Owen’s Haircut

The other day Owen agreed to a hair cut. This boy has been refusing to have his hair cut, and it was hanging in his eyes! We figured if long hair was the worst of it for now, then fine, no biggie.

20120104-220626.jpg
But when he finally said yes, I went for it!  Joe and I both have thick hair, so it follows that Owen does too, and getting through it all was a challenge!  Thankfully he sat still long enough, and came out with a pretty good haircut.

20120104-221438.jpg

This was Owen a couple weeks ago entertaining himself with a pair of scissors and some paper.  I was sewing at the table and he had a blast adding to my mess!

This week of back to school is going fast and dragging by at the same time.  How does that happen?

Blessings ~ Amy

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:27+00:00 January 5th, 2012|My kids|12 Comments

1. Suzanne January 5, 2012 at 6:18 am - Reply

Isn’t it great that you didn’t have to cut his hair because he took a pair of scissors to his own? :-) Nice new do!

2. Robin (rsislandcrafts) January 5, 2012 at 6:24 am - Reply

My son used to refuse hair cuts all the time too. A haircut sure makes them look older/different though.

3. Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet January 5, 2012 at 6:29 am - Reply

Those two pictures look years apart. It is amazing how something so simple can change the look of someone that much.

4. Cindy Sharp January 5, 2012 at 7:17 am - Reply

Wish that hair cut geni would zap my boy. I’ve offered to let him use my hair clips but he is not taking me up on it.

5. Margaret January 5, 2012 at 7:46 am - Reply

Looks like a completely different little boy. Wait til he tries those scissors on his own hair

6. Leslie January 5, 2012 at 7:50 am - Reply

What a cute! he looks so cute either way! His haircut makes him look a tad bit older :)
    I hear ya on the dragging time but also flying by too fast, hubby and son went back to work/school Tues and Wed and I am trying to rehaul my craft room and tomorrow is already Friday, I need a few more days!
    have a great day!

7. Beth January 5, 2012 at 9:09 am - Reply

Adorable! It’s amazing how a simple haircut can make him look so big! Hope you enjoy your Thursday, Amy! Smiles~Beth

8. Natalia January 5, 2012 at 9:47 am - Reply

He looks so much older! I can’t believe it!! :)

9. Queenie January 5, 2012 at 11:32 am - Reply

What a little cutiepie he is!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

10. Tisha Copeland January 5, 2012 at 9:07 pm - Reply

Awww, he’s a little boy now. Not a baby any more.

11. heather@tripleblessing January 5, 2012 at 9:42 pm - Reply

AWw, what a big boy!! He looks older! Love his hair both ways. Lucky boy :)

12. Kristina January 10, 2012 at 7:30 am - Reply

He looks SSOOO grown up, wow!