Please excuse my absence. . .

I’ve come down with a cold, and there’s no one to blame but myself! I’m finally starting to feel like myself again, but have zero energy.

Instead I’ve caught up on some email, and sat on the couch with a pretty pile of fabric.

Pillow Collective - AmysCreativeSide.com

I have a pillow for my Pillow Collective tutorial, all planned out, and hope to sew it today. . . now that I have all the pieces together, and enough energy to hold my head up!

I hope you will join us next week for Pillow Collective – there are some great tutorials in the works!

What have you been sewing lately?

More soon –

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:03+00:00 January 29th, 2014|Me, Pillow Collective, work in progress|9 Comments

1. Kay Stephenson January 29, 2014 at 4:53 am - Reply

Hope you are feeling better. This virus going around has been awful. I love your fabrics though.

2. karen January 29, 2014 at 6:01 am - Reply

I have been machine sewing Granny Blocks, hand piecing hexies and hand quilting a quilt on my big frame – hope you get over your cold soon – they are never fun.

3. Lori Smanski January 29, 2014 at 8:13 am - Reply

glad to hear you are on the mend. I work in a senior home and this January everyone has had a cold, residents and employees. Outside of work it has been flying like crazy. Seems to be the year. Stay warm and continue to heal

4. Renee January 29, 2014 at 8:54 am - Reply

Those fabrics are gorgeous together, can’t wait to see how they come together! I just finished two quilts (one’s in the dryer now!), so I’m kind of in between projects…weird…

5. Natalia January 29, 2014 at 9:36 am - Reply

Hope you feel better soon. being sick is no fun :(

6. gina January 29, 2014 at 12:04 pm - Reply

glad you are feeling better! that gorgeous stack of fabric is sure to turn into a gorgeous cushion!!

7. Sew Create It - Jane January 30, 2014 at 7:56 am - Reply

Hope you are feeling better soon…Just had to comment, the block you are preping to make is the first block I ever sewed in patchwork…Brings back memories! :o)

8. Philipa (ozzypip) February 7, 2014 at 11:03 pm - Reply

I’ve been travelling the last week or so hence no machine work done (and I have been itching to get my disappearing pinwheel quilt done) However I have been able to work on a hand project that I have had on the go for ages and got it done. I am so pleased. It had lots of machine work on it too but I was up to the hand quilting stage. Now all I have to do is bind it. So pleased to have it almost done

9. Dbol May 26, 2014 at 10:47 am - Reply

This is my first time go to see at here and i am really happy to read all at single place.