I’m loving…

and dreaming, about a project with this group of fabrics.  I’m loving the deep purples that have been popping up the last 6 months.

What about you?   Are you a fan of purple?

Here’s the entire group, I like that the girly fabrics are balanced with grey, green and white.  The group is Pink Dazzled by AdornIt.

A few of my favorites.

I did get a little sewing done over the weekend!  Hopefully I can take some pictures today, and share it with you!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:30+00:00 October 24th, 2011|Inspiration|18 Comments

1. Lorri October 24, 2011 at 6:11 am - Reply

Oh yes, I’m a big fan of purple. Very pritty.

2. Edit Takacs October 24, 2011 at 6:40 am - Reply

My favorite color is purple. All shades are very nice!

3. Becky October 24, 2011 at 6:51 am - Reply

I used to never use purple and then all of a sudden I found myself working on 3 projects that all had purple in them. Now I can’t stop. I’ve had to hold myself back and use other colors. :)

4. Denise :) October 24, 2011 at 6:53 am - Reply

I love purple too — right now I’m loving it with orange. Oh yum! :)

5. Kelly Jackson October 24, 2011 at 7:03 am - Reply

Oh I know you are going to have fun with this fabric. Adornit Fabrics are always very cheerful.

Smiles,
    Kelly

6. Kerstin October 24, 2011 at 7:06 am - Reply

I’m a big fan of purple, either in clothes or quilts. I’m working on a quilt with Kona Plum, paired with Kona Celery right now. Hopefully I’ll get it done in time for the Bloggers’ Quilt Festival…

7. Janet Best October 24, 2011 at 7:09 am - Reply

Purple is my very favorite color!

8. Jill October 24, 2011 at 7:31 am - Reply

Purple is my favorite color too. I’m so glad to see more of it popping up in modern fabric lines, it seemed for awhile there like you could barely find any prints at all.

9. Heidi October 24, 2011 at 8:08 am - Reply

I just used purple for a quilt recently and now am intrigued seeing that collection!

10. Staci October 24, 2011 at 9:06 am - Reply

Love the fabric and the pattern you will be using. I, too, am drawn to all this deep purple, especially with all the bright colors. I’ve picked up several prints recently, but haven’t quite decided what to do with them yet. . .

11. Beth October 24, 2011 at 9:09 am - Reply

I am not a fan of purple but those fabrics are fun. No doubt you will find something amazing to do with them. Smile~Beth

12. Irelle Beatie October 24, 2011 at 9:52 am - Reply

I bought that collection at the Sewing Summit too!! DOn’t know what to do with it yet – I’m sure I will be inspired by your project!

13. Kelly October 24, 2011 at 11:22 am - Reply

Huge fan of purple. Wedding ring stone is amethyst, my wedding dress was purple, felt on our pool table is purple, purple cloth napkins. Those fabrics are lovely.

14. Queenie October 24, 2011 at 3:24 pm - Reply

Very fun fabric line. For me purple is a great anchoring color to build a design around.
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

15. Fran October 24, 2011 at 8:47 pm - Reply

I love purple, it is my favourite colour. These fabrics are really gorgeous.

16. Rachelle October 24, 2011 at 10:59 pm - Reply

I love purple, especially when paired with peacock; yum!

17. Michele October 25, 2011 at 6:21 am - Reply

My daughter and BFF’s favorite color is Purple and so purple is in my life more and more now. I’m even working on the plans for a purple and green lap quilt for the end of the year teacher gift.

18. Kari October 26, 2011 at 9:59 pm - Reply

I love purple, but I’m picky about what shade. I especially love rich plum, smoky grey purple and paler lavender with a bit of a bluish cast. I hadn’t seen that line and I love it too!