Welcome to the Festival! Each fall and spring when we gather online to share quilts, I’m so inspired, and even more encouraged by this fantastic community of quilters! Thank you all for sharing your quilts, and their stories, for me each story is just as important, as the work put into the quilts. The story is where we get a sense of you, the maker, and the love put into each stitch.
Please know that your skill level, or style of quilts are not in question – everyone is welcome to participate. Join in the fun! Make some new friends while you browse the show, and be inspired!
First up, a big THANK YOU to our sponsors! They have generously donated prizes for all of you to win. Be sure to stop by their shops, browse our vendor mall, while taking in all the quilts. They love being the suppliers for all your fabric and sewing needs!
Next, as you make your way through all the quilts, email me if you find a quilter that you think would make a great feature here (or your friend, that needs a boost!). I’m always looking for more Featured Quilters!
Finally, be sure to leave a comment on this post, to be entered to win one of the fabulous giveaways. Good Luck!
Ready to share your quilt?
Here’s what you need to do to participate: (Please read carefully)
- Write a new post (old posts will be deleted). Share one quilt, and it’s story. Why you made it, why it is special to you, what you learned about quilting/yourself while making it. The quilt doesn’t have to be brand new, never seen before on your blog – show what you like! Also, please respect my efforts and the efforts of the event sponsors, and do not offer giveaways in your Quilt Festival post.
- In your post, link back to the festival. You can do this with a button, just copy and paste the code into your post, if all else fails.
- Share a permalink to your post, in the linky. Right click on your post title to copy link address, then paste it in the linky.
- Leave me a comment to be entered in the giveaways.
- Visit all the other quilters sharing their quilts and be inspired!
- If you are on flickr, consider adding your entry to the group pool, it’s great to see all the quilts in the gallery!
- Burgundy Buttons is offering a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Burgundy Buttons so that you can pick your own must have!
- Canton Village Quilt Works is offering a fat quarter pack of all the in stock aboriginal dots!
- Fabricworm is offering a $25.00 Gift Certificate!
- Fat Quarter Shop is offering a $100.00 Gift Certificate!
- Green Fairy Quilts is offering two $25.00 Gift Certificates!
- I Have A Notion is offering a Beam & Read 6 LED Light -The personal, portable, hands free light for anywhere, anytime, that won’t disturb others. Excellent for all needlecrafts.
- The Quilting Garden is offering a Terrain fat quarter bundle!
- This n that Creations is offering five $10.00 Gift Certificates!
- Vicki Welsh is offering your choice of a beautiful Stash Pack available here!
- Candied Fabrics is offering a Versatile Messenger Bag Pattern! This is a detailed pattern for 2 sizes of messenger bags, with 25 full color figures to illustrate each step, this pattern will guide you through creating your own unique bag!
- Old Red Barn Company is offering a $50.00 Gift Certificate!
- Prairie Moon Quilts is offering a kit for the newest Cowboy Christmas Stocking, a packet of 4 western fat quarters, and a copy of “Prairie Moons & Stars” pattern!
- Swell Cloth is offering a Echino fat quarter bundle!
- The Quilted Fish is offering a $50.00 Gift Certificate!
- Wondrous Woven Fabrics is offering a Heirloom fat quarter bundle in the ruby colorway!
Add your post to the linky, and leave a comment to be entered to win! The red X is only seen on your computer, it gives you the option to edit/delete your link if necessary. Pull up a comfy chair and enjoy the show! If you have a question, please email me directly, as questions in the comments will not be answered quickly, I will do my best to help.