Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Voting is Open!

Blogger's Quilt Festival - AmysCreativeSide.com

I’m beyond thrilled with the amazing entries in our Festival! If you didn’t get to enter this time, I hope that you will in the spring. For right now, you can vote for your favorite in each category, and until 5pm MST you can nominate your overall favorite for Viewer’s Choice. At that time the linky will be visible and voting will begin there as well.

The giveaway for my Baby Lock Melody is open still as well! Make sure you enter a permalink for the post option :)

Just a quick word on voting – careful where you click – I can’t undo your vote and there is just one vote per IP address (device). Below is a screen shot of a category linky, click on the heart in the corner of the quilt you would like to vote for. Hopefully this is quick and simple for you, once you’ve decided which quilt you love the most.

Screen Shot 2013-11-01 at 11.08.56 AM

Let me know if you have questions and I will answer in the comments so everyone can benefit. Thanks for participating – I love seeing the community come together this way!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:07+00:00 November 1st, 2013|Bloggers Quilt Festival|17 Comments

1. Queenie November 1, 2013 at 11:46 am - Reply

Thank you for another outstanding Blogger’s Quilt Festival!!! You are so wonderful for hosting this awesome event, not once but twice a year, yea you!!!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

2. SarahZ November 1, 2013 at 12:43 pm - Reply

You have created such a great “meeting place” for all of us! Thank you so much for your efforts!

3. Jayne November 1, 2013 at 3:06 pm - Reply

This has been so inspiring! There are many, many, many (and then some) beautiful quilts! I was honored to participate for the first time!

4. Pétra November 2, 2013 at 1:37 pm - Reply

What’s wrong with me why am I not seeing the hearts to vote?

5. LJ November 2, 2013 at 5:43 pm - Reply

Hmmm, I’m with Petra as I can’t seem to figure out how to find the voting area. What is the web address of the spot where I can see the different categories and all the quilts that are entered.

• Amy November 2, 2013 at 6:26 pm - Reply

The Viewer’s Choice quilts are here : http://www.amyscreativeside.com/2013/10/25/bloggers-quilt-festival-fall-2013/ and in that post there’s links to all the other categories.

• Janie Kemp November 2, 2013 at 7:53 pm - Reply

I have found two categories, one about Photography and one for best liked quilt. Are there additional categories? If so, will you please reply with links?

The Blogger’s Quilt Festival is terrific!

• Janie Kemp November 2, 2013 at 8:04 pm - Reply

Now I found one for Throws.

• Lorie Barksdale, Surf City, CA quilter November 15, 2013 at 12:07 pm - Reply

This was the most inspiring blog I have ever seen
          and I am older than dirt. (I surfed in the ’50s.)
          You have excellent selections of fabric and now
          I know what I will do with all those odd (type) of
          fabrics. The owls are especially creative.
          Lorie
          Surf City, CA

6. Kristy @ Quiet Play November 2, 2013 at 8:39 pm - Reply

Thanks for hosting another fun and fabulous Blogger’s Quilt Festival! Love seeing all the gorgeous quilts on show, and appreciate your hard work on putting it altogether!

7. Live a Colorful Life November 4, 2013 at 3:53 pm - Reply

Thanks for your work, Amy.

8. Carla November 4, 2013 at 8:53 pm - Reply

For some reason the only thing that I can see is 4 quilts for the group /bee category.

9. Sobana Sundar November 5, 2013 at 9:48 am - Reply

The entries are all so fabulous. You have found the creative side of so many people.

10. homepage November 11, 2013 at 9:04 pm - Reply

I personally was looking for recommendations for my personal web
    site and found your own posting, “Blogger