Quilt Progress!

Hi there!  We have a long weekend here in Utah from school, which is great, but my schedule is a bit off today!  Partly because I knew I could stay up late last night without having to rush everyone out the door this morning.  I stayed up sewing!

This is the mystery quilt from last weekend!  Measures 36″ square, so far, I’m thinking about what to add for borders.

I had the fortune of meeting Amanda a couple weeks ago.  And have since been introduced to her beautiful first line of fabric, Sweet Divinity, with Riley Blake!  So pretty!  I have a new pattern to work on with these beauties.

Finally, my purse made it to the top 10 at purse week!  Go vote for your favorite real quick, voting ends tonight.

Blessings,

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:47+00:00 October 14th, 2010|work in progress|13 Comments

1. Lindsay October 14, 2010 at 3:45 pm - Reply

awesome quilt! a chocolate and blue border would look nice.

I think the link for the purse vote is broken, but good luck! I will check back a bit later to vote!!

isnt it nice having a sleep in day! or a sewing all nighter! :)

2. Sue October 14, 2010 at 4:07 pm - Reply

WOW!!! What a beauitful quilt I love the fabric!!!

3. heather@tripleblessing October 14, 2010 at 4:46 pm - Reply

I love that fabric!! Very princess-y! :D

4. Regina October 14, 2010 at 7:29 pm - Reply

So pretty!

5. Katie B October 14, 2010 at 8:05 pm - Reply

Your mystery quilt is awesome, Amy. Love your purse too.

6. Tove October 14, 2010 at 9:38 pm - Reply

Love the quilt, I would love that pattern, what is it?
    New fabric is beautiful.

7. Jill October 14, 2010 at 10:53 pm - Reply

Very pretty quilt. The design is wonderful and i love the fabrics!

8. Linda October 15, 2010 at 6:33 am - Reply

Beautiful quilt!

9. Jenny L October 15, 2010 at 6:50 am - Reply

I love it! I let out a little gasp when the photo opened on my screen. I’m not usually drawn to the more traditional patterns but the fabric choices on this one are amazing! Thanks for even more great inspiration!

10. Pamela October 15, 2010 at 7:37 am - Reply

I love the color combination on your quilt, very pretty. I am sure that your will find the perfect borders. Isn’t the Sweet Divinity just yummy? I can’t wait to get my hand’s on some!! I did not have any trouble voting on the purses. There are sooo many to look at. Everybody did a wonderful job.

11. renee October 16, 2010 at 7:09 am - Reply

It’s lovely still trying too make a good star they do not meet the pieces perfect like what am i doing wrong people . thanks for the site always looking and dreaming watching it Renee

12. […] goal for the week, is to cut into my Sweet Divinity fabrics, and get ready for […]

13. baby gifts October 25, 2010 at 9:14 pm - Reply

I actually love making quilt especially for my baby. Anyway, I love the color scheme you’ve used for you quilt. It looks really great.