Bloggers’ Quilt Festival :: Countdown – 1 Month!

I can hardly believe there is just one month left before the next installment of Bloggers’ Quilt Festival!   Are you working on a quilt?  Or have plans to finish one up?

I’m not sure which quilt I will be sharing, but I will be the hostess, right here!  Please plan to participate, it is so much fun and a great way to get to know new friends too.  Any style of quilt/quilter is welcome to join.  It doesn’t matter if you’ve been quilting for weeks or years, finish a quilt and take some great pictures.

Help spread the word by posting on your blog, and sharing a button in your sidebar.  The code is in my sidebar to the right.  Thanks!

All the festivities begin on May 13, and you can find more information about how to get involved here.

Happy Quilting ~

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:39+00:00 April 13th, 2011|Bloggers Quilt Festival|21 Comments

1. Suzanne April 13, 2011 at 6:08 am - Reply

Yippee! I can’t wait to see what people are up to.

2. Mickey Kelly White April 13, 2011 at 6:31 am - Reply

:=) yay !

3. Laura April 13, 2011 at 6:34 am - Reply

I can’t wait! I’m actually working on three at the moment and my goal is to have them all finished by then! :) We’ll see!

4. Darlene Gerber April 13, 2011 at 7:00 am - Reply

I can’t wait for the Festival. I need to decide which quilt to choose!!I can’t wait to see everyone else’s quilts!! Thanks Amy for organizing this again this year!!

5. Terriaw April 13, 2011 at 7:38 am - Reply

Wow, is it really only one month away? I can’t believe that. I love it though because that means spring is here and summer is near. Thanks for the reminder and the cute button!

6. Jocelyn April 13, 2011 at 7:48 am - Reply

I put your button on my sidebar when I noticed you had posted it on your blog. Can’t wait to see all the beautiful quilts.

7. Beth April 13, 2011 at 7:51 am - Reply

What?! I can’t believe it! I was going to make a quilt for this round. I’d better get on it!!!!

8. Melinda April 13, 2011 at 8:02 am - Reply

I don’t know if I’ll be able to have my queen sized finished by then, I may have to stop and do the little blanket I wanted to make from the scraps…

9. Marci Girl April 13, 2011 at 8:08 am - Reply

I was just thinking about this the other day and wondering when it was! Now I know I have about a month to finish up one of the two quilts I’m working on! Looking forward to this!

10. Erin April 13, 2011 at 9:29 am - Reply

I can’t wait. I’d just started blogging last year when this was on and I didn’t have any quilts I wanted to share. This year, it might be some work to pick just one.

11. Pam April 13, 2011 at 12:15 pm - Reply

Oh goody! Now where is that batch of fabric you showed us yesterday? What is it?

hugzzz

12. Christie, Describe Happy April 13, 2011 at 1:47 pm - Reply

I grabbed your button! This will be my first show, very exciting!

13. Julie Fukuda April 13, 2011 at 7:37 pm - Reply

I can hardly wait to see what quilters have to offer. I wish I had enough computer/blogger skills to add that logo to my blog.
    If anyone wants to e-mail me with a step-by-step tutorial I would be so happy to try again.

14. Erin April 13, 2011 at 10:51 pm - Reply

I know I’m excited! ;]

15. Candy from candied fabrics April 13, 2011 at 11:29 pm - Reply

I surely hope I get the quilt to get done…done! Fingers crossed!

16. Michelle April 14, 2011 at 11:31 am - Reply

I’ve got your button!!!

17. Allie April 14, 2011 at 2:56 pm - Reply

My favorite time of the year – BQF! Love the new button Amy, and I can’t wait – well, yes I can, I need to get my quilt finished, lol!

18. Rhonda April 15, 2011 at 5:40 am - Reply

I grabbed your button. This will be my first one so I am excited. Thanks!

19. h2ogirl April 15, 2011 at 10:18 am - Reply

Okay, I’ll use this as an inspriation to finish one, completely!

20. Rachaeldaisy April 16, 2011 at 2:14 am - Reply

Yay It’s nearly Bloggers Festival time!!! I’ll add the button to my sidebar straight away!

21. Judith Bigley May 14, 2011 at 3:07 pm - Reply

I don’t know how to do the linky thing you mentioned in your post and I am unsure if this is even what you have requested. A friend of mine sent this to me as I am fairly new to this blogging thing. I am a work in progress as all things go, hahaha