Pillow Collective

Hi there! I’m so excited to be hosting the first (of many) Pillow Collective! I hope you find lots of inspiration and motivation to add your own beautiful, handmade pillows to  your spaces this week!

Pillow Collective - AmysCreativeSide.com

Check back for links to more tutorials all week long!

There’s also a chance to win if you make your own pillow later in the month.

FatQuarterShop-125x125

quiltedfishbutton

Fat Quarter Shop is offering a $50 Gift Certificate!

The Quilted Fish is offering a bundle of Madhuri fat quarters

—-

I can’t wait to see what you create!

Happy Quilting ~

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:03+00:00 February 3rd, 2014|Pillow Collective|12 Comments

1. Em February 3, 2014 at 1:24 pm - Reply

Just bought 4 pillow forms this weekend. This is perfect timing.

2. […] shag pillow.  The fluffy shag is made from a soft jersey knit fabric.  Her post is part of the Pillow Collective series hosted by Amy’s Creative side.  She shows how to make the shag texture and then how to sew it […]

3. mara February 5, 2014 at 8:22 am - Reply

I love making pillows, can’t wait to be inspired.

4. Michele in IL. February 6, 2014 at 6:21 am - Reply

Wow, your pillows are amazing! Love the colors, shapes and quilting.

5. […] Gate Quilted Patchwork Pillow, a project I designed as part of Amy’s Creative Side’s Pillow Collective! Amy invited me to join in this fun blog hop, asking that I put together a new pillow tutorial to […]

6. Cindy February 16, 2014 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Can’t wait! Just have to decode what to do!

7. A.J. Dub (Amy) February 20, 2014 at 10:30 am - Reply

When is the deadline for finished pillows? I assume they need to be an actual pillow as opposed to a flimsy intended to be a pillow.

8. Erin February 20, 2014 at 9:22 pm - Reply

These are amazing examples for inspiration… I need to do some thinking on this one!

9. […] hope you all have been busy making pillows! For those of you that made a pillow this month, I would love to see what you made! Add your link […]

10. Amazing blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a little
    lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like
    Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed ..
    Any suggestions? Bless you!

11. Scarlett April 1, 2014 at 5:40 pm - Reply

Hello mates, how is everything, and what you desire to say about this piece of
    writing, in my view its actually remarkable in support of me.

Feel free to visit my web page: vehicle insurance calculator [Scarlett]

12. Michell March 3, 2015 at 3:43 am - Reply

Know what to anticipate when you go to the physician or nurse practitioner.