Quick Preparations

Hi friends!  I got a quick note yesterday, asking to borrow my quilt for a few weeks…

my quilt is headed to Market without me.   So, I’m adding a label to be certain that it  makes it way home, where it is loved!

What are you up to today?

I need to finish this up, and get through 5+ loads of laundry….

Blessings,

ETA : here’s a link to see the whole quilt!

By | 2017-02-06T09:18:48+00:00 October 5th, 2010|Moda Bake Shop|20 Comments

1. Terri October 5, 2010 at 6:43 am - Reply

That’s cool your Vintage Dreams quilt is going to market! Have fun with that darn laundry! I’m off to drawing class today, and then we are going mattress shopping tonight – woohoo.

2. BadlandsQuilts October 5, 2010 at 6:56 am - Reply

Congrats… I hope to get some sewing done but I have even more laundry than that waiting for me!

3. Susan Mallery October 5, 2010 at 7:20 am - Reply

From what little I can see of it, it looks scrumptious. I hope it finds its way back to you safe and sound!

4. Melissa Corry October 5, 2010 at 7:27 am - Reply

I got a note as well. I can’t believe my quilt will be in the same booth as yours, Ahh, I am so excited!! I wish I would have thought to put a label on mine, ah well, live and learn.

5. kelly October 5, 2010 at 8:32 am - Reply

My pillow’s going without me, too! :) Maybe your quilt and my pillow will get to hang out together?!?!? :)

6. Marci Girl October 5, 2010 at 8:54 am - Reply

I wish you could roll me up in that quilt and send me to market with it! HAHA! I just had a tooth pulled, so I will be doing NOTHING today, but I can’t be happy about it really, and I hate that!

7. Susan Mallery October 5, 2010 at 9:32 am - Reply

Thanks for sending the link to the quilt, Amy. I *loooooooove* it! Love the butterflies along the border edge. Your fabrics are amazing.

8. Allie October 5, 2010 at 10:54 am - Reply

To Market to Market – that’s awesome!

9. Amy October 5, 2010 at 10:55 am - Reply

How exciting!!!!! Love ya!

10. Natalia October 5, 2010 at 11:04 am - Reply

Can’t wait to see it there! :)

11. Cathy A October 5, 2010 at 12:03 pm - Reply

Such a pretty quilt! I’ll say “hello” to it when I get there. So many wonderful things to see there!

12. Candy from Candied Fabrics October 5, 2010 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Ooh! What fun! Don’t you wish you could go with it?

13. Beth October 5, 2010 at 3:03 pm - Reply

What an honor! You should be proud of yourself. Hope you got a good dent in all thta laundary. I have quite a bit to do myself…where does the time go? Smiles…

14. Leah October 5, 2010 at 3:20 pm - Reply

That’s great that your quilt gets to go to market… too bad you don’t get to go too!

15. Jill October 5, 2010 at 3:46 pm - Reply

Your handwriting is so nice, I have to embroider my labels because I still write roughly like a third grader ;) I’m busy sandwich making today. I have four baby quilt tops done and I like to sandwich them all at once so that I only have to deal with the batting once!

16. Mary October 5, 2010 at 4:12 pm - Reply

My quilt (which hasn’t gone up in the bake shop yet) is going too!!! Fortunately I live here in Houston so I will be there. I will see if they let me take lots of pics!

17. Sarah Craig October 5, 2010 at 7:25 pm - Reply

I am “sewing” with a three-year old (this involves lots of “vroom-vrooming” while pushing fabric under the presser foot) and trying to design a “whimsical” quilt at the same time!

18. pat sloan October 6, 2010 at 7:35 pm - Reply

ohhhh what fun!!! I’ll take a photo!

19. Jennifer October 7, 2010 at 2:43 pm - Reply

Hi Amy! Question….how do you attach your labels to the back of your quilts?

20. Tove October 7, 2010 at 9:44 pm - Reply

To bad your quilt can’t take a camera with it!