Out My Window

Goodness, I love the colors of fall!  About a month ago the mountains were bright red, unfortunately I didn’t get good pictures of those.  However, I’m determined to capture the colors of fall here in our little valley!  I hope you enjoy the slideshow.

PS – I’m amazed by how many of you are challenging yourself this week!  Enjoy the process.

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:47+00:00 October 19th, 2010|Inspiration|17 Comments

1. Tammy October 19, 2010 at 6:21 am - Reply

Ohhhhh, the fall colors are my favorite! But alas, almost all our leaves are now on the ground and only a few stubborn oaks are holding onto their dried brown leaves. We’ve had a mild fall, but it’s changing now with chillier temperatures and my freshly tilled garden is white with a hard frost this morning. So, enjoy it while you can!

This change does nudge me to nestle indoors to my sewing projects though, so that is always a good thing! :-)

Have a great day, Amy!

Blessings,
    Tammy ~@~

2. Susan McKey October 19, 2010 at 6:25 am - Reply

Thanks for that, Amy! I never get tired of autumn colors. It’s nice to see what they are doing in other parts of the country. I’d go out and take a bunch of pix of our colors, but it’s raining today – oh well :}

3. Pamela October 19, 2010 at 8:13 am - Reply

Thank you for the wonderful slide show. I just love Fall and all of the colors that come with it. Here in middle TN the leaves are just starting to turn. They aren’t that pretty yet, but they will be pretty within the next week or so.

4. Tove October 19, 2010 at 8:20 am - Reply

The colors are great! Fall is so pretty and so different for one area to the next. that the part that amazes me.

5. Tweets that mention Out My Window | Amy's Creative Side -- Topsy.com October 19, 2010 at 8:28 am - Reply

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Megan, Amy Ellis. Amy Ellis said: Out My Window http://bit.ly/abaWcR […]

6. Mickey Harleywife October 19, 2010 at 9:03 am - Reply

Thanks for sharing ! I was rather ‘bummed out’ after spending over 2 weeks in pretty blue-skied Alabama and returning to dreary Indiana ; Today it is sunny , but NOT THE SAME as Alabama , so I will focus on the pretty colors of the leaves we have here ….. The mountain colors look much more vibrant than here !

7. Candy from Candied Fabrics October 19, 2010 at 9:23 am - Reply

LOVELY! BOth the pictures and the slideshow! What plugin did you use?

8. Jenn October 19, 2010 at 9:29 am - Reply

Thank you for sharing – we don’t get those colors here in San Diego.

9. Becky October 19, 2010 at 10:01 am - Reply

I always loved Park City for the reason that it seemed like one of the few places that had true fall colors like the East Coast. It also it usually the greenest place in Utah during the summer.

10. Barbara October 19, 2010 at 10:16 am - Reply

Amy thank you so much for sharing. I miss the colors of fall since moving to Hawaii. Fall colors are so glorious. Once I knit a sweater that were the fall colors and it was one of my favorites. Enjoy them while they are still there!!

11. heather@tripleblessing October 19, 2010 at 12:39 pm - Reply

Beautiful! Definitely one of the things I miss the most about living back east :)

12. eileen October 19, 2010 at 12:48 pm - Reply

what a lovely set of pictures. fall leaves are so marvelous to watch. thanks

13. Allie October 19, 2010 at 1:19 pm - Reply

Beautiful slideshow – thanks!

14. Munaiba October 19, 2010 at 7:06 pm - Reply

Thank for sharing these photos. The foliage is so beautiful.

15. Debbie-Esch House Quilts October 20, 2010 at 7:04 am - Reply

Wow! Stunning photos! Thanks for sharing.

16. Linda October 23, 2010 at 11:08 am - Reply

Thank you for sharing the slide show!!! Lovely colors and beautiful shots.

17. Jackie October 24, 2010 at 6:23 am - Reply

Looks just like New England!! Beautiful!!