New Additions!

While I’m usually not a stasher –

I’ve recently found a few deals that I could not pass up!  These are good basics, and a few favorites that I hadn’t been able to pick up yet.

What have you been shopping for lately?

[adrotate group=”1″]
By | 2017-02-06T09:18:32+00:00 August 9th, 2011|Inspiration|14 Comments

1. Suzanne August 9, 2011 at 6:05 am - Reply

Pretty Stash!

2. Debbie-Esch House Quilts August 9, 2011 at 6:11 am - Reply

I’m not usually a stasher either, but recently I bought some Heath in grey, some Marcia Derse fabric, some Daisy Janie Shades of Grey and some Moda Grunge! Not all at once, but still quite a haul for someone who doesn’t usually buy that way :)

3. Wendy August 9, 2011 at 7:19 am - Reply

Do I spy a “tea garden” bundle? I recently picked up one of these for a steal! Wish I could say I wasn’t a fabric hoarder…

4. Lynne August 9, 2011 at 7:19 am - Reply

Very nice indeed!

5. Barbara August 9, 2011 at 7:42 am - Reply

I have been stashing Halloween prints. I am determined to get Halloween projects done before it comes.

6. Sharon August 9, 2011 at 7:48 am - Reply

I have been shopping way to much lately lol.
    Yesterday I got some backing fabric for my Summer House table runner and also had some great mail. I got the Amelia Designer Select FQ kit and some great Me and my sister fabric.
    I love what you got, and deals are great to get!

7. Cindy Sharp August 9, 2011 at 7:57 am - Reply

Fabric by Dena….it’s in there isn’t it. Ever since she came out with the love birds fabric I’ve been hooked.

8. Sara August 9, 2011 at 8:10 am - Reply

Stasher I am. ;)

I need me some of that Heath too–he,he,he!!!

9. terriaw August 9, 2011 at 8:30 am - Reply

For those of us who are stashers, it’s great to see you stocking up a bit. Love your new additions – so beautiful! I have been adding a few more basics lately too, which will help extend the rest of your fabrics for a variety of projects and designs.

10. Amy August 9, 2011 at 9:11 am - Reply

Beautiful…love the bright blues!!!

11. Beth August 9, 2011 at 9:59 am - Reply

Sadly, I am a stasher. My most recent arrival (and last one for a while!) was an Heirloom fat quarter bundle in the citrine colorway (even prettier in person!). Looking forward to seeing what you create with your new lovelies. Smiles~Beth

12. Edit Takacs August 9, 2011 at 10:05 am - Reply

I want a single package such material. We in Hungary can not get such a thing. : D

13. Pétra (Creative Mom) August 9, 2011 at 8:20 pm - Reply

I am not much of a stasher either but there seems to be some fabric piling up on the shelves. Also the Heath in grey, brown, and navy. I mainly buy fabrics I know can be used in almost anything.

14. Rebecca August 9, 2011 at 9:41 pm - Reply

Oh my I am a horrible stasher! I have fabric coming out of the ears. Is that Amy Butler Soul Blossom I see on top? And what is that gorgeous polka dotted fabric on the bottom…it looks awesome! Do tell…