So. Much. Talent!

Trolling the flickr pool last night, I was stunned with the all the talent!  You guys are all so talented :: just look!

My creation
1. Confetti Squares, 2. Tokyo Finished Actionshot#4, 3. 4, 4. Clear shot of the front, 5. Geese In The Park Quilt, 6. Beaded Curtain, 7. Rainbow Cabins Quilt, 8. Colour Picker Quilt finished

Created with fd’s Flickr Toys

I’ve got a lot more quilts to see in the show, however I still feel like I’m recovering from the FULL weekend.  Random naps on the couch to prove it too!  I don’t usually nap – not enough time to nap!

I hope you are enjoying the show~

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:36+00:00 May 18th, 2011|Bloggers Quilt Festival|9 Comments

1. Suzanne May 18, 2011 at 6:09 am - Reply

I’m almost afraid to look at these because I’m afraid I’ll fall in and lose a day to my internet travels. It’s a risk I’m willing to take, though. :-)

2. andrea May 18, 2011 at 7:56 am - Reply

Amy!
    I love the festival! I have met very nice quilts
    from Argentina! thanks for sharing

3. Victoria Paige May 18, 2011 at 8:06 am - Reply

I know! It is astounding how many talented quilt bloggers there are out there! I know my reader is getting filled to the brim! I find great new bloggers every day.

4. liveacolorfullife May 18, 2011 at 8:37 am - Reply

The quilts in the festival always completely amaze me. Thanks for putting in all the effort to make it happen twice a year!

5. diane stanley May 18, 2011 at 10:19 am - Reply

this Festival has been so inspiring. I am still amazed at all the talented people in this world. So great to be able to showcase our work here. thanks AMY!!!!

6. Allie May 18, 2011 at 11:21 am - Reply

All these gorgeous quilts are making me feel like SUCH an amateur, lol – but oh the beauty of them, and the stories too!

7. Kelsey May 18, 2011 at 6:35 pm - Reply

Thanks so much for linking mine! I just about squeed out loud in the office when I saw that. :D

Love love love Bloggers Quilt Festival! ^_^

8. Julie Fukuda May 18, 2011 at 7:04 pm - Reply

I know this is a lot of work for you but it certainly is bringing such pleasure to many quilters.Thanks so much!

9. Carla May 20, 2011 at 7:47 pm - Reply

How fun to see my Beaded Curtain here! I loooovve the Quilt Festival! Thanks so much for your great idea, Amy!