Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Last Call!

If you’ve been working to finish up a quilt or a post – hurry!  Today is the last day to insert you link.  There’s a countdown at the bottom of the linky, helpful for those in other timezones!

As of last night there were 648 quilts linked up!  There’s been 24,221 views of the post, and 78,135 link clicks.

Impressive!

Have you found a new shop or two?  Our sponsors are the BEST!

Love browsing for new fabrics!

Enjoy~

By | 2010-11-05T01:33:46+00:00 November 5th, 2010|Bloggers Quilt Festival|10 Comments

1. Tweets that mention Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Last Call! | Amy's Creative Side -- Topsy.com November 5, 2010 at 6:44 am - Reply

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by rlbates, Amy Ellis. Amy Ellis said: Blogger’s Quilt Festival — Last Call! http://bit.ly/aqhS7L […]

2. Vicki November 5, 2010 at 8:08 am - Reply

loving the festival this time, Amy! I’ve looked at the first 120 or so, I’m taking it slower this time. :D

3. Leila November 5, 2010 at 8:16 am - Reply

that’s a lot of quilts and a lot of blog hopping!
    I’m having a blast with this quilt festival. Trying to keep up but I don’t even think I’ve seen a third of all the quilts!
    Thanks for hosting such a wonderful event!

4. Lois Grebowski November 5, 2010 at 10:57 am - Reply

Amy, thank you so much for hosting this and rounding up all the posts and sponsors. Also thanks to the sponsors. I know a lot of hard work went into this years’ festival!

I’ve really enjoyed visiting the blogs. Right now I’m doing my darndest to visit and comment, but I’m right in the middle of a move.

Loving the creativity, inspiration and execution of all the wonderful designs. Yay!!!!

5. Cheryl Arkison November 5, 2010 at 2:24 pm - Reply

Again, thank-you for all your hard work. You are a rock star and an inspiration.

6. Beth November 5, 2010 at 3:35 pm - Reply

WOW! That is alot of views and clicks! Thanks again for hosting. I am already looking forward to the next one!!

7. Lindsay November 5, 2010 at 5:53 pm - Reply

how exciting! all the quilts are so nice to look at! this festival was awesome! Thanks Amy!

8. lyn November 6, 2010 at 3:01 pm - Reply

Good Morning Amy, a warm thank you for hosting the Blogger’s Quilt Festival….impressive …so much talent and inspiration for all….also a warm thank you to the sponsors….I have many more hours of blog hopping to do…Warm Regards, Lyn

9. Allie November 6, 2010 at 8:17 pm - Reply

That is quite impressive – I’m still working my way through the show, and will be for weeks to come!

10. Marcia W. November 7, 2010 at 3:52 pm - Reply

Sooooo many quilts to check out. It’s difficult on dialup.