Welcome to the Festival! I hope that you have a quilt to share with everyone! Everyone is welcome to join in the fun, and encouraged to enter a quilt. No matter your skill level or how many quilts you have completed, there’s no judging in our festival. So join the fun, make some new friends, and be inspired!
***I know that many of you blogging with blogger, are not able to post due to the outage. I’m so sorry for your frustration, and I’m trusting that you will be able to post before the week is up.
I must begin by thanking our sponsors! Thank you all!! They have been generous and great to work with in the weeks leading up to today. Please take time to visit each of the shops and find a little something special for yourself.
Ready to share your quilt?
Here’s what you need to do to participate: (Please read carefully)
- Write a new post (old posts will be deleted). Share one quilt, and it’s story. Why you made it, why it is special to you, what you learned about quilting/yourself while making it. The quilt doesn’t have to be brand new, never seen before on your blog – show what you like! Also, please respect my efforts and the efforts of the event sponsors, and do not offer giveaways in your Quilt Festival post.
- In your post, link back to the festival. You can do this with a button, just copy and paste the code into your post, if all else fails.
- Share a permalink to your post, in the linky. Right click on your post title to copy link address, then paste it in the linky.
- Leave me a comment to be entered in the giveaways.
- Visit all the other quilters sharing their quilts and be inspired!
- If you are on flickr, consider adding your entry to the Group Pool, it’s great to see all the quilts in the gallery!
About our Sponsors —
Back Porch Design is offering a $20 gift certificate!
Canton Village Quilt Works is offering 2 – $20 gift certificates!
Fat Quarter Shop is offering Remix fat quarter packs, your choice of Delight or Happy bundle!
Lizzie B Cre8ive is offering “Quiltin’ Happy” with 10 hip and easy quilts and a bundle of our their new fabric Hip Happy!
Pink Chalk Fabrics is offering 5 – $20 gift certificates!
This n that Creations is offering 5 – $10 gift certificates!
1Choice 4 Quilting is offering a Layer Cake or Jelly Roll of your choice!
Candied Fabrics is offering a collection of 18 hand-dyed fat quarters!
Dawn’s Quilt Corner is offering 5 – 1/2 yard cuts of your choice!
Dewberry Lane is offering 2 – $25 gift certificates!
Marmalade Fabrics is offering a $25 gift certificate!
Pat Sloan is offering a quilt kit in her new fabric line – Tribute!
Piece N Quilt is offering your choice of 3 quilt patterns!
Sew Fresh Fabrics is offering a $25 gift certificate!
So Fun Fabrics is offering a $25 gift certificate!
The Quilt Ladies Book Collection is offering a $20 gift certificate!
The Quilted Fish is offering a $50 gift certificate!
After the Festival is over I will announce and contact winners!
Enter your link and don’t forget to leave a comment! I hope you have a comfortable spot to enjoy the show from! If you have a question, please email me directly, as questions in the comments will not be quickly answered, and I will do my best to help.
Enjoy the show!!