Work in Progress

There’s six of them here.

And “in progress” only if you count having them cut!  I’m hoping to sit down and sew for an hour today… wish me luck!

PS – I’ll be back soon to announce a couple winners!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:45+00:00 November 30th, 2010|work in progress|16 Comments

1. Tweets that mention Work in Progress | Amy's Creative Side -- Topsy.com November 30, 2010 at 6:43 am - Reply

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Rose Hughes, Amy Ellis. Amy Ellis said: Work in Progress http://bit.ly/e0CaiE […]

2. Melissa Corry November 30, 2010 at 7:12 am - Reply

I am hoping the same thing as well. Good Luck to us both, I am sure we will need it :)

3. Mickey Harleywife November 30, 2010 at 7:20 am - Reply

GOOD LUCK !! I’m going to Wal-mart (yuck) and then hopefully to work on a few mug rugs ………………

4. Vanessa W. November 30, 2010 at 7:21 am - Reply

oooh… I see Lollipop by Sandy Gervais for Moda in there! Love it! I gotta get to work too…

5. Christy M November 30, 2010 at 7:50 am - Reply

Ohhh, and I see Origins! I just ordered an FQ bundle of that from Green Fairy Fabrics for a FABULOUS deal! :) Love that line and can’t wait to see your table runners from these sweet piles of joy!

6. Emily November 30, 2010 at 8:20 am - Reply

These are some fabulous fabrics. I’m wishing you sewing time because I really want to see what you create.

7. Emily November 30, 2010 at 8:24 am - Reply

These are some fabulous fabrics. I’m wishing you lots of sewing time. I really want to see what you create.

8. Lindsay November 30, 2010 at 8:35 am - Reply

Ph Pretty Amy! I just bought a couple of the lollipop charm packs, can’t wait to see what you do with yours!

9. Anonymous November 30, 2010 at 11:37 am - Reply

You just brought a smile to my face :D I can so relate! I have my sewing machine awaiting electricity & me, so where am I? When did cutting/sewing/quilting become a ‘feeling of added pressure’? At times, computers are more enjoyable…but, takes the time away from “fill in this blank”.
    I will sew soon…..
    :) Jackie in NC

10. Jackie Ro. November 30, 2010 at 11:39 am - Reply

I oopseyed, I am the Jackie in the “ananymous”…I do not know how I did the ananymous. Hopefully this 2nd posting recognizes me ;)

11. Beth November 30, 2010 at 11:43 am - Reply

That’s alot of cutting! I am sure they will come together easily for a pro like you :) Hope you are able to get that hour in! That’s a goal for me as well today.

12. Christie, Describe Happy November 30, 2010 at 2:11 pm - Reply

Yes, cut out counts as progress! Looking forward to seeing what your projects are!

13. Lynne November 30, 2010 at 5:31 pm - Reply

Love the colours especially the gorgeous Aqua :-)Will be watching to see how it all comes together :-)

14. Jan-Maree Ball November 30, 2010 at 7:24 pm - Reply

Hope you get your sewing time in – love the look of the fabrics and looking forward to seeing some progress reports.

15. vicki November 30, 2010 at 9:42 pm - Reply

Looks like fun! Can’t wait to see what you make.

16. CJ December 2, 2010 at 5:53 pm - Reply

At least you have WIPs that are already cut! I have 5 piles of fabric here – 3 aprons, a messenger bag, a skirt and more fabric on the way for two more aprons, two pillowcases and another skirt, background for a quilt! At least your WIPS are IN PROGRESS.