Winners & Update

The winner of the ebook from Martingale is:
Modern Quilts from the Blogging Universe

MBlog Winner

The winners of the Dancing Stars templates are:

Tabslot Dancing Stars TemplatesDSwinner1 DSwinner2Come back tomorrow to link up your progress, and be entered to win fabric!

—–

Yesterday was a productive day around here.  I have been installing sleeves on my quilts, which I put off until just before shipping, of course!

2c413e246a9611e28a0c22000a9d0ded_7

Three done, and one and a half to finish. I started with the larger quilts, and watch a couple movies as I stitched.

Do you have a favorite movie(s) or TV show to watch while stitching?

I’m always looking for suggestions!

More soon – Amy

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:17+00:00 January 30th, 2013|give away, work in progress|10 Comments

1. Maureen Mangrum January 30, 2013 at 5:26 am - Reply

Lately we’ve been watching West Wing …working our way through from the beginning! Other sentimental favorites are the Disney Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea, BBC’s Pride and Prejudice, and Sense and Sensibility. Love hearing about all the progress!

2. Mary on Lake Pulaski January 30, 2013 at 6:21 am - Reply

Thank you Amy! I’m so excited to use the templates!
    I’m late to the fun, just starting the first season of Downton and really enjoying it.

3. Cindy Sharp January 30, 2013 at 8:09 am - Reply

Downton Abby is very nice….a more comic version of that is Lord of the Glen. However, more often I am listening to my favorite Pandora station.

4. Jeannie January 30, 2013 at 8:18 am - Reply

I can pick up “chick flick” DVD’s at the library and watch them two times over in the week I have them. My favorites are The Other sister, Waitress, Mama Mia and, of course, Forest Gump and Anne of Green Gables. sometimes, I think I know some of the lines by heart!

5. Jean January 30, 2013 at 9:37 am - Reply

Yay winners! I listen to audio books or the radio.

6. Maggie January 30, 2013 at 9:59 am - Reply

I seem to be the last person on earth who has not watched Grey’s Anatomy, so I started watching that recently while doing hand stitching.

7. Nita January 30, 2013 at 11:01 am - Reply

I like to watch shows like House Hunters International or Say Yes to the Dress while I’m stitching. Things that don’t require my full attention and that I don’t feel guilty because I’m not wasting time by watching them! Unlike Big Bang Theory…I will forget to stitch because I am focused on the TV. lol!

8. Tabatha January 30, 2013 at 12:05 pm - Reply

Wow, congratulations AGAIN Mary!

9. Shelley N. January 30, 2013 at 12:15 pm - Reply

Thanks for the templates, Amy! Really looking forward to trying them out. I’m with Nita and watch a lot of House Hunters, Top Chef, Property Brothers – I can get ideas from them but I don’t have to really tune in.

10. Melinda July 3, 2014 at 12:19 pm - Reply

I see a lot of interesting content on your blog. You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot of time, there is
    a tool that creates unique, google friendly posts in couple of seconds, just search in google – laranita’s free content source