Blogger’s Quilt Festival :: Throw Quilts

If you haven’t already, visit the main Festival post for information about all the categories, and how to win!

Viewer’s Choice winners will win one of three amazing prizes:

advertadvertadvert

A $75 Gift Certificate to Fat Quarter Shop!

A $100 Gift Certificate to Shop Martingale!

A choice of a Stash Pack from Vicki Welsh and a 2.5 yard package of Mystyfuse!

Nominate your favorite quilt from the festival for a Viewer’s Choice award by completing this form.

The Throw Quilt category is sponsored by:

advertThe winner of the Throw Quilt category will win a $30 Gift Certificate to Fabric Shoppe!

Schedule of Events :

May 17 – 24 – Linky Open

May 24 – 30 – Vote for favorites in each of the categories

May 31 – Winners announced

Enter your Throw Quilt here:

The red X is only seen on your computer, it gives you the option to edit/delete your link if necessary, also note that it may take a few minutes for your image to show up here. If you are having trouble adding your link to the collection, verify that you are using as permalink, as links to your main blog page will not be accepted.

Be sure to visit all the categories, and nominate your overall favorite quilt!

Enjoy the show!

Amy[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:13+00:00 May 17th, 2013|Bloggers Quilt Festival|35 Comments

1. Ranch Wife May 17, 2013 at 6:56 am - Reply

Thank you so very much for pulling this together for us again, Amy! I always look forward to it and truly appreciate all the work that goes into setting everything up! I tried really hard to make a dent in my UFO’s this year because I knew I would be adding lots of new quilts to my list when it was time for the festival!

2. Kelly @ BlueBirdSews May 17, 2013 at 7:47 am - Reply

Thank you for putting together such an amazing festival of quilts! Each year I find new blogs to read and new inspiration. And having a chance at winning some quilt goodies is icing on the cake!

3. Reene@ Nellie's Niceties May 17, 2013 at 8:01 am - Reply

Thanks for organising this Amy. So many lovely things to see already!

4. Melissa May 17, 2013 at 8:03 am - Reply

Thank you for hosting! This is so much fun! Can’t wait to be inspired by all the amazing quilts!

5. Books_Bound May 17, 2013 at 8:08 am - Reply

Thanks for organizing this! I really like that there are separate categories–it will make browsing slightly less overwhelming! I think it will work great.

6. […] Quilt Stats: Finished quilt measures : 55″ x 59″ Fabrics : Fresh Cottons by Fig Tree Quilts Quilted by : Me! Category : Throw Quilts […]

7. […] entered my purple fairy quilt throw that I made for my fairy loving little 11 year old niece, in to Blogger’s Quilt Festival. Click on the link and nominate your favorite […]

8. Patty May 17, 2013 at 12:46 pm - Reply

Amy, thanks for doing this yet again this year. I always enjoy the chance to enter, meet new friends and see some amazing quilts!

9. Mary C in WA May 17, 2013 at 1:44 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for allowing us to show two quilts in different categories. Twice the FUN! Going Hopping now that I have both posts linked up.

10. Rachel May 17, 2013 at 6:10 pm - Reply

Love this event. Look forward to it every year.

11. Sarah @ Stitching and Bacon May 17, 2013 at 7:54 pm - Reply

This is my first year doing this and I am so excited! Thank you for organizing! I am seriously having a blast perusing all of the quilts.

12. Angela @ Heart of Charnwood May 18, 2013 at 1:36 am - Reply

I’ve watched in awe at previous entries, and this time I thought i would join the fun, good luck to all of the contestants, and looking forward to seeing all the cool quilts! Thx for organising such a fab competition :o)

13. Amanda May 18, 2013 at 9:53 am - Reply

Thanks again for organizing this! I love looking through the quilts.

14. Marianne May 19, 2013 at 1:08 pm - Reply

Thanks for this wonderful event, Amy.

15. Tonia May 20, 2013 at 4:29 pm - Reply

This is my first year participating and I love it! Thanks for organizing this.

16. cinzia allocca May 21, 2013 at 2:57 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, I’ve entered a quilt in this category too! Thanks for hosting!

17. […] go with that simple concept, and they are SO FUN to make!!  I decided to enter this quilt into the Throw Quilts Category, as that is truly what it is and has been for our family.  I love the warmth and goodness that a […]

18. Renata May 22, 2013 at 11:30 pm - Reply

Thanks again Amy for another great link up !

19. christine May 23, 2013 at 7:45 am - Reply

I’m in, a first time entrant, but an avid viewer

humbled to be in such company

20. Emily May 23, 2013 at 8:58 am - Reply

Love how the quilts are linked up by category this time! I’m so happy to participate again!

21. KennaQuilts May 23, 2013 at 3:49 pm - Reply

Thank you so much for festival….I’ve been wanting to do this for years and am so excited to be participating for the first time!!!

22. Lori Smanski May 24, 2013 at 7:58 am - Reply

These are all beautiful. How to only choose just one? You are all winners.

23. Debbie Rogowski May 24, 2013 at 2:23 pm - Reply

I love all the inspiration

24. Evie H May 24, 2013 at 5:05 pm - Reply

What lovely quilts! Hard to choose just one. What happens if you choose two? =)

25. Mama Spark May 25, 2013 at 8:10 am - Reply

I love that they are linked by category! Not sure how to nominate a quilt for viewers choice so if you can post that somewhere that would be great!

26. […] Visit the Throw Quilt category by clicking here. […]

27. […] within a week – silly me!!  When did I finish it?  3 days ago!  So when I heard about the Blogger’s Quilt Festival, I decided to enter this one. I will get the quilt to her soon, though, with the prayer that she […]

28. Susan May 27, 2013 at 5:15 pm - Reply

So pretty – I’d take a nap under any of them!!!

29. Missy May 28, 2013 at 9:22 am - Reply

I’ve been voting for my favorites in each category all morning! This category is the only one that doesn’t have the vote buttons… I don’t think I’ve a lady voted here – but maybe I have.

Thank Amy – such an amazing group of quilts!

30. appear June 3, 2013 at 12:00 am - Reply

of course like your website but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the truth however I will certainly come again again.

31. Philipp September 8, 2014 at 12:53 pm - Reply

I’m no longer certain the place you’re getting your info, but great topic.
    I must spend some time finding out more or working out
    more. Thanks for excellent information I was looking for this
    information for my mission.

32. Noemi September 8, 2014 at 8:57 pm - Reply

Thank you, I’ve recently been searching for info about this
    subject for ages and yours is the best I have came
    upon till now. However, what concerning the bottom line?
    Are you sure concerning the supply?

33. Dirk September 8, 2014 at 11:29 pm - Reply

Truly no matter if someone doesn’t be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it happens.

34. SUPPLEMENT verdict September 14, 2014 at 5:57 am - Reply

Excellent way of explaining, and fastidious article to obtain information on the topic of my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver in college.

35. nitric oxide September 15, 2014 at 2:33 pm - Reply

Hello very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful ..
    Superb .. I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally?
    I am satisfied to search out so many helpful information here in the put up, we need work out extra techniques on this regard,
    thank you for sharing. . . . . .