Candied Apples

While I have been on the computer taking care of issues as they arise, I’ve also been hanging out with the kiddos!  I hope you all are enjoying the Festival!

It’s started raining outside, so we are watching Mary Poppins while we wait for the apples to set in the fridge.

Apple decorating is very serious work!

I dipped a few extras, want one??  Please excuse all the mess in the background… did not stage these pics!

***If you find a link that is broken, could you email me, with the url that should be popping up?  (right click, copy link address, then paste into email)  I just learned a bit of helpful information, for editing links behind the scenes!

Blessings,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:46+00:00 October 30th, 2010|My kids|8 Comments

1. Mary on Lake Pulaski October 30, 2010 at 7:41 pm - Reply

It looks like your kids are having such fun with the candied apples – what a great mom you are! Thanks again for all of your hard work on the quilt festival – I’m having a blast.

2. Tammy October 30, 2010 at 8:57 pm - Reply

YUM, Amy! I think those look like the kind my KIDS would love ! :-)

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

3. heather@tripleblessing October 30, 2010 at 10:44 pm - Reply

Um, Amy, who is that little boy??! Where in the world is baby Owen?? :D
    And yes, I would love to come over and have one! :D

4. Nina @ Mama Roux October 31, 2010 at 10:57 am - Reply

Wow! They look yummy!! I will be entering my quilt early this week. Happy Halloween!!

5. Allie October 31, 2010 at 12:10 pm - Reply

The kids are too cute and they look like they’re having some yummy fun – and oh how I love Mary Poppins, I need my own copy of that movie instead of waiting for it on network tv. Amy, thank you so much for all of your hard work on this festival, I’m having so much fun looking at all the amazing quilts and hoping my mouse hand holds out, lol!!!

6. Kristina Wilberg October 31, 2010 at 4:10 pm - Reply

FUN! The kids look SO old!!! Hope you have a great Halloween with your beautiful family:)

7. Audrey October 31, 2010 at 9:07 pm - Reply

I love Mary Poppins! Those apples look so yummy, too. Thanks for all your hard work on the festival; I love going through and looking at all the quilts.

8. Gayle November 4, 2010 at 7:22 pm - Reply

Hi Amy, I just found your site and I wondered if there are more than 8 weeks done on the quilt along. I would love to try to do these blocks if I could get all the instructions.