Home, Sweet Home

My quilts are home!  I’m so happy to see these friends that I spent hours, no days/weeks laboring over last winter.

20 pounds of quilts!

They came in two boxes from the publisher, but I removed the plastic that they were in and stood them on end to take a quick picture for you.  Want to see if you can name the fabric groups of all 14 quilts?  Kinda tough since some (most)  just have the backs showing….I’ll have to take a lot more pictures and show off Natalia’s beautiful quilting – soon!

Today, I’ve posted over at Stash Manicure!  It’s an invite to participate with Blogger’s Quilt Festival – I hope you’ll check it out.

And if you haven’t had a chance to listen to the radio program with Pat Sloan, you can listen here!  I had so much fun chatting with Pat, and to think I was nervous beforehand.  Thanks Pat!

Blessings,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:46+00:00 October 26th, 2010|Bloggers Quilt Festival, Modern Basics|15 Comments

1. Sukie October 26, 2010 at 8:11 am - Reply

You did great!

2. amandajean October 26, 2010 at 9:29 am - Reply

oh, happy day! i bet you are happy to have them home! i spy hope valley. ;)

3. Mindy October 26, 2010 at 9:37 am - Reply

All of those fabrics looks so cheerful and fun, would love to see them all opened up! :)

4. Little Bluebell (Adrianne) October 26, 2010 at 12:06 pm - Reply

Yay! Your babies are home again. I see Love, Hope Valley, Make Life and Fandango! I’m getting excited to see your book. When will it be available again??

5. Beth October 26, 2010 at 1:12 pm - Reply

That picture makes me want to grab one of those gorgeous quilts up and snuggle on the couch with it :)

I spy Blush, Fandango, Hope Valley, Make Life and some Frolic.

6. Joanna October 26, 2010 at 1:45 pm - Reply

I know I can’t name the fabric groups, but all of the quilts look great even rolled up as they are. I hope they enjoyed their adventure:)

7. liveacolorfullife October 26, 2010 at 2:00 pm - Reply

I just had six little pincushions returned from the publisher and was so happy to get them back. I can’t even imagine what a relief it was to get all those quilts returned. Can’t wait to see the fronts too!

8. Terriaw October 26, 2010 at 3:59 pm - Reply

Yay, so happy to see all your quilts – they look bootiful! I bet you were super happy. Almost list Christmas at your house.

9. Becky in Georgia October 26, 2010 at 4:28 pm - Reply

I listened to the radio show today. It was wonderful. Hoping you have your own sewing space one day:)

Looking forward to seeing the quilts from your book — one day in February:)

10. Jennwith4 October 26, 2010 at 7:36 pm - Reply

How pretty!

11. Allie October 26, 2010 at 10:48 pm - Reply

I bet it feels good to cuddle them again! I’m anxiously awaiting the Blogger’s Festival, my favorite online activity!

12. Cheryl Arkison October 26, 2010 at 10:48 pm - Reply

There must be an element of relief in that!

13. amylouwho October 27, 2010 at 3:33 am - Reply

how awesome! I’m so impressed by everything you’ve accomplished in the last 2 years! You are an inspiration for sure! xo

14. Pat Sloan October 27, 2010 at 6:34 pm - Reply

LOVED having you on the show!!! and congrats again on the book AND seeing your quilts again!

15. Mary C in WASHINGTON October 29, 2010 at 9:28 am - Reply

I got all Linked in. Thanks AMY! The button is on the blog post too! Now to go see more quilts.