The last two weeks of Festival happenings have been amazing! I hope you had fun and found inspiration with each click! I have put together a quick survey to get your feedback about the Festival, and would really appreciate you taking two minutes to fill it out for me – thanks! Now, for the details you have been waiting for – WINNERS! (ETA – Links that weren’t working are working now – thanks for your patience with me.)
- A $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale! WINNER – I’m Working on a Project
- Goddess Pressing Sheet and 2.5 yards of Mistyfuse Ultraviolet fusible web from Mistyfuse and the winner’s choice of 2 Hand Dyed Stash Packs from Vicki Welsh! WINNER – Tracey Jay Quilts
- A fat quarter bundle of Fort Firefly from Sew Fine Fabrics! WINNER – Quilts My Way
THANK YOU to our sponsors! Be sure to stop by their shops, and find a special treat for yourself. They love being the suppliers for all your fabric and sewing needs!
- The winner of the Baby Quilt category will win a $50 Gift Certificate to Pink Chalk Fabrics! WINNER – The Champ Life
- The winner of the Throw Quilt category will win, a Thimble Blossoms pattern with two hexie precuts from Fabric Shoppe! WINNER – Cille
- The winner of the Scrappy Quilt category, will win a $50 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop! WINNER – Dare to be Different
- The winner of the Group/Bee Quilt category will win 12 fat quarters of your choice from Modern Yardage! WINNER – Gina @ Party of 8
- The winner of the Two Color Quilt category will win, a one year subscription to The Quilt Show, from Sauders Fabric! WINNER – Charlotte Newland
- The winner of the ROYGBIV Quilt category will win a $50 Gift Certificate from Sew Fresh Fabrics! WINNER – Anya — Hills Creek Quilter
- The winner of the Applique Quilt category, will win The Modern Applique Workbook by Jenifer Dick for Stash Books, a package of Wash-Away Applique Paper, and a package of Freezer Paper Sheets, from Stash Books! WINNER – Maureen Cracknell Handmade — An Applique Art Quilt
- The winner of the Hand-Quilted Quilt category will win, a $50 Gift Certificate from Martingale! WINNER – Marjorie
- The winner of the Home Machine Quilted Quilt category will win, a $50 Gift Certificate from Pink Chalk Fabrics! WINNER – Lemon Tree Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales
- The winner of the Professionally Quilted Quilt will win, a $50 Gift Certificate from Fat Quarter Shop! WINNER – Sew Kind of Wonderful
- The winner of the Quilt Photographer category will win, a copy of Modern Neutrals and Set the Table from Amy Ellis! WINNER – Amy@duringquiettime
- The winner of the Art Quilt category will win, 6 Beyond the Reef patterns from Beyond the Reef! WINNER – Take a Hike quilt @ Sewfrench
- The winner of the Doll/Mini Quilt category will win, a fat eighth bundle of the new “Floral Gatherings” by Primitive Gatherings from Moda! WINNER – Steffi @ just Quilts
- The winner of the Wall Hanging Quilt category will win, a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Dresden Collection and a Trace ‘N Create Quilt Template-Lone Star Collection designed by Nancy Zieman for Clover Needlecraft, from Quilt Expo! WINNER – Rhianon Taylor
- The winner of the Bed Quilt category will win, a copy of Modern Neutrals and Set the Table from Amy Ellis! WINNER – cathy@blueberrypatch
- A designer kit of 12 large spools by Pat Sloan from Aurifil! WINNER – Katy S
- A fat quarter pack of Eiko and Fort Firefly from Fabric Worm! WINNER – Anne@surelynotanotherproject
- The winner’s choice of a half yard bundle from JAQS Fabrics! WINNER – Alycia @ Quiltygirl
- A pattern bundle from April at Prairie Grass Patterns! WINNER – Vicki-Sew Inspired
- A pattern and fabric bundle from Prairie Moon Quilts! WINNER – Amira@littlemushroomcap
- A stack of great books from Lark Books, including Stitched Blooms, Flip Dolls, Stuffed Animals & Doodle Stitching: Embroidery & Beyond! WINNER – Joanne @ Rose & Dahlia
- A collection of 4 pdf patterns from Kate Conklin Designs! WINNER – erin
- A fabric bundle of Hip Happier and a bundle of new patterns from LizzieBCreative! WINNER – Audrey @ Quilty Folk
- “Quilting in the Country” by Jane Quinn, and a bundle of fabrics from Quilting in the Country! WINNER – Lynette in Colorado
Of course I wish I had prizes for everyone, but I truly believe everyone that shares part of themselves with this Festival is a winner! Maybe next time :) Until then, visit the shops listed here!
A huge thank you to everyone that takes the time to participate! The Blogger’s Quilt Festival, wouldn’t be much without all of your beautiful quilts!
I’m off to sew for a bit, I’ll share some of that soon –
Quick Links to the categories, for your viewing pleasure : baby quilt, throw quilt, scrappy quilt, group/bee quilt, two color quilt, ROYGBIV quilt, applique quilt, hand quilted quilt, home machine quilted quilt, professionally quilted quilt, quilt photographer, art quilt, doll/mini quilt, wall hanging, bed quilt.