Welcome to the fourth Blogger’s Quilt Festival! I am so glad that you are here! I sincerely hope that you plan to enter a quilt and share in the festivities. Everyone is welcome, and encouraged to participate, no matter your skill level or number of quilts completed! There’s no judging in our festival, instead lots of new friends to be made and inspiration to be found!
I must begin by thanking our sponsors! Thank you all!! They have been generous and great to work with in the weeks leading up to today. Please take time to visit each of the shops and find a little something special for yourself.
Ready to share your quilt?
Here’s what you need to do to participate: (Please read carefully)
- Write a new post (old posts will be deleted). Share one quilt, and it’s story. Why you made it, why it is special to you, what you learned about quilting/yourself while making it. The quilt doesn’t have to be brand new, never seen before on your blog – show what you like! Also, please respect my efforts and the efforts of the event sponsors, and do not offer giveaways in your Quilt Festival post.
- In your post, link back to the festival. You can do this with a button, just copy and paste the code into your post, if all else fails.
- Share a permalink to your post, in the linky. Right click on your post title to copy link address, then paste it in the linky.
- Leave me a comment to be entered in the giveaways. Maybe you can tell me approximately how many yards of fabric you have in your stash. It’s fun to learn something (be entertained) as I read all the comments.
- Visit all the other quilters sharing their quilts and be inspired!
- If you are on flickr, consider adding your entry to the Group Pool, it’s great to see all the quilts in the gallery!
- Above All Fabric is offering a set of Pure fat quarters!
- Canton Village Quilt Works is offering 2 $20 Gift Certificates!
- FabricWorm is offering a set of Modern Affair fat quarters!
- Fat Quarter Shop is offering 2 $50 Gift Certificates!
- Sewing on the Edge is offering 2 pin cushions!
- The Creative Connection is offering a SWAG bag from the recent Creative Connection event!
- Twiddletales is offering a Charm Pack and Layer Cake in Wee Woodland fabrics!
- Where Women Cook is offering a SWAG bag from the recent Creative Connection event!
- Wondrous Woven Fabrics is offering an Origins Charm Pack and 6 complimentary half yard cuts!
- Where Women Create is offering a SWAG bag from the recent Creative Connection event!
- Angie’s Bit’s & Pieces is offering a One Year Membership, and access to hundreds of patterns!
- Back Porch Design is offering Crazy Curves Continues book and Crazy Curves 7″ Template!
- Cottage Garden Quilts is offering a $50 Gift Certificate!
- Fabric Shoppe is offering a 5 yard bundle of Meadowsweet 2, and a surprise pattern!
- Hip Fabric is offering a $20 Gift Certificate!
- I Have A Notion is offering a Aurifil Sparkle Thread Collection!
- Jillily Studio is offering a Thistledown fat quarter bundle, and a bottle of Appli-Glue!
- Pat Sloan is offering her Fast Forward Quilts book!
- Patchwork Trails is offering a beautiful Project Bag!
- Piece N Quilt is offering a pattern pack of five brand new patterns!
- Pink Chalk Fabrics is offering a $20 Gift Certificate!
- Sew Fresh Fabrics is offering your choice of 10 Designer Cotton fat quarters, or 10 Kona half yards.
- So Fun Fabrics is offering a $25 Gift Certificate!
- The Quilted Fish is offering a Sweet Divinity fat quarter bundle!
- Wish Upon a Quilt us offering 5 $10 Gift Certificates!
After the Festival is over I will announce and contact winners!
Blogger\’s Quilt Festival – Fall 2010
**Please do not link up if you are not posting a specific quilt, also linking to etsy/ebay shops is not allowed. I reserve the right to delete links that are not within the guidelines above.
Enter your link and don’t forget to leave a comment! I hope you have a comfortable spot to enjoy the show from! If you have a question, please email me directly, as I will not be able to keep up with comments, and I will do my best to help.
Enjoy the show!!