a ton of work and I love seeing all of the quilts that people enter!

173. kendasCrafts May 21, 2015 at 1:11 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting! I love looking at all the quilts.

174. Michele May 21, 2015 at 2:59 pm - Reply

Another wonderful festival! I’m so excited to be a part of it! Thank you Amy!

175. Lara B. May 21, 2015 at 3:32 pm - Reply

This has been fabulous fun Amy – thank you for everything you do to make the festival possible!

176. […] It’s time for the biannual Blogger’s Quilt Festival over at Amy’s Creative Side. Quilters can enter two of their quilts into the various […]

177. beth May 21, 2015 at 6:26 pm - Reply

thanks for another great show!

178. Mary May 21, 2015 at 6:27 pm - Reply

I’m having fun looking at all these fabulous quilts made by extremely talented people. Thanks for putting this event together, I feel inspired to work harder on free motion. It’s amazing what I see that can be done.

179. Kira May 21, 2015 at 6:40 pm - Reply

I really like this venue. I love to see what others have done and find inspiration.

180. Tina May 21, 2015 at 7:06 pm - Reply

hello there! Nice to meet everyone! This is my first time entering in the quilt festival…. HOW FUN!

181. Sarah May 21, 2015 at 7:20 pm - Reply

Thanks for this great, inspiring festival Amy. This year I actually had something – 2 somethings! – to enter:) So wonderful to see so many quilters sharing and complimenting each other. Great prizes too:)

182. Lori May 21, 2015 at 7:27 pm - Reply

I love seeing all of the inspiration during the Blogger’s Quilt Festival! Thank you so much for putting this together. I know it has to be so much work!!!

183. Andrea C May 21, 2015 at 8:49 pm - Reply

Love the digital quilt show. thanks for taking the time to host this event!

184. Silvia Sutters May 21, 2015 at 8:50 pm - Reply

This is absolutely amazing! So encouraging, so inspiring! Thank you! I am excited to share my two quilts (one modern – Log Cabin with Improv, and one small – Low-volume LeMoyne Star). :)

185. Felicity May 21, 2015 at 10:34 pm - Reply

The Blogger’s Quilt Festival is always a feast for the eyes! Thanks for all you do to organize it, Amy!

186. Allison May 21, 2015 at 11:00 pm - Reply

Fabulous as always! Thank you so much for this fun festival!!!

187. […] been enjoying viewing the Blogger's Quilt Festival for the past year or so over at Amy's Creative Side. Lots of great stuff over there! This year I've decided to actually enter a couple […]

188. Camilla May 22, 2015 at 12:02 am - Reply

Just in the nick of time to join this wonderful event. Thank goodness we’re ahead in time in this part of the world, so I have a bit of grace!
    Thanks so much for all the work you put in to organising this!

189. Nicholas Ball May 22, 2015 at 2:13 am - Reply

So excited! Thanks you!

190. […] the first time, I’m going to enter a second quilt into the Blogger’s Quilt Festival.  I’ve always admired the quilts in the ROYGBIV category but never had one to share.  Well, […]

191. Shirley Owens May 22, 2015 at 4:32 am - Reply

What a wonderful festival. THANKS!

sao in Midlothian, VA

192. Terri Ann May 22, 2015 at 6:19 am - Reply

As always, thanks for hosting such a fun & wonderful festival. I cant’ wait to spend time over the weekend checking out ALL the wonderful creative entries.

193. Valerie May 22, 2015 at 7:38 am - Reply

Amy, thank you for hosting this amazing collection of art once again! I love participating, and seeing what everyone else has made. This is so valuable for our quilting community!

194. Myra May 22, 2015 at 7:41 am - Reply

I love the collections of beautiful quilts. There is so much talent represented here!

195. carrie wikander May 22, 2015 at 8:32 am - Reply

Oh I can’t wait to curl up with my laptop and see all the creativity! So so FUN!

196. Alla May 22, 2015 at 8:45 am - Reply

Amy, thanks much for such beautiful show!

197. Marlene @ KISSed Quilts May 22, 2015 at 9:17 am - Reply

Thank you for organizing. Always fun to see so many beautiful quilts and inspiration.

198. Tina in Boston May 22, 2015 at 9:30 am - Reply

Hi there! Thanks for hosting BQF again. I love looking at the quilts — and the chance to win a prize. Thanks again for the giveaways!

199. Heidi Emmett May 22, 2015 at 9:44 am - Reply

Thank you so much for creating this opportunity to “see and be seen.” I love that we can view what others are doing through their blogs. The world of quilting and ideas and people is such a fun place to be!

200. […] is my second entry for the Blogger's Quilt Festival over at Amy's Creative Side. Ironically, both are paper-pieced mini quilts that I've given […]

201. Sarah Goer May 22, 2015 at 10:14 am - Reply

Thanks for hosting, Amy. I’m happy to be entering my quilts for the first time.

202. Kim Soper May 22, 2015 at 10:32 am - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting this fantastic event! So much inspiration – all in one place!

203. Louisa May 22, 2015 at 10:34 am - Reply

This is the first year I’ve heard of the festival (new to quilting!) and what a cool idea it is. Looking through all the amazing entries now!

204. Heather May 22, 2015 at 12:54 pm - Reply

Thanks again for a wonderful BQF this year! The entries this season are amazing!!

205. Indianna May 22, 2015 at 1:49 pm - Reply

Thanks for organizing this wonderful show that brings quilters together from around the world. Great inspiration for future quilts too.

206. PennyDog May 22, 2015 at 2:00 pm - Reply

I’m in again this time round, thank you so much Amy!

207. Dolly May 22, 2015 at 4:48 pm - Reply

Accchhhh………I’ve been so busy in twelve different directions that I missed entering my little quilt. I’ve also had trouble finding the ‘show’ some days. But I saw some links today, so maybe I’ll get to do some ‘quilt show browsing’ today ! Please enter me in your drawing ! And thanks for the work you put into this each time !

208. Michele Timms May 22, 2015 at 5:08 pm - Reply

thanks so much for hosting this awesome festival!!! I am excited for all the entries!!

209. Esther May 22, 2015 at 10:46 pm - Reply

Goodmorning Amy!
    Thank you for organizing the Fesival again!!! This is my second time participating. I will have so much fun visiting all the fantastic blogs to look at the gorgeous quilts. Sounds like a lovely weekend ahead!
    I hope you’ll have a lovely extended weekend,
    Esther

210. Carrie Hanson May 22, 2015 at 11:42 pm - Reply

I’m so excited to browse through what I know will be amazing and inspirational quilts. thank you for organizing this!

211. Mary Jane Cardwell May 23, 2015 at 5:34 am - Reply

Such beautiful pieces – so hard to choose!

212. Karen May 23, 2015 at 6:20 am - Reply

thank you Amy for once again hosting this quilt festival, it has been a pleasure to look at all these wonderful quilts that have been entered. I’m sure it is a lot of work for you to do this and we appreciate it.

213. Kerry - kid giddy May 23, 2015 at 12:23 pm - Reply

It’s been so fun seeing all these quilts and “entering” my mini quilts in their first contest. Good luck everyone! kg

214. Michelle C. May 23, 2015 at 5:08 pm - Reply

As always, thank you for organizing such a fun and inspiring event, Amy!

215. Lynda H May 23, 2015 at 8:47 pm - Reply

so many ideas, so many fabric choices, and all bundled up in one spot so we can just sit and soak it all in….thank you for organizing this online delight!

216. Gretchen D. May 23, 2015 at 10:01 pm - Reply

Every time the Blogger’s Quilt Festival rolls around I’m reminded how much I wished I had a blog so I could enter!! Maybe someday. But at least I can enjoy everyone else’s lovely quilts! I always find the entries so inspiring!

217. Sheila May 24, 2015 at 5:24 am - Reply

I’d like to submit a quilt to the original category but not sure how to go about this.

218. cathy May 24, 2015 at 8:30 am - Reply

thank you so much for organizing this festival!

219. kendra May 24, 2015 at 8:49 am - Reply

This is my first time at any quilt festival! I am a newbie at quilting and hope to be inspired by all of these beautiful quilts!

220. Kim of Persimon Dreams May 25, 2015 at 6:49 am - Reply

So happy to be joining in the festival once again! I just love how you connect quilter’s from all over the world for a few weeks a year!!!!

221. Audrey May 25, 2015 at 5:25 pm - Reply

Thanks again for hosting this wonderful event. I look forward to it every time it comes around.:)

222. […] Blogger’s Quilt Festival is still going strong! The Viewer’s Choice quilts are all beautiful – great choices everyone – make sure you vote for your favorites! […]

223. Paula May 26, 2015 at 2:45 am - Reply

Thank you so much for organising yet another wonderful festival. It has been so inspiring to see and read about so many stuning creations.

224. Sylvia May 26, 2015 at 9:20 am - Reply

Thanks so much for doing this twice a year; I know you must put in a lot of work behind the scenes!

225. Tracy May 26, 2015 at 11:39 am - Reply

thanks so much for hosting this, Amy! I look forward to to the BQF every year!!

226. Danette May 26, 2015 at 11:54 am - Reply

Hi! I wish I would have had a quilt completed in time to enter. I’ll try next time around! thank you, peterstankovich@comcast.net

227. Brianna Robertson May 26, 2015 at 7:38 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting, this is fun!

228. Kate alicea May 27, 2015 at 8:22 pm - Reply

What a great idea! Thanks for hosting!

229. Susanne May 28, 2015 at 3:29 am - Reply

this is such a fun event :) can’t wait to see who won the votes
    Susanne

230. Nancy Anne in the Finger Lakes May 28, 2015 at 6:04 am - Reply

This is such a creative boost! Thanks for putting in all the work to provide it for us!!

231. Anja @ Anja Quilts May 28, 2015 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Thanks for this great opportunity to view so many great projects.

232. Rachel Singh May 28, 2015 at 4:44 pm - Reply

I look forward to this twice a year. This is so exciting to be a part of.

233. Carole @ From My Carolina Home May 28, 2015 at 7:37 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for hosting this fun festival again this year!

234. Gosia @ Quilts My Way May 28, 2015 at 10:09 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for hosting this great festival, Amy!!!
    All the best,
    Gosia

235. Tumblers and Stars May 29, 2015 at 4:13 am - Reply

[…] is the last day for voting for the spring quilt festival over at Amy’s here are the links to the posts that I did on the two quilts I entered if you wish to vote, my Dear […]

236. Sarah May 29, 2015 at 7:19 am - Reply

You are so amazing to organize this every year!! Thank you thank you for letting us explore such gorgeous work ;)

237. Cheryl May 29, 2015 at 3:08 pm - Reply

This is one of my favorite online quilting events, thank you so much for hosting!

238. Dolly May 29, 2015 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Hoping to win something ! I haven’t been able to see much of the show, but oh, how I love quilts ! Thank you for doing this again.

239. Ana Maria Perna May 31, 2015 at 10:36 am - Reply

Great funto participate and see lots of quilts!

240. Lynne May 31, 2015 at 11:05 am - Reply

Thank you Amy! It’s so inspiring to see everyones beautiful work.

241. Verena June 1, 2015 at 4:02 am - Reply

Such I great idea, I started this year and it would be such a fun thing, to join here next year!

242. Zafira June 2, 2015 at 6:12 am - Reply

Thank you for another great Blogger’s quilt festival! We had a great time! Is it possible to see the votes of the quilts?

243. Jennifer June 5, 2015 at 8:46 am - Reply

I enjoyed visiting the categories and seeing the fun quilts people have been creating. Thanks for hosting and organizing!

244. Cathy October 21, 2015 at 12:21 pm - Reply

This sounds so fun! I love seeing what other people have done! I’ll have to look through my quilts and see what I’ve got. :)

245. Quilting Hottie October 22, 2015 at 7:26 am - Reply

Love the Bloggers Quilt Festival!

246. Dolly October 23, 2015 at 6:08 pm - Reply

I hope I get a chance to look through the entries this time ! I am just so busy, but this festival reminds me how tickled I am to use the Melody BabyLock sewing machine that I won a year ago last Spring ! I hope it just as pleasant a surprise to this year’s winner !

247. […] Welcome! If you haven’t visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. […]

248. […] Welcome! If you haven’t visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. […]

249. […] Welcome! If you haven’t visited the main Festival post, you can learn all about Blogger’s Quilt Festival HERE. […]