Inspiration Overload!

Every time I make it back to my computer, I am wowed by the additions to the linky!  You guys are amazing!

I love the variety of quilts, and each post I’ve read has been inspirational.  Thank you all for the effort and thought you have put into your entries!

How far have you made it through the list?

I’ve taken a random approach, personally, as I have a chance to sit for a minute or two.  I have hopes of sitting down and clicking through the majority of them soon!

Do you have a favorite yet?

I can’t say if I do, but Kendra made a smart suggestion for us.  We should add our entry numbers to our BQF Stats, in our post, to help keep track of favorites, and not loose them in the sea of entries.  The other thing you can do if you know the name listed, Control+F on the Blogger’s Quilt Festival post page and a search box will pop up, type in a name/blog name, (Amy) and all the quilts by “Amy” will be highlighted for you.  It narrows the search field a bit at least!

It’s Monday – I’m running to keep up with my kids, and checking in with my email & all of you as much as I can!  Thankfully, there haven’t been to many hiccups so far.

Hope your Monday is great!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:18+00:00 October 29th, 2012|Bloggers Quilt Festival|11 Comments

1. charlotte maxwell October 29, 2012 at 4:47 am - Reply

I am doing the looking the same way you are Amy. I decided that starting today I will start a list and go back through and jot down my favorites. There are so many though, this could take a while.

2. Sally October 29, 2012 at 6:16 am - Reply

I’ve been trying to keep up with entries as they get posted (which has sucked up more time than I care to admit!). I don’t click on all of them, but I have hit the majority of them. Such amazing stuff.

I think the idea of putting the BQF# in one’s post is a great idea. I’ll be doing that t mine when I get a chance!

3. trish October 29, 2012 at 7:04 am - Reply

I truly wait for your quilt festivals. :o)
    I am taking the same approach as you, for looking at quilts.
    There are so many and such a fantastic variety!! ;o)
    Have a fabulous week. Trish

4. Vicki October 29, 2012 at 7:34 am - Reply

Or you could make a pinterest board of favorites… :)

5. Sonia October 29, 2012 at 7:40 am - Reply

I also look randomly, the pictures in the linky drag me towards certain blogs but then I’m trying to look at as many as possible. They are all amazing. Thanks!

6. Kristan @ Doodle Do Designs October 29, 2012 at 11:14 am - Reply

There are just.so.many! Loving it. I thought about putting my number in my post, but it has already changed once, I guess someone before me has deleted theirs? So I’m hesitant…

7. Mary Ann October 29, 2012 at 12:18 pm - Reply

I am looking at some each day. What a great variety and love reading everything that each person wrote…………..

8. Guilitta October 29, 2012 at 1:05 pm - Reply

I just read about the Festival. I would like to schow a quilt, but where can I see the category witch my quilt is? It is the first time I will do it. Can you help me??

Greeting Guilitta

9. liveacolorfullife October 29, 2012 at 5:01 pm - Reply

I look forward to this so much twice a year. Thanks for all your hard work!

10. Kendra October 29, 2012 at 9:34 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for passing along my suggestion, Amy :) And thanks for the info about how to search on the BQF post — that is super helpful!

11. Junebug October 30, 2012 at 5:24 am - Reply

I’m glad there are so many entries but please don’t close the linky early (please please :)… I just finished my quilt last night and need to photograph it today (in the middle of a hurricane!!!) to get it posted ;)