My Link List – For You!

• The Lizzie B Girls have a new eMag to share!  There’s some fun projects and entertaining reads in there and it’s free.  Go check it out here!
  • My book is now shipping from Amazon!
  • If you would like an autographed copy, I have a few left in my shop too!
  • The blog tour for Modern Basics is starting next Monday.  I hope you’ll enjoy hopping with us!
  • Modern Basics

• I’m so glad that so many are excited about Calypso Swing – I love the vibe, and look forward to piecing a quilt top.
  • I caved and ordered some hexagons for paper piecing over the weekend.  I’m excited to have some hand work, but a bit overwhelmed by the long term nature of a quilt…they will probably become smaller projects.  Paperpieces is offering free domestic/international shipping this week.

That’s all for the moment –

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:41+00:00 February 17th, 2011|Modern Basics, random|7 Comments

1. Jill February 17, 2011 at 6:29 am - Reply

I get so addicted to paper piecing. I need to get myself some more large hexagon templates, at least they take slightly less than forever.

2. Melinda February 17, 2011 at 6:36 am - Reply

I finally learned how about a month ago. I made a potholder. I have seen some beautiful things done with just a few though. There are lots of modern things going on with that traditional shape.

3. kristina wilberg February 17, 2011 at 11:08 am - Reply

Amy, Just got your book on autoship at the shop…it’s SSSSSOOOOOOOO good!!!!! Congrats, very exciting stuff:)

4. Glenna@Hollyhock Quilts February 17, 2011 at 1:17 pm - Reply

Your cover quilt is DARLING! Can’t wait to see them all!!

5. Michelle February 17, 2011 at 1:50 pm - Reply

I just bought your book!! I am sooooo excited to get it and find some inspiration! I can just never find anything at Borders that fits my style, and you are just the ticket! Thank you so much! Congrats, and I hope you have TONS of success with this book!

6. Liz February 18, 2011 at 8:02 am - Reply

Thanks so much for sharing our link Amy!!! Your book looks fab…CONGRATS!

7. Mickey Kelly White February 23, 2011 at 7:07 am - Reply

Amy’s book is really good !!