My Pretty {little} Pouch

Hi friends!  I hope you all had a great weekend!  Joe and I celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary on Saturday, with a nice dinner out (without kids) and a little shopping!  Lots of fun!

On Friday, I received some fun mail – remember the pouch I made?  This is the pouch, that my partner made for me!

Actually, Holly made two pouches for me!  The tall zip pouch is huge, great for lots of treasures, and the small metal framed pouch is adorable!  I’ve put off putting them to use so far, as I needed to take pictures first, now I need to fill them up!

Also included in the swap, a group of fabrics, mini cards, and a graph paper moleskine.

I love the cute bit of fabric added to the front – great idea!

On the large pouch, I love the zipper pull, and the lining fabric is a fun shot of color.  Thanks again Holly!!

Up next – I finished two other swaps over the weekend, I must wash, photograph, and ship today.

Huge sigh of relief!

What are you up to?

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:32+00:00 August 15th, 2011|Swap|11 Comments

1. Suzanne August 15, 2011 at 6:10 am - Reply

Holly sure put a lot of time into her bags for you. :-)

2. Jennifer at Ellison Lane Quilts August 15, 2011 at 6:22 am - Reply

Such a cute set. Love the little notecard.
    As for what I’m working on,
    I’m hosting a Quilt-Along today. Fun!!

3. Kat August 15, 2011 at 6:28 am - Reply

What a great wee parcel! Or perhaps wee isn’t the correct word because that pouch is simple ginormous! What a useful size though.
    I can’t wait to receive mine :)
    xx

4. Jean August 15, 2011 at 6:32 am - Reply

De-lurking to say those are too cute! I love mail surprises! Housework for me today, then I gotta get my sewing studio back into shape and finish a challenge piece that’s due in 2 weeks. YIKES!

5. Jennifer Ashford August 15, 2011 at 7:32 am - Reply

Congrats on your anniversary!

6. Ann Marie August 15, 2011 at 7:37 am - Reply

Congrats on 12 years!!!!! Lovely little gifts, or should I say swaps.

7. Kay Stephenson August 15, 2011 at 8:35 am - Reply

Love the pouches. What am I up to? I’ve issued myself a challenge over at Stitching Times to finish a UFO by Labor Day. The twist is that this quilt is destined for charity. If any of your followers would like to join in with their own charity project, I’d love the company.

8. Sarah Craig August 15, 2011 at 10:55 am - Reply

Oooh, you lucked out! What lovely goodies! I love those little moleskin notebooks – I carry one in my purse all the time to sketch down ideas when they strike! And your little brown purse? It reminds me that I have a vintage brown felt handbag in my closet that would look awesome with some quilting stitches on it! Gotta go get that thing out and see what I can do with it!!

9. Queenie August 15, 2011 at 11:09 am - Reply

Happy anniversary!!

10. Amy August 15, 2011 at 11:22 am - Reply

Happy Anniversary…as for the 12 years part it can’t possibly have been that long ago ;)

How does one get involved in swaps?

11. Pam August 15, 2011 at 10:09 pm - Reply

working on a swap doll that seems to have no end in sight and she is already 2 weeks late….OIY!!!