Pillow Collective — Coming Soon!

Mark your calendar and plan to join us for a Pillow Collective, starting February 3!

Pillow Collective - AmysCreativeSide.com

I have pulled together this fabulous group of bloggers, to help spruce up our living spaces with a collection of great tutorials for you!  After we share our throw pillow tutorials, you will have the chance to make your very own pillow(s) and enter to win prizes, later in the month!

Be inspired by:

[list icon=”icon: certificate” icon_color=”#88bbdd”]

[/list]

I hope you will join in the fun, and add a little cheer to your spaces – I’m looking forward to it!

Sponsored in part by: FatQuarterShop-Circle-250x250

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:03+00:00 January 21st, 2014|Pillow Collective|7 Comments

1. Natalia January 21, 2014 at 9:52 am - Reply

woot, woot! can’t wait! :)

2. Jodi R January 21, 2014 at 9:58 pm - Reply

Sounds fantastic – what an amazing collection of bloggers you have got together – this should be awesome.

3. Quiltcast #21 | Amy's Creative Side January 23, 2014 at 9:03 pm - Reply

[…] Check out the bloggers involved in Pillow Collective here. […]

4. […] Come back next week to participate in Pillow Collective! […]

5. Sandy February 5, 2014 at 11:04 am - Reply

II came across the Pillow Collective this morning. I realize it’s probably to late to join now but I would love a chance next time. I can’t wait to see all the creations

6. JulieAnn February 5, 2014 at 7:07 pm - Reply

Is it too late to join? I just found out about it from Vanessa Christenson. If it is unable to join, is there some way to follow? I love pillows and love making them! Thanks

7. JulieAnn February 5, 2014 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Is it too late to join? I just found out about it from Vanessa Christenson. If joining is not possible, is there some way to follow? I love pillows and love making them! Thanks